Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB (18892 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Advanced Medical Care / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by elmodee7(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Only ipob brainwashing fools will believe this. Demented gullible pigs. Ozekhome is wise enough to know Nazi cownu will end up in jail and also wants to cash in.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Advocate500: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
blackaxe78:
Gibberish!

Is this a quack lawyer!

So Kanu accepted that he is the leader of IPOB, Which happens to have been declared a terrorist organization by the Federal Government of Nigeria

This is how lawyers lead you to jail
go to school and get education you said no, how can you prosecute me without hearing my argument? Even the most dreadful criminal or terrorist is given the right to fairing, the problem here is that most you of are ignorant of the law and have stopped learning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
onuman:
Nnamdi Kanu never denied that he is the leader of IPOB. But even if he did in order to free himself from the trumped up charges brought up against him, how does that influence the millions of people agitating for restoration of Biafra from Nigeria? So long Northern Nigeria sticks to the present political structure and unitary government system with ISWAP/Boko Haram combo struggling to take over Nigeria to a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 Northern states, so long the agitation for restoration of Biafra continues until its achieved .
This is Nigeria, Prison is guaranteed for Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Upjis: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:
We know, it is only half baked educated Nigerians that will accept that ear itching lie from Labara ( the FG lawyer).

Just like

Are you a member of proscribed IPOB?
And you expect MNK to answer yes.
The question itself is dumb.
MNK is a leader of IPOB not a member of IPOB.

FG lawyer is confuse in that case, he needed something to spice your happiness.

It's a shame that this is coming out of that thing you call mouth ...Ipob is an organization..what do you even do with your smart phone? Check it up google is your friend

Think before you talk
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue

Am tired of this kanu's shits ...he has caused pains and sorrow to so many families ESP in the east ..
Youths with promising future has been killed.

He will get his reward soonest...

I wonder the kind of leader that couldn't construct any road in his region yet all he does is spread hate and division..and people still support him.

I wonder why people take him serious
Did Kalu kill the youths or was it the FG's soldiers?
IS it Kalu's duty to construct roads?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Advocate500:
go to school and get education you said no, how can you prosecute me without hearing my argument? Even the most dreadful criminal or terrorist is given the right to fairing, the problem here is that most you of are ignorant of the law and have stopped learning.
What argument, he is denying that he is not the person below? The idiot is definitely going to Prison for a very long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Advocate500: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue

Am tired of this kanu's shits ...he has caused pains and sorrow to so many families ESP in the east ..

I wonder the kind of leader that couldn't construct any road in his region yet all he does is spread hate and division..and people still support him.

have you supported his argument before even when their was no death or destruction of properties? Why do you think your decision now is going to make a difference?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Justiceleague1: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Topic came out 11am and it's already 3pages and counting....all thanks to coneheaded structures and alumajiri parasites grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Justiceleague1: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1 extra conehead grin:
What argument, he is denying that he is not the person below? The idiot is definitely going to Prison for a very long time.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Justiceleague1: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Upjis:

It's a shame that this is coming out of that thing you call mouth ...Ipob is an organization..what do you even do with your smart phone? Check it up google is your friend

Think before you talk
you are as brainless as that big dumb head labaran,sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Advocate500: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

to whom brain is given sense is expected, go and prosecute him and ensure that he end up in prison in Nairaland court.

Most of you were saying if Buhari sees Nnamdi he is going to kill him ,what have changed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=109535356][/quote]

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Advocate500:
to whom brain is given sense is expected, go and prosecute him and ensure that he end up in prison in Nairaland court.

Most of you were saying if Buhari sees Nnamdi he is going to kill him ,what have changed?
He deserves death penalty but 99 years to run concurrently for 25 years is what he will receive.

How many years now has Henry Okah of MEND spent in South African Prison?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by deepwater(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Lori iro
Instead of you to just calm down and avoid unnecessary distraction since February 16 is just around the corner.

I thought Mr Ozekhome is now in charge and all press releases on this case should be released by him.

There's no way the IPOB terrorists leader can successfully deny being a member of the terrorist group and this rebuttal just proofs it.
It's clear that the FG lawyer is smart enough for making you to issue this rebuttal.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

no u missed it

mike is the defence counsel
Ifeanyi is the IPOB lead counsel

u missed it, because you lack the knowledge required to discuss the subject matter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by mcbreeze: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Upjis:

Think before you talk

What's the full meaning IPob?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by blackaxe78: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Advocate500:

You really had a substandard education!

And what argument does the leader of a terrorist organizations have? Either ways, listen or not, he will be in jail or sentenced to death in no time.

The Albert Einstein card might even be played on him since he has already accepted, which I believe is on video records, that he is the leader of a terrorist organization in Eastern Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by mcbreeze: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Weathered:
you sound dumber and duller than a Fulani cross border cow.

So a leader of a group is not part of the group. A leader of a cult is not a cultist?
A leader of IPOB, who founded ipob and is their oga, running and directing the organisation is not a member of the organisation?

Your education was either interrupted or you're a complicit criminal.

" Are you a member of the proscribed IPOB?" Isn't the same as " is ipob proscribed"?

Now for many of you okpa-consuming dullards. IPOB remains a proscribed group until any further judgment sets the previous judgment aside.

Kalu knows it's case close if he answered yes to being IPOB. He know it's game over.

Merchant of confusion and deceit like you criminals can only deceive the illiterate Igbo public.
Go school you said No, he is leader of IPOB. Beside, IPOB is indigenous people, whether you subscribe to the ideology of the activist or not, since you are from Eastern Nigeria you are an IPob. You can't ask me whether I'm a member of Igbo. It is too unintelligent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Greenback: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Upjis:

You see how Igbos are stupid

The video is there for you fools to watch

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
deepwater:

no u missed it

mike is the defence counsel
Ifeanyi is the IPOB lead counsel

u missed it, because you lack the knowledge required to discuss the subject matter
If they like raise Rotimi Williams & Johnny Cochran from the dead, Mazi Nnamadi Kanu is going to Prison for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Kwestionair: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue

His reward will be BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE my friend.
Be rest assured sir

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:

Go school you said No, he is leader of IPOB. Beside, IPOB is indigenous people, whether you subscribe to the ideology of the activist or not, since you are from Eastern Nigeria you are an IPob. You can't ask me whether I'm a member of Igbo. It is too unintelligent
The question is very easy, Yes or no are you a member or leader of Ipob? If yes quick trial, if no long trial, final conclusion after all said & done, 25 years in prison @ Bauchi Correctional Facility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Freebills12: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
BIZNess123:
tongue

If you are truthful to yourself, KANU gave six points agenda which FG should abide by in order for the agitation for Biafra to stop.... Open Onne sport, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onitsha, restructure Nigeria into four regions as before, true federalism which devalue the power at the center. Will the FG abide this? No. In the East we have up-to four sea port non is working, all closed by FG, while dry sea port is being built at kaduna. Let me not talk of marginalization of South East. If you want peace be ready for justice

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

If you are truthful to yourself, KANU gave six points agenda which FG should abide by in order for the agitation for Biafra to stop.... Open Onne sport, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onitsha, restructure Nigeria into four regions as before, true federalism which devalue the power at the center. Will the FG abide this? No. In the East we have up-to four sea port non is working, all closed by FG, while dry sea port is being built at kaduna. Let me not talk of marginalization of South East. If you want peace be ready for justice
He will get his six points agenda in Bauchi Prison.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by LegalWolf: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Believe the Nigerian government and it's zombies at your own peril angry
It will shock you idi0ts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by RomanGreen: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
blackaxe78:
Gibberish!

Is this a quack lawyer!

So Kanu accepted that he is the leader of IPOB, Which happens to have been declared a terrorist organization by the Federal Government of Nigeria

You're really dull honestly, your ignorance is glaring. How does an executive proclamation become a law? smh...tufiakwa dumb skull
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by mcbreeze: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The question is very easy, Yes or no are you a member or leader of Ipob? If yes quick trial, if no long trial, final conclusion after all said & done, 25 years in prison @ Bauchi Correctional Facility.
Not all question deserve an answer.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:

Not all question deserve an answer.
Well in law, silence is an acceptance of guilt.

He is a doomed man.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by deepwater(f): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If they like raise Rotimi Williams & Johnny Cochran from the dead, Mazi Nnamadi Kanu is going to Prison for a very long time.

please reply me with you other moniker.....
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by chiagozien(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:
Ok

If him like make him denial,if him like make him no denial.
I wonder why it is taking the lazy SE governors and the useless fg security forever to clip the wings of this occult taliban wannabe ipob and their useless, fruitless scam struggle �

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe movement.
[/s]God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We Igbos love you

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by osculatedon(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
blackaxe78:
Gibberish!

Is this a quack lawyer!

Read in-between the lines and try as much as possible to think and reason logically. Ipob was proscribed by a high court and is being challenged by the legal team at the higher court, on that note, untill the higher court upholds the decision of the high court, it unintelligent for you to refer them as a terrorist organization. On that note every intelligent man will not accept to be a member of a proscribed Ipob except when you address it rightly (by simply asking him if he is a member of Ibob not are you the leader of the proscribed IPOB). Think before you write

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
deepwater:

please reply me with you other moniker.....

@ESN or UGM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Attends NGF’s Dinner For New, Returning Governors / LP Etiosa HOR, Hon. Atta Thaddeus Donates Transformers And Engages Constituents / BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.