Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB (18893 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Advanced Medical Care / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Ihuomanice1(f): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Allow the Young Man to have peace at Once
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Weathered:
this is part of new charges and Kanu was given an extra day to dialogue with his lawyers to respond to the charges.

His lawyers know what's in section 16 . His denial is well informed and he denounced IPOB.

Your going to have to explain how Kanu denounced IPOB if the only thing he said in court is 'not guilty'
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Memeni(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Upjis:

I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you ...At your age,you still use your smart phone for nonsense ...Big shame on you

The Indigenous People of Biafra is a separatist organization in Nigeria. Did you hear organization or not fool

Olodo use google

Mumu

Look at this bloody reptile, a Castrated dog, stinking useless pig talking to me. I'm hundred times better than your rotten godforsaken family, common get out of my side. Almajiri. See when I am done with u you'll go hang ur worthless self u ignorant bastard. Common get out of my sight... worthless sperm drinking gay.

U get luck say I no dey dey nairaland often. Maggot
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Upjis: 9:07pm On May 19, 2022
Memeni:

Look at this bloody reptile, a Castrated dog, stinking useless pig talking to me. I'm hundred times better than your rotten godforsaken family, common get out of my side. Almajiri. See when I am done with u you'll go hang ur worthless self u ignorant bastard. Common get out of my sight... worthless sperm drinking gay.

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Upjis: 9:52pm On May 19, 2022
Memeni:

worthless sperm drinking gay like you father
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LP Etiosa HOR, Hon. Atta Thaddeus Donates Transformers And Engages Constituents / BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.