Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria (21025 Views)

Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2018
States in the North Eastern part of Nigeria include Adamawa state govern by Jibrilla Bindow, Bauchi state by M.A Abubakar, Borno State by Kashim Shettima, Gombe State by Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Taraba state by Arc. Darius Ishaku and lastly Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe state

The best Governor in my own opinion is Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State because of his numerous transformations especially in educational sector which includes establishment of State university of science and technology, school of legal and Islamic studies, state polytechnic, and college of education while the worst governor is Kashim Shettima of Borno because apart from paying salaries, he isn't doing anything

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2018
They all failed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Excallibur(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Gov Darius's second term billoards reads "rescue team" am like rescue the state from what? Your crappy government right? grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
They all failed
Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo has actually done a lot for Gombe State considering the meager amount he receives from the federal government. You can ask those that know the state for confirmation

Below are some of his works

27 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Excallibur:
Gov Darius's second term billoards reads "rescue team" am like rescue the state from what? Your crappy government right? grin
grincheesygrin the nigger is confused lol

9 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Homeboiy: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
I have not been there
Talk of NW and I will be quick to mention Helrufai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
I have not been there

Talk of NW and I will be quick to mention Helrufai
but Elrufai is better than Governor of Zamfara state now

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Homeboiy: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
but Elrufai is better than Governor of Zamfara state now

Yari?

I don't even know how he looks like

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

Yari?

I don't even know how he looks like
yes oo he is the worst in North West
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by acenazt: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Despite the little amount of Allocation that Gombe gets from the FG, the Governor really did Commendably. Gombe is Small and less populous than the other State and we don't generate as much as the other states but we still got our act right.

32 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by superior1: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
All of dem almanjiri are terrible leaders
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by lordtosan(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is north east part of Nigeria? grin

We in the South sometimes forget states like this exist.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by bedspread: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dankwanbo the best...
The Worst should be his Neighbour in Maduigiri

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bokoharam sponsors!! they all failed!

6 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
acenazt:
Despite the little amount of Allocation that Gombe gets from the FG, the Governor really dud Commendably. Gombe is Small and less populous than the other State and we don't generate as much as the other states but we still got our acts right.
do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
When they do one thing for the people , they begin to broadcast it, as if they did it with their personal money.

What were they elected to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by philcz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Yahaya Bello is the worst governor.
I know alot of people will insult me and ask me to read before commenting, I did and I don't care

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by kindnyce(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dankwambo of Gombe the Best

Darius ishaku Taraba. The worst

5 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Excallibur:

Which state that? I never heard of that name before.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by sbashir10(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Gombe is developing rapidly

6 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Sardauna24(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
lordtosan:
Is north east part of Nigeria? grin

We in the South sometimes forget states like this exist.
na u wey no dey part os naija.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by JacksonOyibo: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
smiley
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by OgahBohz: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
THE WORST GOVERNOR SINCE THE CREATION OF NIGERIA IS ..YAHAYA BELLO OF KOGI STATE ! ...

THE MAN IS AN INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASEMENT

.... !

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by acenazt: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
papalsbuIl:
do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?
do you know that you are sick?

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by jieta: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
i never knew that taraba state is in north east..... op please are you sure about your finding.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by deebrain(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Aside the little bit of SMALL development picking up in Gombe state, they have all failed woefully!
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
States in the North Eastern part of Nigeria include Adamawa state govern by Jibrilla Bindow, Bauchi state by M.A Abubakar, Borno State by Kashim Shettima, Gombe State by Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Taraba state by Arc. Darius Ishaku and lastly Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe state

The best Governor in my own opinion is Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State because of his numerous transformations especially in educational sector which includes establishment of State university of science and technology, school of legal and Islamic studies, state polytechnic, and college of education while the worst governor is Kashim Shettima of Borno because apart from paying salaries, he isn't doing anything

Oga, Taraba is not part of the North East, the state is under middle belt region. always get your facts correctly before misleading the public

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Children Rescued From A Boko Haram Camp In Cameroon Can’t Remember Their Names / Umaru Musa Yar'Adua 7th Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.