Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" (37928 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Lindodo20: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

Chinmark is real... It's not a forex company... What they do is simple... Take people's money and do real physical investment.. like build and sell houses, do a city Uber services, giv loans on interest... Those kind of simple things..

So I strongly believe, they didn't crash.. it's anxiety of investors....

Mumu no fit finish for this world o. Chai! shocked
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2022
But people are funny

I will carry my hard earned money to someone to invest it for me so that I can collect interest

Nawa I will not be able to sleep

Well maybe na jas they dey use
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by HonestFriend: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Poopypants:
thinking as a reasonable someone how? We warn people not to throw away their money. Someone wants to throw away their money, they successfully throw away their money, they come complaining that they have thrown away their money, we scold them for throwing away their money, and that makes us the unreasonable people here? You are looking for pity and validation you won’t find here.

U warn people u mean, Do u mean also that it's all the business u warn people about that end up like this?

what about those business invested on like this and didn't fold up.. Or those that meet up n pay their investors. Because this one couldn't pay means all of them are the same?

The bottom line is that people should have to learn to know the difference between a high and low risk and also how not to invest all their life savings in one particular business.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by pek(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2022
"I rather dig ground and berry my money to avoid story that touches the heart, don't know what's happening to them again."

IgbereTv, you are better than this.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Poopypants: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2022
HonestFriend:

U warn people u mean, Do u mean also that it's all the business u warn people about that end up like this?

what about those business invested on like this and didn't fold up.. Or those that meet up n pay their investors. Because this one couldn't pay means all of them are the same?

The bottom line is that people should have to learn to know the difference between a high and low risk and also how not to invest all their life savings in one particular business.

keyword is business. This is not a business, this is a gamble.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Stankovic22: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Stupid and lazy people.

How can someone who calls himself an adult will even think of taking 500k and give to someone to be getting a meagre 15k (3%, N500 daily) every month.

Is that not stupidity?

It will take you almost 3yrs to get your capital out (500k) before we even start talking about your profit.

Even orange sellers with a capital of N5,000 and shades Only at night make more than 1k a day and beyond 20k a month yet some so called educated idiots will put huge amount 0f money in chinmark to get 3% monthly.

I know no businessman will do that rubbish. Only office workers whose brain are fixed to salary and monthly remunerations that will do that.

8 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Munzy14(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Jay5mie:
I have no pity for stupid and greedy people.

Next please.
And lazy People... wink
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Jay5mie:

Next please.

How are they greedy?

Aren't you supposed to grow your money?
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by trevolady(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2022
[sup][/sup]
seunfly:
Another one, when u tell them they will keep defending it with their life and they will even call u hater.

What I v learnt in life is nobody shows anybody where money is made and nobody wants to share wealth or profits with anybody, therefore anybody that says u should bring money to show u how to make money, tell them to show himself and if anybody says u should bring money to invest and he will double it, just tell him to ask his family.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Jay5mie:

Next please.

We should all be worried that 80% of investments in this country are scams. Nigerians are horrible people but are always quick to call God and Allah all the time!

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Prisco4luv(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2022
chai, I pity them o
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by WarriAproko: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
Hareiso Gwanmishu.. come defend ur oga cool
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by nwajesus12(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2022
My boss has over 29 Million with them, omor

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by zedegit: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2022
I wonder why nobody is mentioning moneybookers.

Those fvckers chop my mama. I warned her though because I saw it coming.

December period is usually the time they collapse/cashout.

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by zedegit: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2022
nwajesus12:
My boss has over 29 Million with them, omor

I hope it won't affect your salary?
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Aboguede(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
ccollins:
did u read the posts b4 commenting or u just want to comment for d sake of it

Yes I read first

As long as they are scam efcc should still do their work shocked
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by adonainana: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Johnrake69:

This is a flawed argument. People have literally made more than $150K in a year from investing with $1000 in Crypto currencies. There's no offline business that can give that kind of ROI in Nigeria.

Go and meet dangote cement wholesalers how much money they make per month, try asking iron rod sellers too, those who buy spaghetti and food items in bulk pls try asking them how much they make

Ask ebaneo supermarket too, try asking medplus pharmacy how much it makes importing cheap drugs from India to Nigeria

Just like people made money from Crypto in investing in different coins, people lost money in some coins that gazumped on them too

Just very similar to betting but it’s not betting i

That sort of business is not a real business where you are only praying to be lucky bitcoin moves to 50k dollars next month how is that a viable business model

150k dollars 84 million naira in a year just 84 million naira and you even confidently said no offline business can make such

Go and ask coacharis motors how much cars it imports per year and how much money it makes on each

Even people selling houses in Lekki gan self dey make 80 million naira per year

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by zedegit: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Charly500:

To you they are being greedy by investing abi?

Some investment company's do work, you just have to find the competent and reliable ones, and also invest wisely.

4 Chickens and a bag of rice i got during the Christmas period was through my investment last year.

That you joined them when they are doing well doesn't mean you should feel invincible.

Chinmark during startup was praised by people like you which made others to join.

I fear pesin wey no fear you.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by MartinsD12(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! "We Want Our Money Back" - Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1412581/just-want-money-back-chinmark-investors-cry-help/
This same chinmark man will be dishing out motivational quotes and business guidelines on Facebooknot knowing he is owing his investors , see him on Facebook with beautiful suits and cars
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ariesbull: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Jay5mie:

Next please.
very greedy folks
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Charly500(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Poopypants:
4chickens and a bag of rice is not an investment.

Add a generator to that list and my ROI and Capital.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by nwajesus12(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2022
zedegit:

I hope it won't affect your salary?
lol, e go dey bloody
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Charly500(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2022
zedegit:

That you joined them when they are doing well doesn't mean you should feel invincible.

Chinmark during startup was praised by people like you which made others to join.

I fear pesin wey no fear you.

Well I got a generator and my Capital and ROI, everything in life is a risk.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Comedian2019: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Abed Chymall dey pay?
Asking for somebody.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Poopypants: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Charly500:

Add a generator to that list and my ROI and Capital.
still not an investment. It’s a gamble and giveaway.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ezewealth(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

Chinmark is real... It's not a forex company... What they do is simple... Take people's money and do real physical investment.. like build and sell houses, do a city Uber services, giv loans on interest... Those kind of simple things..

So I strongly believe, they didn't crash.. it's anxiety of investors....
Na dem still get Kilimanjaro
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Chinmarkians. grin

Oti tu zeh. If you don't gerrit, forget about it. cheesy

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Halo22: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2022
I knew it was coming to this, when the guy man was busy sharing money and displaying on Facebook last year. However, the investors should know what to do if they really have evidence of deposit. I once fell victim of such wonder investment, but now I would rather invest in small scale retailing than giving someone my capital to generate profit in Naija that almost everyone has criminal tendency.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2022
Sheuns:
There’s one Chinmark logistics and shawarma spot on Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere. Could it be part of Chinmark group?

Yes, he owns them.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Greedy idiotic Nigerians. They will never learn.
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by bitbillionaire: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
On the surface, this your comment appears to be sound and commonsensical. However, you seems not to understand that in life nothing is guaranteed. Even the so called 'real physical' business can fold up (and they do fold up) if God's grace is not on it and the right foundation was not laid.

By the way, do you even know there is no real difference between giving your hard earned money to a businessman to do business and give you interest and investing in some online business with the hope of getting interest. To me, the two carry almost the same risk of losing your money.

The last three paragraph of your comment show you are not in tune with the spirit of the digital age where almost everything is going digital. In the age of digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, e-business, electronic stores and so on, it is baffling that someone could be reasoning the way you do.

adonainana:
another one bites the dust
Invest in a real business, I’m sure everyone reading this has a businessman doing business in their area maybe selling electronics or importing and exporting

What don’t you approach him and say pls can I lend you this 1 million naira and help me with a decent ROI or simply tell him you want to invest in his business

Your returns are guaranteed

Stop giving your money to people who are into online business or who don’t have a physical product

Only invest with people who buy and sell a physical product

Only buying and selling any commodity commerce wise can make you rich in present day nigeria be it on the wholesale or retail level
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by faithfull18(f): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians have money oh. Government should assist in rounding up these people wherever they run to, so the upcoming ones can learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.