Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" (37930 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by HonestFriend: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Most of u people insulting those that invest in it lack manners.... If it were to be the other way around that these people took loan and the company took their collateral. U will jump to tell them to go n pay up without considering weather the company is registered under any financial sec. But now instead of u to start thinking as a reasonable someone u come here to type rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2022
All these investor Sabinus will keep on learning a lesson
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by bigpicture001: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2022
adonainana:
another one bites the dust
Invest in a real business, I’m sure everyone reading this has a businessman doing business in their area maybe selling electronics or importing and exporting

What don’t you approach him and say pls can I lend you this 1 million naira and help me with a decent ROI or simply tell him you want to invest in his business

Your returns are guaranteed

Stop giving your money to people who are into online business or who don’t have a physical product

Only invest with people who buy and sell a physical product

Only buying and selling any commodity commerce wise can make you rich in present day nigeria be it on the wholesale or retail level

Chinmark is real... It's not a forex company... What they do is simple... Take people's money and do real physical investment.. like build and sell houses, do a city Uber services, giv loans on interest... Those kind of simple things..

So I strongly believe, they didn't crash.. it's anxiety of investors....

9 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ccollins(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Aboguede:
Police should make sure the yahoo boys are tracked and investigated
did u read the posts b4 commenting or u just want to comment for d sake of it
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Henz81: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Jay5mie:
I have no pity for stupid and greedy people.

Next please.
What makes them stupid and greedy? Is it a bad thing to invest?
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by bigpicture001: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Sheuns:
There’s one Chinmark logistics and shawarma spot on Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere. Could it be part of Chinmark group?

Yes... They do real business u can see.. the think is the boss want to do biz, but don't have big money he created ideas and people fund ND he he takes just his little gains.. ND pay interest on the loans... Simple

It's very real

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Mactons(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2022
If you are a man, then you should see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfTCp6vSaig
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Bahamas95(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2022
MMM do una, pastors dey take una shine, these ones come again una still fall mugu.

Chai!
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Sheuns(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

Yes... They do real business u can see.. the think is the boss want to do biz, but don't have big money he created ideas and people fund ND he he takes just his little gains.. ND pay interest on the loans... Simple

It's very real

Very real. Lol. The logistics business from what I saw when it first started compared to now is different. They seem to have fewer bikes than before now and I don’t see the shawarma spot functioning anymore.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Don’t know why sec doesn’t regulate this so called ponzi investors
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Omonigho1976: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! "We Want Our Money Back" - Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1412581/just-want-money-back-chinmark-investors-cry-help/
Which one be Chimmark again ah! Nigerians are just irredeemably stupid people!!!
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Poopypants: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
Na Facebook influnezas and critics cause am, especially that Afikpo woman that's so bitter about Chinmark.
how exactly did this people cause Chinmark to stop paying out?
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by adonainana: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

Chinmark is real... It's not a forex company... What they do is simple... Take people's money and do real physical investment.. like build and sell houses, do a city Uber services, giv loans on interest... Those kind of simple things..

Their intentions may be pure and perhaps commendable that they go and do real investments with the money

But sometimes Nigeria economy is so fragile that it takes just by a bit of chance to even break even in some instances. Even in the Lekki where houses are been bought sometimes an agent I know has been marketing the same property for almost 1 year now

And remember if the company borrowed money from investors to build the house in Lekki they must pay every month the ROI, this is where most honest investment companies run into trouble

They run into trouble with the economy even though their intentions was pure and was you start cutting corners trust me it’s over

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Poopypants: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Charly500:

To you they are being greedy by investing abi?

Some investment company's do work, you just have to find the competent and reliable ones, and also invest wisely.

4 Chickens and a bag of rice i got during the Christmas period was through my investment last year.
4chickens and a bag of rice is not an investment.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Curious346: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2022
If MMM can go down WHAT IS CHIMARK
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by xelly: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Offices of Chinmark are still open for business. Don't you think non payment of ROI is a direct effect of SEC warning?

In business, a lot of things tend to affect outcomes. This is visible in forex trading where you notice rise or fall as a result of news.

I am positive Chinmark will come out strong.

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by lomprico(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians will never learn
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Poopypants: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2022
HonestFriend:
Most of u people insulting those that invest in it lack manners.... If it were to be the other way around that these people took loan and the company took their collateral. U will jump to tell them to go n pay up without considering weather the company is registered under any financial sec. But now instead of u to start thinking as a reasonable someone u come here to type rubbish.
thinking as a reasonable someone how? We warn people not to throw away their money. Someone wants to throw away their money, they successfully throw away their money, they come complaining that they have thrown away their money, we scold them for throwing away their money, and that makes us the unreasonable people here? You are looking for pity and validation you won’t find here.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by xelly: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

My thought as well. Investors should learn to have confidence and not just wait to cash out.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Tobey001: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2022
am recruiting academic writer for postgraduate thesis please if you know you r not an academic writer am begging do not chat me up coz I dont want someone should now be writing rubbish for me and be claiming i dont want to pay. If u know u r a seasoned writer and u can always meet up with deadlines do chat me up on 09158470508
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Chimall
Chimark
Chifemi
Chiharuna
Chidinma

All scam grin
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

It seems you just entered Nigeria from Congo. E gibsoon do you voom for eye
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ppogba: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Esseite:
The inflation rate is crazy and driving people to invest in just anything that claims ROI in few months..

It is not inflation rate that is driving people to invest in just everything.

It is GREED and stupidity put together.

When someone promises you 30 ROI one can only how much he must have made to pay you that much.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Timmi: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

Mr. Bigpicture, sice you claimed that Chinmark is real, can you name or identify the so called real physical investment that company has engaged in. Like where is the houses - city located, at which city do they offer the "uber" service, where and to whom have they given loans to? Or else you are hired agent and need to be stoned - electronically and in person.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by deflover(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2022
grin

good for them
if i tell dem let me trade gold for u
dont give me cash
fund in ur name and pay me when we want to share profit
dem go say make i bring my papa head
now dem don give who don cash out grin

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by tunjilana: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Having an outlet is not enough...I can open a logistic and shawarma spot for showoff yet collect 1 billion from the public...will u know how much has bn raised compared to what is on ground?...Many of the agri business that went down also had a couple of farms for show off..

The thing is as long as there is no regulator in the mix, it is unreliable. A regular validates what the funds are being used for, they audit the inflow and compare it with the investments they claim to make and if found right, they approve, renew and give a clean health bill...so simply go to SEC approved investment entities...simple....
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ppogba: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2022
drLammy:
Who else has noticed often times women are mostly victims of all this failed investment.
That gender get plentymoney but always acting broke cheesy

They discover everything first.

Start a church and perform miracles. A woman will discover you and bring her husband.

It was Mungo Park's wife that discovered River Niger and not the man.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Enyimbamercedes: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol!

You should see how Chinmark investors were praising the MD when he bought his wife and kid Vanuatu passports as birthday presents.

He was boldly showing them that step 1 of the exit plan had started and they didn’t see!

If he disappears, you know where to find him

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by cmecproblem(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2022
A new one will open tomorrow and they'll still invest. No need to talk about this matter. Village People and greed at work.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by victons(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Jay5mie:
I have no pity for stupid and greedy people.

Next please.

Stupid and greedy? Are you Okay?
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2022
And all of a sudden, my friend who used to paint her facebook and whatsapp story with red and pink color up and down all in the name of promoting chinmark just to intimidate me who was never interested in their perceived scam is now wailing like a dog who has been denied food for days. Nigerians won't learn.

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Johnrake69: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2022
adonainana:
another one bites the dust
Invest in a real business, I’m sure everyone reading this has a businessman doing business in their area maybe selling electronics or importing and exporting

What don’t you approach him and say pls can I lend you this 1 million naira and help me with a decent ROI or simply tell him you want to invest in his business

Your returns are guaranteed

Stop giving your money to people who are into online business or who don’t have a physical product

Only invest with people who buy and sell a physical product

Only buying and selling any commodity commerce wise can make you rich in present day nigeria be it on the wholesale or retail level

This is a flawed argument. People have literally made more than $150K in a year from investing with $1000 in Crypto currencies. There's no offline business that can give that kind of ROI in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos / Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.