Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46703 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 4:55pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Some of these ediots think they are the only ones with venom. Imagine coming to resurrect an old thread to unleash his venom.

Now he has remembered God.

I am better trained. You have shown how badly you were raised by talking about my mum. I have no business with the one that did that poor job on you. You are a waste of space on earth. I will remember you in prayer. I will pray for you to have the courage to drink the sniper as soon as possible. Suicide is what I wish you. Your miserable life needs to stop
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Some of these ediots think they are the only ones with venom. Imagine coming to resurrect an old thread to unleash his venom.

Gosh ! When I saw this thread I had to check again if I am missing something . undecided

What a sad human he is !

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Other than your Nairaland slaves, and your unfortunate parents, who else will miss you?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

And mine is left for you to decide? Why did you suddenly remember God? Because you don’t want your loved ones to die and it is my own family that wants me dead? Nooo, yours must die first.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Never negotiate with bandits who thinks they can wish evil on another woman but raves mad at the mention of their mom or sister.

Like what the freaking hell. Am I not someone's daughter ,sister and can even be someone's mother.

I will never understand why women in your life are precious while every other woman means nothing and can be talked down on.

People without empathy i,magine using the death of an innocent woman who took her life as a form of mockery. Tueh !

Who raised these bandits and terrorists roaming on here ?

I have male relatives, friends too but never have I seen the ones as callous as the ones on this space !

Don't back down !

Imagine the mad man claiming he is angry because I mentioned his mother? Na me no be person mama, sister and loved one?

You get it!!! Because of that woman, he suddenly remembered me. Oh, Poco would soon commit suicide like this woman and he goes searching for the perfect post. His intentions were never noble.

Useless ediots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Imagine the mad man claiming he is angry because I mentioned his mother? Na me no be person mama, sister and loved one?

You get it!!! Because of that woman, he suddenly remembered me. Oh, Poco would soon commit suicide like this woman and he goes searching for the perfect post. His intentions were never noble.

Useless ediots.

You be person mama? Add your pikin to the list of those that will take the sniper. You be person mama and you here dishing out false info to young people that will love to have a family of their own. I hope your slaves here will see to your dishonest lifestyle. Werey somebody.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Gosh ! When I saw this thread I had to check again if I am missing something . undecided

What a sad human he is !

E done dey reason as im mama go die and tears have started. But he didn’t realize that the late lady, though not a mother, has family, friends, colleagues and loved ones.

A fool and more he is.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
When they start giving you numerous unsolicited mentions, THEY ARE MAD.

Do not respond further to them.

Leave it to nature at that point. Na to enter market remain. grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

E done dey reason as im mama go die and tears have started. But he didn’t realize that the late ady, though not a mother, has family, friends, colleagues and loved ones.

A fool and more he is.

Toh ooo... You can wish my parents death. God decides that. I want your kids dead immediately, but I have got no power over that. I would want you to make my wish come true by simply poisoning them. You show how unstable you are and I trust you can do that. Do it fast.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Bossmanmoves(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided

What's wrong with the question oga!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:08pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

E done dey reason as im mama go die and tears have started. But he didn’t realize that the late ady, though not a mother, has family, friends, colleagues and loved ones.

A fool and more he is.

She chose your advise here and she chose death for reasons known to her. I wish you can immitate that achievement. You keep faulting your poor sense of reasoning.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Useless ediots.

Anybody that resurrected an old thread to wish you death will will have a harvest of deaths of his very close female relatives.

It's an act of pure wickedness and shouldn't be condoned.

Nonsense !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
Na me you dey use play.

People wey pass you done try. Na madness dey always end am. Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Na me you dey use play.

People wey pass you done try. Na madness dey always end am. Go and sin no more.

You heard your kids, you sempe? Continue.....you will get this both offline and online. You think you get madness. Your life no go stable again as u come face me. Your own go spoil ni.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Anybody that resurrected an old thread to wish you death will will have a harvest of deaths of his very close female relatives.

Nonsense !

Isee!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
When they start giving you numerous unsolicited mentions, THEY ARE MAD.

Do not respond further to them.

Leave it to nature at that point. Na to enter market remain. grin

Hahahahahaha.

That's if they're not typing from inside market.

Something's wrong from what I am seeing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nonsense !

I don't share time with idiotic slaves. Make u and Ur master deh share am. Werey that cant even read.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahaha.

E done dey mad small. E no look monicker well before e quote. Abi e think say I go ignore am.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahaha.

�� Need more mercinaries? Olodo somebody. Read and understand. Dem no go gree........Na werey be person weh no ask but act. You wholly described your state of madness.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

E done dey mad small. E no look monicker well before e quote. Abi e think say I go ignore am.

Go and sin no more. Even mad woman no wan lose hin pikin. You heard Ur pikin, u sempe. It's understandable. Watch that monicker well well before you display your madness again. I go give it to u wotowoto.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Isee!!!!!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!×1000

By this the lunatic foaming in the mouth will know that the Igbo people say that' Dem no dey use native doctor's child to practice jazz !!!

I HATE NONSENSE !!!!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
I no get time to de check Nairaland mention, but I will be here for you. That I promise.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

By this the lunatic foaming in the mouth will know that the Igbo people say that' Dem no dey use native doctor's child to practice jazz !!!

I HATE NONSENSE !!!!

Lol. Now he is begging for response. I know how hard it is for them to do that walk of shame. They think this is 2016 where they bully ladies into deactivation with nonsense talk.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

The reta.rd messed with the wrong girl. !!!!!!!!

Next time he will look well before embarrassing his lineage !!!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

I HATE NONSENSE !!!!

����� Native doctor. Your native doctor papa weh no knw when e go die? ��. It's waste of time chatting with idiotic beings like you guys. Native Doctor. Make Ur papa tell me wetin go happen to me in the next 24 hours. You foolish no be small oo
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

The retard messed with the wrong girl. !!!!!!!!

Dirty, smelling LovePeddler. Abi no be u? I Bleep up big time. Should have known better.....Ire o!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by GloriousGbola: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

E no look monicker well before e quote

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

The reta.rd messed with the wrong girl. !!!!!!!!

He actually did think I was going to handle him with kids glove or ignore like I have been ignoring them. There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed and many of them do not know the limit to their toxicity.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Now he is begging for response. I know how hard it is for them to do that walk of shame. They think this is 2016 where they bully ladies into deactivation with nonsense talk.

Not anymore !!

This incoherent lunatic is even too small to make any lady deactivate back then in 2016.

Not to talk of now.

He said he will be fighting you everyday henceforth.

Poco, abeg teach am freelancing so he can be useful to his kinsmen !

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

He actually did think I was going to handle him with kids glove or ignore like I have been ignoring them. There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed and many of them do not know the limit to their toxicity.

I will be waiting for you. You gave me one big info already. I hope you spill out more.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Not anymore !!

This incoherent lunatic is even too small to make any lady deactivate back then in 2016.

Not to talk of now.

You need to pay homage to your master. I understand that. Use the messy brain you have been cursed with. Please, do that. It will help you a lot.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On May 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

Not anymore !!

Not to talk of now.

I no fit teach am. Maybe na hunger go kill im mama.

Odiegwu. E never reach. He should ask people that tried before him. Last last na to bookmark my profile dey refresh am every second to launch attack. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.