Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB (18894 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Advanced Medical Care / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Gbagura: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

And where are you? Living in HELL!
I'm where you always dream to be. Levle pass level, okoro
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
JuanJO:
The can only slow the movement but actualization is very certain.

GOD BLESS ONYEDU MAZI NNAMDI KALU
GOD BLESS ALA IGBO
GOD BLESS EVERY LOVER OF JUSTICE
GOD BIAFRA
Oil Full ur Head
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I believe Boko Haram & ISWAP can make the same exact argument that the Federal Government does not have the authority to proscribe them as Terrorist Organizations, since they are the law onto themselves like IPOB?

Your argument falls flat on its face. Can the leader or members of ISWAP and Bokoharam travel freely abroad or fly their flag openly? Absolutely NOT. Can ISWAP and Bokoharam solicit funds and conduct bank transactions in foreign countries? HELL NO. If that's the case, then your comparison to IPOB is preposterous!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Igboid: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
JuanJO:

GOD BLESS ALA IGBO
GOD BIAFRA

I like that you Igbos are beginning to understand that Biafra can only be an Igbo only country! Let the minority baggage go and see this movement grow again.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Weathered: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:

Go school you said No, he is leader of IPOB. Beside, IPOB is indigenous people, whether you subscribe to the ideology of the activist or not, since you are from Eastern Nigeria you are an IPob. You can't ask me whether I'm a member of Igbo. It is too unintelligent

* Stop taking cheap drugs

* Your brain is suffering retrogression for lack of quality association.

* The more you speak, the clearer your Illiteracy.

1. What is Biafra? What does it mean? What does it represent?

2. We understand Igbo , Yoruba, Urhobo as an ethnic identity one is born into.

3.Is Biafra by extension IPOB an ethnic group you can be born into and lose your right of association over?

4. Going by your assertion that Kanu is the leader of IPOB, what then is the rationale of his denial in court of not being a member of IPOB?

We know one of the criteria of being an IPOB is to be a full-blown Illiterate, jobless and idle with no brain to sieve the debris of life.

But the confusing part of it all is how you thought you made sense with the post you made up their which automatically qualifies you for psychological evaluation.

*Have you ipob not embarrassed Igbos enougg?

* With your level of tactics and poor strategy, you're even below marauding Fulanis you laugh at.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Simply put, I am I P O B, Indigenous person of Biafra. God made it so, you can't proscribe or outlaw me.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Angelparadise: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

For your mind now you just made sense. Nnamdiot cownu himself knows that he's going to rot in jail that's why he's using different grammatical jagbajantis to deceive the fg. I spit on Ndi Npuru nmiri infected moronic Ipob lunatics.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Igboid: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
JuanJO:

GOD BLESS ALA IGBO
GOD BIAFRA

I like that you Igbos are beginning to understand that Biafra can only be an Igbo only country!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gbagura:
I'm where you always dream to be. Levle pass level, okoro

Wishful thinking! You dumb dumb!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Weathered: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dreadful:

That matter is in the appeal court so with that in effect IPOB is not a terrorist organization. Most of you Nigerians are very dumb!
Have you forgotten in 2015 there is a court ruling that IPOB is not a terrorist organization?
Funny that ruling wasn't appealed by the FG.
Una go learn!
believe me, there's no dumber entity than ipob supporters.

A federal high court proscribed IPOB. And it has been gazetted and documented.

Ipob goes to court to upturn the judgment and it's still in court. Until the court rules ipob is proscribed. Because you for one, there was no stay of execution. You're gazetted already as a terrorist organisation for the time being.

It amazes me how you shiftless clowns try to defend kanu's betrayal and denial in court.

If truly IPOB is not a terror group because the matter is before the court of appeal in Abuja, does the prosecution then have the power to declare it a terrorist group by pronouncement? No.

Because if IPOB isn't proscribed, the charge of " are you're the leader of the proscribed IPOB" is off no effect and Kanu doesn't have to deny it.

But his denial is effectively distancing himself from the group. I know it's hard to accept. Ipob are now fretting like desperate bitches when their lover publicly disowns them.

Ojukwu did it.

Kanu has done it over and over again.

The question is, isn't your anus tired of being screwed over and over again?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by okorogodwin4(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
ablejesus26:
Ok

If him like make him denial,if him like make him no denial.
I wonder why it is taking the lazy SE governors and the useless fg security forever to clip the wings of this occult taliban wannabe ipob and their useless, fruitless scam struggle �

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe movement.
while you fools up north is paying and collecting ransom from criminal terrorist and bandits AKA Boko haram
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
okorogodwin4:
while you fools up north is paying and collecting ransom from criminal terrorist and bandits AKA Boko haram

Just shut up you are in severe pain If you are not pained to the soul why then are you mentioning your North to me?��.
Ya fugbuo gi there �.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
chiagozien:
[s][/s]God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We Igbos love you

Rather God forgive Mnk for all the souls he has led to die in shame and vain for a very useless and fruitless fraud ipob struggle.

Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by mfm04622: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:
We know, it is only half baked educated Nigerians that will accept that ear itching lie from Labara ( the FG lawyer).

Just like

Are you a member of proscribed IPOB?
And you expect MNK to answer yes.
The question itself is dumb.
MNK is a leader of IPOB not a member of IPOB.

FG lawyer is confuse in that case, he needed something to spice your happiness.

The FG charger Kanu with new charges. One if the new charges was that Kanu was a member and leader of IPOB! He pleaded not guilty to that charge. That means he is claiming he is NOT a member nor a leader of IPOB.
Simple thing
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by franudi: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue

Am tired of this kanu's shits ...he has caused pains and sorrow to so many families ESP in the east ..
Youths with promising future has been killed.

He will get his reward soonest...

I wonder the kind of leader that couldn't construct any road in his region yet all he does is spread hate and division..and people still support him.

I wonder why people take him serious
Who killed the South East Youths?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Upjis: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=109535426][/quote]

Let me school you little fool cause your silly master has brain washed you fools , telling you that Ipob is not an organization

The Indigenous People of Biafra is a separatist organization in Nigeria.

Igbos are big fools ,use your smart phone won't

Shame on you all
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Upjis: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:

What's the full meaning IPob?

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)

is a separatist organization in Nigeria.

Google is your friend and stop messing up
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Steppinrazor(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
mcbreeze:
We know, it is only half baked educated Nigerians that will accept that ear itching lie from Labara ( the FG lawyer).

Just like

Are you a member of proscribed IPOB?
And you expect MNK to answer yes.
The question itself is dumb.
MNK is a leader of IPOB not a member of IPOB.

FG lawyer is confuse in that case, he needed something to spice your happiness.
jeez you are so daft how can you be a leader of a group without first being a member
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB by Upjis: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Memeni:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. He is the leader of IPOB and not a IPOB member. Zombies and their terrorist government. Now I know that he is Smarter than all of you put together!!

I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you ...At your age,you still use your smart phone for nonsense ...Big shame on you

The Indigenous People of Biafra is a separatist organization in Nigeria. Did you hear organization or not fool

Olodo use google

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary / INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions / Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.