Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" (37931 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Johnrake69: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

You boast with so much ignorance.... My gf.. takes home a minimum of 100k daily from her small business that she started with 200k

100k *26 days. Is 2.6 million... Now multiplied by 12 ,it gives u 31.2 million...

In the industry she is the 6th best patronised...

Hehehehehehehe. You're the ignorant one here. Tell me she did all that in one year and I will tell you you're a big liar.

Do you know how much people make online? Quote me anywhere you can never equate what people make offline with what people make online.

Most of you are truly ignorant. I know a guy that make minimum of $1500 daily and he made his platform active by posting engaging content for 3 months.

You will kill yourself first before you get that type of result in an offline business having little or no capital.

And I'm sure you don't have 50% of my offline business experience.

My friend in Canada after years of working offline with nothing to show for it only bills. I advised her to look out for remote jobs and she did. Her first job is now with Coinbase with about 33 Canadian per hour and that doesn't stop her from getting another remote job.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by bigpicture001: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Johnrake69:

Hehehehehehehe. You're the ignorant one here. Tell me she did all that in one year and I will tell you you're a big liar.

Do you know how much people make online? Quote me anywhere you can never equate what people make offline with what people make online.

Most of you are truly ignorant. I know a guy that make minimum of $1500 daily and he made his platform active by posting engaging content for 3 months.

You will kill yourself first before you get that type of result in an offline business having little or no capital.

And I'm sure you don't have 50% of my offline business experience.

My friend in Canada after years of working offline with nothing to show for it only bills. I advised her to look out for remote jobs and she did. Her first job is now with Coinbase with about 33 Canadian per hour and that doesn't stop her from getting another remote job.

You only rely on the exchange rate... U have nothing to say.. if online is so so sweet.. why are people spending in a dollar economy not all attracted to it.. they shld all leave their office and jump online...

Exchange rate enables senseman... If it equals I will know where u will run to..

That my girl can become anything she wants to and create personality she wants to.. but u can't.. u only depend on exchange rate differences...

Mumu Mr sense!
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Johnrake69: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

You only rely on the exchange rate... U have nothing to say.. if online is so so sweet.. why are people spending in a dollar economy not all attracted to it.. they shld all leave their office and jump online...

Exchange rate enables senseman... If it equals I will know where u will run to..

That my girl can become anything she wants to and create personality she wants to.. but u can't.. u only depend on exchange rate differences...

Mumu Mr sense!

Hehehehehehehe... Better try and cure yourself of this financial illiteracy. I'm sure it's because of the money you're dating the poor girl.

If I do nothing I can predict that the Naira will lose atleast 30% value from where it is right now within the next 1 year. So why would I want to hustle in naira?

Don't worry fuel increase is going to hit soon so at the end of the year let's check who has done better. Olodo!!!
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Landargas: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Sometimes all companies and people face such situations and actually there is nothing astonishing. I regret that someone lost his/her money due to such things, but this is life and the matter here is never give up and just perceive such situations as sad experience. Of course, I believe that those ones who faced such situation will definitely be disappointed by such consequences, because they really wanted to gain some profits from onvested money, however greddiness never spare anyone. It always makes the situation worse and I guess it's just a sad lesson for those ones who believed someone.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by djkirkoo2(m): 2:42am On Jan 21, 2022
donolatunji:

Organised crime company,after you'll see them in exotic rides claiming it's the system that gave them financial freedom.
Nigerians will engage themselves till eternity.
it is well with the country
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by hustla(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnrake69:

Hehehehehehehe... Better try and cure yourself of this financial illiteracy. I'm sure it's because of the money you're dating the poor girl.

If I do nothing I can predict that the Naira will lose atleast 30% value from where it is right now within the next 1 year. So why would I want to hustle in naira?

Don't worry fuel increase is going to hit soon so at the end of the year let's check who has done better. Olodo!!!

This man dey see future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos / Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.