Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com (4866 Views)

Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available? / Open Letter To Afrisoft Owners Of Estoresms / Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
At last!

Afrisoft Interactive has finally concluded and sealed the months old negotiations with Gracesoft Nigeria over the part ownership of estoresms.com.
Afrisoft Interactive who developed estoresms.com for Gracesoft Nigeria, and has been providing technical support as a limited partner on estoresms.com since its inception is now a 50% owner of the giant bulk sms website which boasts of over 200 reseller websites, hundreds of sub-reseller websites and thousands of direct members.

The deal was sealed over the weekend at the meeting between Mr Femi Shoyebo (C.E.O of Gracesoft Nigeria), Mr Leke Ojikutu (MD/CEO of Afrisoft Interactive) and other relevant stakeholders.

The 8 month old estoresms.com has become a major sms provider in Nigeria. Estoresms.com is ranked #65,890 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. The site is relatively popular among users in the city of Lagos (where it is ranked #294) and 97.9% of its traffic come from Nigeria. estoresms.com is worth $36,201 USD according to siteworthchecker.com.
estoresms.com processes a minimum of 6 million sms messages monthly through her website, API, facebook APP and her text2group feature.

Afrisoft Interactive (www.afrisoft.org) is a software solutions firm that provides its core services in programming, software development, dynamic web design/development, multimedia authoring and 2D animation. Afrisoft Interactive has developed ground breaking commercial solutions such as sms portal creator, elearning studio, Asset management EDBMS, 2-way SMS Server e.t.c. Afrisoft solutions are being deployed within and outside Nigeria.

Gracesoft Nigeria, an IT Firm and a subsidiary of McAdolph Technologies Limited has been in existence for over 5 years and has been involved in elearning projects and learning management systems. Gracesoft Nigeria is managed By Mr Femi Shoyebo and has deployed learning solutions to universities, polytechnics and other schools within Nigeria.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by nyabingi(m): 4:29am On Apr 06, 2012
News like this gladdens my heart cos it shows how far the Nigerian technology market is improving, you know small businesses coming out with newer ideas and at the same time expanding, in my own opinion firms like afrisoft and gracesoft are going to leverage on their expertise in software technology industry to break new grounds and come out with innovative products that would serve not only the African technology development market but also globally. If the Nigerian youth collectively do their own bits in inventing newer ways of doing things, very soon those old corrupt and expired politicians at the country's helm of affairs are going to be out of job then they would accord us the relevancy that we deserve!!!

1 Like

Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2012
Keep it up bro. I am always encouraged when i read stuffs like this.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Afam4eva(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2012
Mr Leke Ojikutu, i dey hail. Keep up the good work.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Shadowblaqq(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2012
Tanx for informing us about this development it shows that Nigerian are making progress technologically
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Timileyin(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
My Leke, na wa ooo.. every body know afrisoft and estoresms shares the same office. which one be all this one.. lol
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Timileyin: My Leke, na wa ooo.. every body know afrisoft and estoresms shares the same office. which one be all this one.. lol

Afrisoft had a management contract with gracesoft over estoresms before the acquisition.
If you are an old client of estoresms, you would know that all transactions with estore were done with gracesoft account before the acquisition but have been done with Estore Bulk SMS COmpany account after the acquisition.
We stopped being ordinary managers and became owners because of the acquisition.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by halimat1985(f): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
@lojik
I heard 4rm ur ground-floor office that Afrisoft has sold its shortcode business. How true is this?
Shouldn't your shortcode clients be informed? The service has been very poor for some weeks now. It was when i complained to your support that i was told the project has been sold. If it has been sold, then the new owners are not doing a good Job and need to be told.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
halimat1985: @lojik
I heard 4rm ur ground-floor office that Afrisoft has sold its shortcode business. How true is this?
Shouldn't your shortcode clients be informed? The service has been very poor for some weeks now. It was when i complained to your support that i was told the project has been sold. If it has been sold, then the new owners are not doing a good Job and need to be told.
We have several longcode/shortcode projects/products. I believe you are referring to longcode247.
Longcode 247 was acquired by Mobile Automated Systems some months ago and the new owners had some issues with the sms servers last month. It has been resolved now.
Afrisoft never provided support for the project, the support was outsourced from day 1 to Mobile Automated systems. The support is still managed by them (being the new owners). You should use the contact info/support info on that site if you have any challenges with their services.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Timileyin: My Leke, na wa ooo.. every body know afrisoft and estoresms shares the same office. which one be all this one.. lol
We are now 100% owners of estoresms.com.
The remaining 50% was also acquired last year.

1 Like

Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by cs200200(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2013
Hi,

Was really impress with you site, i came up with this c# api call in case someone out there is in need of it since I didn't get the sample on your site

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Text;
using System.Net;
using System.IO;

public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page
{
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string GetLastBalance = CheckBalance("username", "password", "true&", true);
string SendMessages = SendSmsMessage("username", "password", "&", "test", "08058703247", "message"wink;
string GetLastNewBalance = CheckBalance("username", "password", "true&", true);
}

private static string SendSmsMessage(string p_userName, string p_password,
string balance, string sender, string recipient, string message)
{
{
StringBuilder requestUrl = new StringBuilder();
requestUrl.Append("http://www.estoresms.com/smsapi.php");
requestUrl.Append("?username="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode(p_userName));
requestUrl.Append("&password="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode(p_password));
requestUrl.Append("&sender="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode("@@"+sender+"@@"wink);
requestUrl.Append("&recipient="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode("@@"+recipient+"@@"wink);
requestUrl.Append("&message="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode("@@"+message+"@@&"wink);

WebRequest webRequest = HttpWebRequest.Create(requestUrl.ToString());
WebResponse webResponse = webRequest.GetResponse();
Stream responseStream = webResponse.GetResponseStream();
StreamReader streamReader = new StreamReader(responseStream);
return streamReader.ReadToEnd();

}

}

private static string CheckBalance(string p_userName, string p_password, string balance)
{
{
StringBuilder requestUrl = new StringBuilder();
requestUrl.Append("http://www.estoresms.com/smsapi.php");
requestUrl.Append("?username="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode(p_userName));
requestUrl.Append("&password="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode(p_password));
requestUrl.Append("&balance="wink.Append(HttpUtility.UrlEncode(balance));
WebRequest webRequest = HttpWebRequest.Create(requestUrl.ToString());
WebResponse webResponse = webRequest.GetResponse();
Stream responseStream = webResponse.GetResponseStream();
StreamReader streamReader = new StreamReader(responseStream);
return streamReader.ReadToEnd();
}

}
}
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Goldcon: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lojik, Afrisoft, Estoresms and whatever other name they operate with, are really looking for trouble with me and I must say that i am already warming up for it. My patience is seriously running out. It is like they have turned a break into a holiday.

I have been communicating with Seyi, Adebisi, Shade and two other persons there but I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING RESPONSE ON MY ISSUE. I dont want to mention the issue publicly yet because I are still considering the person of Ojikutu and have been very patient and understanding.

I have reached them again this morning and informed them that after next Friday (22 feb), i will take this issue a notch higher.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by babasho1: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
These guys had been fantastic in their operations until lately, I wonder what is wrong and they have never come to publicly declared what their challenges are. I have sent three diff. mails and placed several calls, yet no response to address my issues. I don't want to believe that they have joined the other guys' club.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Ramix: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Sorry, can someone help me out here. Positive earlier comments on this forum made me to go for Afrisoft's SPC as i am about going into bulksms business.@babasho1,@Goldcon and others what challenges are you referring to here.please i will appreciate a kind advice to avoid a mistake.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Goldcon: Lojik, Afrisoft, Estoresms and whatever other name they operate with, are really looking for trouble with me and I must say that i am already warming up for it. My patience is seriously running out. It is like they have turned a break into a holiday.

I have been communicating with Seyi, Adebisi, Shade and two other persons there but I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING RESPONSE ON MY ISSUE. I dont want to mention the issue publicly yet because I are still considering the person of Ojikutu and have been very patient and understanding.

I have reached them again this morning and informed them that after next Friday (22 feb), i will take this issue a notch higher.

I have been informed that your issue had been resolved and also that a full refund has been issued to you as a compensation for the poor support you experienced. Your issue had been taken up with the concerned support staff as per the relevant Afrisoft support policies that have been violated.
Accept my apologies for the poor support. No excuse is justified right now.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ramix: Sorry, can someone help me out here. Positive earlier comments on this forum made me to go for Afrisoft's SPC as i am about going into bulksms business.@babasho1,@Goldcon and others what challenges are you referring to here.please i will appreciate a kind advice to avoid a mistake.

You have made the right decision by choosing our product. Out of over 10,000 clients that use SPC, we fall short of excellent support once in a while and in such cases, clients bring the issues to public places like this.
This is not to say that we don't have thousands of satisfied clients or that we don't do our best to right the wrongs. We are a Customer centric company and we will not relent in our pursuit of an excellent Customer care.

Look through this forum and others, you will agree that we have numerous satisfied clients and that we do our best in improving where we are lacking.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
babasho1: These guys had been fantastic in their operations until lately, I wonder what is wrong and they have never come to publicly declared what their challenges are. I have sent three diff. mails and placed several calls, yet no response to address my issues. I don't want to believe that they have joined the other guys' club.

We use a support ticket system. I have looked through all Afrisoft tickets and did not find any email support older than 24hrs. If you sent in your mail today, please be patient. If it was sent earlier, check your spam folder or kindly resend it.

We are still fantastic. We have not changed. We rely on your feedback to get better.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by legendprac(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2013
@Lojik, I came here(nairaland) searching for ur contact details when I stumbled on this thread.... I would really love to speak to u in person, because your support team is getting worse by the day and if you want to save your business, it's either u train them or u sack them and employ competent people.
The services of your company are deteriorating by the day and it seems it gets worse when people need them the most; on holidays, 1st of the months,valentine,weekends,etc... There is no week that a new issue doesn't come up and as am typing this, there is a non-delivery issue going on,which I brought to the notice of ur support team YESTERDAY and in their usual manner, nothing has been done about it.... And it's WEEKEND as usual

I will be in lagos next week, because I CAN'T continue to have unhappy customers. Plegend is a brand and sms isn't the only business we do, and we can't allow u to put a dent on our brand which is focused on KEEPING CUSTOMERS HAPPY, VIA THE PROVISION OF QUALITY SERVICE...

Pls, do contact me, as I really want us to trash out things. Even ur personal website isn't opening as I type...

I will be in lagos and I hope to put a lot of things right,but before that, resolve the current non-delivery issue as it's weekend and we all know what that means....
Thanks
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by lojik(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
legendprac: @Lojik, I came here(nairaland) searching for ur contact details when I stumbled on this thread.... I would really love to speak to u in person, because your support team is getting worse by the day and if you want to save your business, it's either u train them or u sack them and employ competent people.
The services of your company are deteriorating by the day and it seems it gets worse when people need them the most; on holidays, 1st of the months,valentine,weekends,etc... There is no week that a new issue doesn't come up and as am typing this, there is a non-delivery issue going on,which I brought to the notice of ur support team YESTERDAY and in their usual manner, nothing has been done about it.... And it's WEEKEND as usual

I will be in lagos next week, because I CAN'T continue to have unhappy customers. Plegend is a brand and sms isn't the only business we do, and we can't allow u to put a dent on our brand which is focused on KEEPING CUSTOMERS HAPPY, VIA THE PROVISION OF QUALITY SERVICE...

Pls, do contact me, as I really want us to trash out things. Even ur personal website isn't opening as I type...

I will be in lagos and I hope to put a lot of things right,but before that, resolve the current non-delivery issue as it's weekend and we all know what that means....
Thanks

The complaints that have been laid here are not about all Afrisoft support. Its about estoresms which is a subsidiary of Afrisoft. Every subsidiary have their own personnel and resources. Its just unfortunate that most clients complain about Afrisoft rather than being specific about the erring subsidiary company. Other subsidiaries are doing great with their support e.g VoguePay team, Easy IP team, School supplement team, SPC team, ITP team, Software Dev team e.t.c.

Non delivery arose from estore's partners abroad. Although it seems they are not doing anything about it, but they have been working tirelessly on it since the first complain was laid yesterday. Technical issues at times require little time to get resolved. Please be patient.

Goldcon's complain was not delivery related. It was a complain about web development. His case is unique and it happened because the technical support staff handing his issue did not properly document it and went on exam leave without a proper hand over of the job.
The issues has been resolved and he has been compensated.

As i have implied before, a great percentage of our clients are happy and satisfied. Its the few cases where we have fallen short of excellent service that get reported here.
This should not change the relationship you have with us.

[edit]
I have been informed that the delivery issue was resolved this morning.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by databoy247(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
lojik:

The complaints that have been laid here are not about all Afrisoft support. Its about estoresms which is a subsidiary of Afrisoft. Every subsidiary have their own personnel and resources. Its just unfortunate that most clients complain about Afrisoft rather than being specific about the erring subsidiary company. Other subsidiaries are doing great with their support e.g VoguePay team, Easy IP team, School supplement team, SPC team, ITP team, Software Dev team e.t.c.

The subsidiary of Afrisoft is a department of Afrisost. Shekinah!!!

If your subsidiary nor they perform well, na the parent company go get the heat. Its more or less talking about various departments in your company. Its still Afrisoft. Bottom line, improve your support system or better still, employ the services of a customer support company to help you run that department, since your staff in that department are really lacking. An example, of an efficient customer service is simplepay4u.com
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by legendprac(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
lojik:

Non delivery arose from estore's partners abroad. Although it seems they are not doing anything about it, but they have been working tirelessly on it since the first complain was laid yesterday. Technical issues at times require little time to get resolved. Please be patient.

Goldcon's complain was not delivery related. It was a complain about web development. His case is unique and it happened because the technical support staff handing his issue did not properly document it and went on exam leave without a proper hand over of the job.
The issues has been resolved and he has been compensated.

As i have implied before, a great percentage of our clients are happy and satisfied. Its the few cases where we have fallen short of excellent service that get reported here.
This should not change the relationship you have with us.

[edit]
I have been informed that the delivery issue was resolved this morning.

Sir, you said they were working on it since yesterday, but when I finally got to one of them today, he said they have already resolved it, but I insisted and told him that it's a lie. Then he said, let me check it out. My point is, it's either the team is clueless(there is a new lady on the team that is exactly that, she even answers questions like she knows zilch about computers or the internet not to talk of estores) or the team is plain carefree.... Whichever one, ur company and interest is suffering... And I know a little abt business to know that if a branch or department of a company isn't doing well, it can affect the company as a whole....
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by drlizzy(f): 2:31am On Feb 24, 2013
@ Lojik(leke)Please how do I reclaim my hacked blog www.livinghealthyways.com
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by maillawale: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2013
@Lojik. Afrisoft Interactive is Nigerian Pride but what clients experience in terms of customers service is nothing to write home about. I am posting this complaints because I have used all channels available in Afrisoft but yield no result also, I have tried using the email form in lekeojikutu.con but its not sending mail. You may need to check this soon.

One of the issue is that I discovered my domain hosted on server22.com was to expire on 2013-06-21 which happen to be Saturday then I made payment through Voguepay on that Friday but all over the weekend till now the site offline. I mailled both Afrisoft and server22 and also called Afrisoft but all to no avail. As at the time I am writing this post, Afrisoft has not effect the payment hey have onfirmed 3 days ago. Is this how best a business is managed, Is this the customer service you (as a client) will be expecting from your providers. It is quite shameful that your existing clients cannot boldfully recommend your service to potential customers. The last time I called Afrisoft, after being requested to send the affected site, the amount paid and transaction ID through text even I have sent the detail information through email, the response I get is that it will be resolved before noon and up till now, nothing is done till now. Here is the Voguepay Transaction ID for further investigation: Transaction #: 51c484558fe1b
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by legendprac(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
maillawale: @Lojik. Afrisoft Interactive is Nigerian Pride but what clients experience in terms of customers service is nothing to write home about. I am posting this complaints because I have used all channels available in Afrisoft but yield no result also, I have tried using the email form in lekeojikutu.con but its not sending mail. You may need to check this soon.

One of the issue is that I discovered my domain hosted on server22.com was to expire on 2013-06-21 which happen to be Saturday then I made payment through Voguepay on that Friday but all over the weekend till now the site offline. I mailled both Afrisoft and server22 and also called Afrisoft but all to no avail. As at the time I am writing this post, Afrisoft has not effect the payment hey have onfirmed 3 days ago. Is this how best a business is managed, Is this the customer service you (as a client) will be expecting from your providers. It is quite shameful that your existing clients cannot boldfully recommend your service to potential customers. The last time I called Afrisoft, after being requested to send the affected site, the amount paid and transaction ID through text even I have sent the detail information through email, the response I get is that it will be resolved before noon and up till now, nothing is done till now. Here is the Voguepay Transaction ID for further investigation: Transaction #: 51c484558fe1b

Customer care is their achilles heel....

1 Like

Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by maillawale: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Lojik. I wish to update the whole house on the case reported above, even there was a flaw but after this post as made yesterday, I received a reply mail form them that the said site was not registered with them (I know that) and so only the registration expired not the host. Though, I replied the mail but could not get any feedback from them so later yesterday, i went to their office and luckily for me, I saw Mr ifeoluwa who explained to me that I have not transfer Domain Name Registration to them as i thought and so my hosting with them is yet to expire. He further explained that he lost some gadgets last week which made it difficult to receive and reply to mails over the weekend but my mails have been attended to as soon as possible that day but they could not see my reply for further explanation. Thereafter, he delegate a staff to call my line but could not get to me, he showed me the evidence from his phone. So this explain that they have done all that is humanly possible to get my attention but technology has put more salt in the injury. So I wish to inform you that their suggestions have helped restored my site.
So, I thank them for this and do hope they would improve more on customer service to enable them serve us better.
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by maillawale: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
As we have received from Bulk SMS newbies about how to optimize their sms site, calls are not always sufficient to clarify this and emails may not be pictorial enough to make justification, this is why we have come up with an EBook for just N1,000. click for details: http://cliqportal.com/2013-05-31-14-42-07/2013-05-31-14-46-14.html
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by bleeztouch(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
maillawale: As we have received from Bulk SMS newbies about how to optimize their sms site, calls are not always sufficient to clarify this and emails may not be pictorial enough to make justification, this is why we have come up with an EBook for just N1,000. click for details: http://cliqportal.com/2013-05-31-14-42-07/2013-05-31-14-46-14.html
pls stop disgracing yourself
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by bleeztouch(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
lojik: At last!

Afrisoft Interactive has finally concluded and sealed the months old negotiations with Gracesoft Nigeria over the part ownership of estoresms.com.
Afrisoft Interactive who developed estoresms.com for Gracesoft Nigeria, and has been providing technical support as a limited partner on estoresms.com since its inception is now a 50% owner of the giant bulk sms website which boasts of over 200 reseller websites, hundreds of sub-reseller websites and thousands of direct members.

The deal was sealed over the weekend at the meeting between Mr Femi Shoyebo (C.E.O of Gracesoft Nigeria), Mr Leke Ojikutu (MD/CEO of Afrisoft Interactive) and other relevant stakeholders.

The 8 month old estoresms.com has become a major sms provider in Nigeria. Estoresms.com is ranked #65,890 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. The site is relatively popular among users in the city of Lagos (where it is ranked #294) and 97.9% of its traffic come from Nigeria. estoresms.com is worth $36,201 USD according to siteworthchecker.com.
estoresms.com processes a minimum of 6 million sms messages monthly through her website, API, facebook APP and her text2group feature.

Afrisoft Interactive (www.afrisoft.org) is a software solutions firm that provides its core services in programming, software development, dynamic web design/development, multimedia authoring and 2D animation. Afrisoft Interactive has developed ground breaking commercial solutions such as sms portal creator, elearning studio, Asset management EDBMS, 2-way SMS Server e.t.c. Afrisoft solutions are being deployed within and outside Nigeria.

Gracesoft Nigeria, an IT Firm and a subsidiary of McAdolph Technologies Limited has been in existence for over 5 years and has been involved in elearning projects and learning management systems. Gracesoft Nigeria is managed By Mr Femi Shoyebo and has deployed learning solutions to universities, polytechnics and other schools within Nigeria.
please my mentor, etisalat sender ID has been off for upto 1month now.i want to know,when will dis be resolved and this incessant delivery failure should be look into.Thanks for the wonderful job anyway
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by equams: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2013
I AM ADENEKAN MAYOWA A..founder/c.e.o www.equams.com...I love to decode...Equams is a social Network created for all 9ja youths...U culd even create a blog nd co...rate pix e.t.c
Re: Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com by Afunwa92: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Problems Getting Adsense? / Why I Dropped Jumia Affiliate Program / How To Unsubscribe From The MTN Quick Facebook Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.