Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46692 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 6:48pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:
honestly if everyone came together to silence depraved posts such as his, people like him will think twice before showing themselves on here. Most times we just leave the lady being attacked to deal with alone and the evil trolls feel like they have some sort of power or say. If this forum functioned properly, anonymous or not, certain posts shouldn’t make it to the board.

To be very fuking honest. All of the complicity empowers them and I am very very pleased with how ladies do not stay silent for them anymore.

Why will you be playing civility with a person hellbent on disrespecting and dragging you when you're not mad? Mtcheeewwww.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:49pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

Not this doofus thinking his pedophilic behavior is the same as grown up making autonomous decisions about their own bodies. So because grown women don’t want to play by your rules, you think we should support you sexually assaulting minors?

That’s the equivalent in your books? Ode

No one needs your support. Don't unsettle their lives with those advices only failures dish out. That should not be too hard for you to do.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:52pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

To be very fuking honest. All of the complicity empowers them and I am very very pleased with how ladies do not stay silent for them anymore.

Why will you be playing civility with a person hellbent on disrespecting and dragging you when you're not mad? Mtcheeewwww.

���. Ofe sukun.���. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by begoniaa: 6:53pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Pele my dear grin

The lashing really enter him body. grin Nooo, I can just tell he is PAINED.

I loveeee wounded animals being ignored. Likee, damnn, you can just get a glass cup and be drinking the juice of that crushed ego. Nothing beats the taste.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 6:54pm On May 31, 2022
Meanwhile, this last few pages are dripping with blood from the broken nose of the troll called Jesusisamuslim. Pocohantas, fire on!! He is now jibbering, jittering and drooling uncontrollably like a convulsing, brain damaged squirrel. He is throwing helpless, blind punches like an obtuse, vacant skulled ninnyhammer.

Joezinho you don teach me something grin angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:
Meanwhile, this last few pages are dripping with blood from the broken nose of the troll called Jesusisamuslim. Pocohantas, fire on!! He is now jibbering, jittering and drooling uncontrollably like a convulsing, brain damaged squirrel. He is throwing helpless, blind punches like an obtuse, vacant skulled ninnyhammer.

Joezinho you don teach me something grin angry

You Sabi English. Ride on. No man for you. You go sing tire ����

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

The lashing really enter him body. grin Nooo, I can just tell he is PAINED.

I loveeee wounded animals being ignored. Likee, damnn, you can just be drinking the juices of that crushed ego. Nothing beats the taste.

Emotional damage. I know you all won't be able to sleep. Cry well well for midnight. You need it.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

No one needs your support. Don't unsettle their lives with those advices only failures dish out. That should not be too hard for you to do.

If you’re not a failure, your potential life partner wouldn’t be a child. You would rather have a child because you’re no match for grown up women your age. Ihere eme.
I’m ashamed for you.

I’ll drag you to death the moment you try to normalize pedophile with the excuse that grown women are not keeping their virginity for you. You’ll tell me if you’re keeping yours for them.

I hope you fall in a ditch the day you set out to look for a child to sexually assault.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
I don talk wetin I talk. I don't talk to please people. That was a sincere one. If it hits you where it hurts, I'm not sorry. They fast and pray. Come online to form boss. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:01pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

If you’re not a failure, your potential life partner wouldn’t be a child. You would rather have a child because you’re no match for grown up women your age. Ihere eme.
I’m ashamed for you.

I’ll drag you to death the moment you try to normalize pedophile with the excuse that grown women are not keeping their virginity for you. You’ll tell me if you’re keeping yours for them.

I hope you fall in a ditch the day you set out to look for a child to sexually assault.

I can choose and I will never pick an old cargo like yourself. That's just the truth. I'm a failure. Don't worsen my failure with Ur overused ....... Make I pass for one part of this life, abeg

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

exactly

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

I’m ashamed for you.

18 is the age of consent and I bet you this motherfucker don deh lick goody since 12.... God help Ur life....

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:04pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

I’m ashamed for you.

I know where it hurts you guys. And I will not leave that spot. I will keep pinching.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

I can choose and I will never pick an old cargo like yourself. That's just the truth. I'm a failure. Don't worsen my failure with Ur overused ....... Make I pass for one part of this life, abeg
I didn’t offer. We didn’t offer. No one here offered or even would touch you with a foot long pole. And no woman with a functional brain should entertain someone like you as a partner. So I don’t know where the audacity is coming from for you to imagine you stand a chance. Do you buy the audacity in bulk or is it on sale? Because you sure do overestimate yourself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

18 is the age of consent and I bet you this motherfucker don deh lick goody since 12.... God help Ur life....
And again, what are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:06pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

I didn’t offer. We didn’t offer. No one here offered or even would touch you with a foot long pole. And no woman with a functional brain should entertain someone like you as a partner. So I don’t know where the audacity is coming from for you to imagine you stand a chance. Do you buy the audacity in bulk or is it on sale? Because you sure do overestimate yourself

Without no dowry, I'd run faster than Usain. Which kain pikin u go give me? The one that sucks dick at 12? Men want better o. Abi you don't know?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:07pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

And again, what are you going to do about it?

Na to praise your exploit o. You are doing well....oooin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2022
Hello everyone. Please what are the disadvantages that come with submitting two totally different form ds160. Does the VO have access to a form ds160 submitted and signed, but not used for the appointment booking? I just don't want to shoot myself in the leg. Should I be comfortable with the second info provided? Please help a confused soul

I pray they grant you USA student visa so that you can come here and mess with underage girls so that you’ll get locked up with the keys thrown under your cage.

You still think you’re in 1895 where such actions don’t have consequences. Body go tell you.

Better change your route to those other countries where the women are only existing to keep their vaginas for you. grin
JesusIsAMuslim:

I wish you well. And it doesn't bother me a bit what you do with your body. Just respect my decision of choosing a 17 year old virgin. Since I have the right to choose, I will buga anybody. Deal?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:14pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

I’m ashamed for you.

*chuckle*
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:15pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

LWKMD!!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:
Pocohantas, fire on! Continue dey give am wotowoto. Take no prisoners. He is in maximum pain cheesy cheesy

I know say e done dey mad na. E get luck say na now wey person done calm, that is why his type come dey mistake my recent gentle strides for cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:18pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

I pray they grant you USA student visa so that you can come here and mess with underage girls so that you’ll get locked up with the keys thrown under your cage.

You still think you’re in 1895 where such actions don’t have consequences. Body go tell you.

Better change your route to those other countries where the women are only existing to keep their vaginas for you. grin

WOTOWOTO!!! Chai

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:20pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

You made your research already. Good job. I'm that important �. And to let you know, I will rather live the rest of my life in prison than to spend a day with you.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:20pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I know say e done dey mad na. E get luck say na now wey person done calm, that is why his type come dey mistake my recent gentle strides for cowardice.
Carry on. The gentility of a tigress should not be mistaken for weakness wink

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

I loveeee wounded animals being ignored. Likee, damnn, you can just get a glass cup and be drinking the juice of that crushed ego. Nothing beats the taste.

You knowwww!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

WOTOWOTO!!! Chai
You’d think he would want to migrate to somewhere different where he wouldn’t encounter unmarried evening newspapers

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I like your violence.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

You made your research already. Good job. I'm that important �. And to let you know, I will rather live the rest of my life in prison than to spend a day with you.

Are you still coming to America or not?
Let’s go and start looking a 13 year old to welcome you at the airport.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Or u met a superior force? Even mad women understand the place of a child.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

I like your violence.

Hehehe

Pocohantas he has bowed to you. I guess I’ll leave him alone now.

Go and sin no more child

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:

You’d think he would want to migrate to somewhere different where he wouldn’t encounter unmarried evening newspapers
There lies the nauseating double standards of these ignorant little boys that populate this forum. If they pity his destiny and give him a visa, he'll prolly end up marrying one aged akata for permanent residency.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.