Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence (21050 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by seunmsg(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
His explanation sounds convincing. To be honest, i really do not think this would have been an issue if the Minister is a white Canadian. Akin Adesina was unfairly accused of so many allegations at AFDB simply because the Americans wanted him out. This may just be a case of racism and nothing else. The matter should be properly investigated and i hope he will be cleared of the allegation.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Leviticuscreed: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
SenatorCorleone:
No matter how big you grow outside your motherland. Something always reminds you you’re not at home. These guys you rush to their countries don’t like you. For every higher position you attain, they feel you’re taking a slot meant for them. They will always treat you with disdain and still give you the plastic smile.
Let’s grow our own place so our kids don’t have any reason to leave to where they’re not wanted.

That thing that reminds you that you are not at is worse in naija.... All of us here are not at home. Here doesn't feel like home one bit, infact many Nigerians feel more at home and respected outside of here. Oga drop this gist because na only aboki dey feel at home here. Others na gra gra or abeg we dey use pass road.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by asanausana91: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
HonNL:

Kaycee Madu

they should arrest the monkey and keep him in prison so he will continue supporting KANU there. Him and kanu will surely go to prison.
Assuming this thing happened in Nigeria, ipob would have started saying marginalization, buhari hate Igbos, why they no tell Ganduje to step down. Etc
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by collinx(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why will you pay the fine if you are not guilty sir,?? I will fight it yo the last if I am innocent and so should he, if he is innocent.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by IGBOSON1: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iamolukorede:
His statement where backed with is right action, he explained the role he played and why he played them and so this is how leadership should roll, cutting across all spheres in the world.

Not until all investigation are duely Carried out he should step aside first. This is a well structured environment ..

Word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by RexTramadol1: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Racism spotted. How can a bloody african become a Chief Justice in the white dominated clime?....in their mind.

Come to lagos where alausa staff would hit the BRT lane while lastma officials would simply look on. But rush at anyone who follows the law breakers behind, arrest him and make him pay through his nose. Lol.

You didn’t even bother to make your findings

Alausa staff bus passing through BRT lane usually pays a particular sum annually to gain access, besides that it’s a government owned bus……. Why. Should you compare with personal vehicles, even a director at Alausa can’t ply the BRT lane if he’s in his private vehicle
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by marsup: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
The foolishness of some people on this forum, knows no bounds.. many of the tribalistic monkeys, don't even know where there next meal will come from. Born and bred in ignorance and hatred. Shame on you all.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Awoleesu(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Here, a common tribunal chairman dey whoze security, arrest any person father like nobody's bizness! cry
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by IGBOSON1: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ddokie:
In Nigeria, a man neck deep in terrorism is a serving minister, being defended by the FG and his tribesmen (including some disgusting nairalanders), but in Canada a minister is asked to resign because he called a police chief to discuss an offence he was accused of committing.

Na wa o.

I'm sure some of the hopeless Nairalanders that were supporting the terrorist minister are here asking for the neck of KC madu.

Hopeless country.

Nigeria is irreversibly messed up!

Forget all the denials....Malami KNEW of (and possibly even authorised) the invasion of Justice Odilis’ Abuja residence! They’ve got away with a lot of illegality and criminality in this country (Onnoghens’ illegal removal not being the least), so they were feeling invincible....thinking they could get away with this infraction as well! For whatever reason, they had wanted to intimidate her....possibly get her removed, but it all backfired! Next thing was to deny everything, and look for a couple of fall-guys to take the blame. Fall-guys who most likely have been paid to play along with the script, and who would be set free once Nigeria forgets the whole sordid affair....you know we have short memories in this country!
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Ddokie: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Nigeria is irreversibly messed up!

Forget all the denials....Malami KNEW of (and possibly even authorised) the invasion of Justice Odilis’ Abuja residence! They’ve got away with a lot of illegality and criminality in this country (Onnoghens’ illegal removal not being the least), so they were feeling invincible....thinking they could get away with this infraction as well! For whatever reason, they had wanted to intimidate her....possibly get her removed, but it all backfired! Next thing was to deny everything, and look for a couple of fall-guys to take the blame. Fall-guys who most likely have been paid to play along with the script, and who would be set free once Nigeria forgets the whole sordid affair....you know we have short memories in this country!

Nigeria is messed up biggest time.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by pek(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
apache22b:
Ipob miscreant
When will you grow up?
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by ufotunang: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
You think you were in nigeria where people do things anyhow

1 Like

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Eriokanmi: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
RexTramadol1:

You didn’t even bother to make your findings

Alausa staff bus passing through BRT lane usually pays a particular sum annually to gain access, besides that it’s a government owned bus……. Why. Should you compare with personal vehicles, even a director at Alausa can’t ply the BRT lane if he’s in his private vehicle
I meant alausa staff driving their private vehicles to work. I had fallen victim before. I'm not talking of alausa buses( buses belonging to various ministries at the secretariat). I followed the 2 cars. They presented their ID to lastma and they allowed them go. I challenged lastma when they stopped me, that why didn't they also stop and arrest those 2 cars, one of them now said they were staff at alsusa. I now asked, were they also exempted from breaking rules? Suddenly, they jumped into my vehicle , forcefully opening my door, seized my key and asked one police officer to drive my SUV to the nearest lastma office. When they served me a ticket, what was in it was, disobedience to lastma officials. I paid 20k fine, 2k gate pass and 2k to inflate my tyres.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by DonNaldo: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Best offer gets this phone
Gionee M7
64/6g RAM

Note; this device is in perfect working condition, with no issues whatsoever. I want a quick sale.

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by garfield1: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
Sensible man...

Nofin do you ..

All those praying for your downfall will watch as you soar higher and higher...

I seriously doubt that a man of your standing would be taking a call while driving knowing that it is serious traffic infraction in the West.

It is no Nigeria where lawlessness in the normal...It is easy to track call received via your phone to ascertain whether you were taking or making a call at the material point in time.

More powers to your elbows...Keep upholding excellence, hardwork, integrity and selflessness over there in Canada...

Malami rubbished him once now he is self destructing. Typical grin
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by RexTramadol1: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I meant alausa staff driving their private vehicles to work. I had fallen victim before. I'm not talking of alausa buses( buses belonging to various ministries at the secretariat). I followed the 2 cars. They presented their ID to lastma and they allowed them go. I challenged lastma when they stopped me, that why didn't they also stop and arrest those 2 cars, one of them now said they were staff at alsusa. I now asked, were they also exempted from breaking rules? Suddenly, they jumped into my vehicle , forcefully opening my door, seized my key and asked one police officer to drive my SUV to the nearest lastma office. When they served me a ticket, what was in it was, disobedience to lastma officials. I paid 20k fine, 2k gate pass and 2k to inflate my tyres.

Oh! That’s wrong from their part

Staff using private vehicles are not permitted except in serious instances, and the one you painted here doesn’t seem so, they just cashed in on the situation
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by garfield1: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Racism spotted. How can a bloody african become a Chief Justice in the white dominated clime?....in their mind.

Come to lagos where alausa staff would hit the BRT lane while lastma officials would simply look on. But rush at anyone who follows the law breakers behind, arrest him and make him pay through his nose. Lol.

That man is guilty and carried his Nigerian mentality to disgrace himself in Canada.malami once exposed the half baked charge and bail lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by SIRTee15: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moferere:

He has explained himself, anybody with contrary claims should come out.
And I am of the opinion that he shouldn't be brought down at all cost.
This is happening to Madu today, tomorrow it might be Moferere.
Let's be guided undecided

Oga leave story.
Can a common Canadian call the police chief to enquire or complain about a wrongful ticket issued to him or her?
That's the key issue here. Abuse of privilege.
There are official channels and formal appeal process u can go thru if u feel the ticket violation issued to you was unlawful.
Did madu go thru such process? No, instead he called the police chief dey form big man just because he has his phone number.
What he did has Nigerian mentality written all over it. That's why I'm highly disappointed in him.

I strongly believe developed countries should not allow 1st general immigrants from 3rd world countries occupy sensitive positions. It's not racism but pragmatism.
People from 3rd world countries already developed their corrupt personality b4 relocating. It's going to be always hard to shed it.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Golan007: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
They should check him for mpuru mmiri.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Gentlerespect76: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moferere:

He has explained himself, anybody with contrary claims should come out.
And I am of the opinion that he shouldn't be brought down at all cost.
This is happening to Madu today, tomorrow it might be Moferere.
Let's be guided undecided

Perfect reasoning bro.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Judolisco:
do u know who i am ? don put dis one for wahala....for Abuja small scratch on ur car u go dey hear stuffs like is like u don't know who u are talking to oh

A sitting senator slapped a sales girl in Nigeria and his office was intact. The irony

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by osazsky(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oga go and sit at home first..its a movement.the biafra movement..everyone from the east is to sit at home we need to show these people pepper so that UN can take us serious
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Judolisco(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
spacofadan:

A sitting senator slapped a sales girl in Nigeria and his office was intact. The irony
a sitting governor said jst 58 people died in an attack and not 300...jst oh
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Eriokanmi: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
garfield1:

That man is guilty and carried his Nigerian mentality to disgrace himself in Canada.malami once exposed the half baked charge and bail lawyer
This is not about Nigerian mentality. Over there, rules are rules. What would you say about boris Johnson who flouted covid-19 protocols and lied? He's facing same music right now with the number of people asking him to step down increasing by the day. Is it also a Nigerian mentality to break covid-19 rules by johnson, the prime minister?
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by josite: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
All na story.its simply the Nigerian big man mentality played out in a wrong country.called the police chief to rebuke the officer gone wrong.why try sugar coat the wrong reaction.
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Judolisco:
a sitting governor said jst 58 people died in an attack and not 300...jst oh

My brother, we could go on and on. And worst still, we are about to elect someone who openly thrives on godfatherism.
Again, the irony

1 Like

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by Kmf0: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
How
Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by maestroferddi: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
garfield1:

Malami rubbished him once now he is self destructing. Typical grin
Malami rubbushed an international legal mind?

Is it not in a place like Nigeria that a Malami would summon the impudence to talk without thinking?

Kaycee Madu is on the upward trajectory: There is nothing your petty tribalism instincts and defeatist envy can do about it...

Igbos will always stand out in an egalitarian, meritorious society.

#Factos.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence by laiperi: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
I believe every word of the token AG.

Many people reported the same thing to him. I am sure he had been stopped many times before he became AG. The job he got is to be tough on crime (code) for people of color like him. In all other cases when he was stopped or when others reported to him, he did not call the Chief of Police.

If he disagreed with the Police ticket, there are administrative hearings where the ticket could have been tossed out, if lucky.

No, he called the Chief of Police. Even in the States, late Secretary of State, four star General and state man Colin Powell, never called the Chief of Police once when stopped by Police.

Stop beating your chests in Nigeria about what you are worth outside. Demonstrate that in your hometown so that others can emulate you. Lately, even Hausa are now featuring and celebrating token positions outside like Southerners.

Social media is watched throughout the world. Each time you celebrate token positions or head of dog catchers, you only fuel their resentment in foreign countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State / Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.