Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? (2307 Views)

Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Is it just bcoz of ethnicity, simplicity, lean body build or high sense of morality /religion? As for me, I believe we are all first and foremost human beings before any of the above features. So the it should be is that wherever one finds love, one should go for it and not put out any artificial sentiments.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Nbotee(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
High sense of morality?? Like seriously? Do U want to know what goes on under the hijab?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Nbotee:
High sense of morality?? Like seriously? Do U want to know what goes on under the hijab?
Abeg no go de spew old malicious tales, we can't use acts of a few to judge a vast majority

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Ryda(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
You can't speak for everybody bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by headbasher96(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Allow what is the hijab to rest abeg na their holy holy make the thing be like that nothern girls the feel like they are suppose to friend only their tribe look at hausa for instance.

Beside that benue girls wey no the do the guy ma them don tag them ashawo all over nigera so u see tribalism the affect naija for every ramification
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2022
headbasher96:
Allow what is the hijab to rest abeg na their holy holy make the thing be like that nothern girls the feel like they are suppose to friend only their tribe look at hausa for instance.

Beside that benue girls wey no the do the guy ma them don tag them ashawo all over nigera so u see tribalism the affect naija for every ramification
we really need to do away with tribalism in order to make significant progress
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by headbasher96(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
we really need to do away with tribalism in order to make significant progress
very true but when u start making people see reason one useless person will still come and change their mindset coupled with recent happening e no sweet atall
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Nbotee(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
Abeg no go de spew old malicious tales, we can't use acts of a few to judge a vast majority

But U can use the act of imply the southern gals have low sense of morality.. I schooled in the North, served in the North and live in the North so Im not telling U hearsay. Go to the hospitals and see how majority of them right from a young age go to have birth control implants so they don't get pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Pumpumking: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
Is it just bcoz of ethnicity, simplicity, lean body build or high sense of morality /religion? As for me, I believe we are all first and foremost human beings before any of the above features. So the it should be is that wherever one finds love, one should go for it and not put out any artificial sentiments.

Do they dislike u?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Nbotee:

But U can use the act of imply the southern gals have low sense of morality.. I schooled in the North, served in the North and live in the North so Im not telling U hearsay. Go to the hospitals and see how majority of them right from a young age go to have birth control implants so they don't get pregnant.
birth control implants is for married women doing family planning, so which nurse or doctor is gonna insert it into a young single girl who has never married b4? However, I know some are so poverty striken and engage in runs sha
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Nbotee(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
birth control implants is for married women doing family planning, so which nurse or doctor is gonna insert it into a young single girl who has never married b4? However, I know some are so poverty striken and engage in runs sha

I run an NGO with a couple of partners who create awareness on the gal child, sexual hygiene and the likes. I am telling U categorically what we found out even amongst Primary school children. Why do U think U barely here of unwanted pregnancies among them?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nbotee:

I run an NGO with a couple of partners who create awareness on the gal child, sexual hygiene and the likes. I am telling U categorically what we found out even amongst Primary school children. Why do U think U barely here of unwanted pregnancies among them?
OMG, if true then this is really gross! That means, they a reservoir of various kinds of infections gotten from unprotected sex with all kinds of journey walker guys. I'm really shocked. Anyway I appreciate ur input very much
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Exkandayee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
Who tell you that one?
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Exkandayee:
Who tell you that one?
na ask we ask
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Getsaved(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:

I am a southerner, if you know where and how how I can link up with the decent ones you can chat me up or pm.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Danjikanbauchi: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nbotee:
leave the guy he want to hear word from our mouth, he never heard about 4 legs in buk. We will not tell him anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by jmoore(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
Where did you get this assumption?

I am willing to marry from any tribe, if she fits into my spec.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Getsaved:

I am a southerner, if you know where and how how I can link up with the decent ones you can chat me up or pm.
u can check up in places like kafanchan in kaduna state ,only that they are mostly strong xtians, so u gotta have to be very patient with them
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Southernigbo: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
leave the guy he want to hear word from our mouth, he never heard about 4 legs in buk. We will not tell him anything.
danjikanbauchi, seems u a northern man. abeg what is that 4 legs in buk u mentioned above
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Rahkman: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
danjikanbauchi, seems u a northern man. abeg what is that 4 legs in buk u mentioned above
e dey happen for northern communities or angwa were u go see four legs inside hijab mostly for nights especially among tenage malo children wey no get money pay for room or something...mostly after abusing drugs
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by DonroxyII: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Southernigbo:
Northern girls dislike Southern Guys except the one that speaks Hausa.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by NorthSerious: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
As if Northern girls are queueing up to be taken by southerners. Don't get it twisted op, the question should be the other way round.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by HilcomTech(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Nbotee:

Primary school children with pregnancy implants in the north?
Habba!!! These lies are really wicked.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Nbotee(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Primary school children with pregnancy implants in the north?
Habba!!! These lies are really wicked.

Whether U believe it or not, that is ur business. Go look up Frest Initiative on Facebook.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by HilcomTech(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Nbotee:

Whether U believe it or not, that is ur business. Go look up Frest Initiative on Facebook.

You are just an ndi mkporu miri cannibal filled with hate and bitterness.

I know you are lying because I was born in the north and had my education from primary school to masters in the north. I speak Hausa fluently and have mingled with them since I was born.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by zolajpower: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Its mostly because of religion . Shikena
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by Nbotee(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

I know you are lying because I was born in the north and had my education from primary school to masters in the north. I speak Hausa fluently and have mingled with them since I was born.

And by mingling with then U visited hospitals, and asked them up close and personal questions on abuses ryt.. Anyways d only regret I have was replying u in d first place
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by sexy74(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

You don't condemn someones words of you don't know we're he is coming from.
Kindly do your research on this, atleast he gave you a lead, follow and get an informed opinion.
Re: Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? by HilcomTech(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
sexy74:

You don't condemn someones words of you don't know we're he is coming from.
Kindly do your research on this, atleast he gave you a lead, follow and get an informed opinion.

What mvmv lead or research are you yapping about. Even from his tone and manner of speech I could tell he is one of those southerners who will sit in their villages and be generating fake stories about other ethnic groups. I am not Hausa, but I have lived in different Hausa communities in several states in Nigeria and I know them thoroughly. Hausas have their own issues as no tribe is perfect but what that guy wrote was ridiculous and only mentally deranged individuals (like you) would even give it a thought.

Go back and read where the tribalist is saying that primary school students are given pregnancy implants. Very ridiculous statement.

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow / At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / Ilegend Is Now Broke. That Why He Is Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.