Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies what is your view on cyber fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies what is your view on cyber fun (1251 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2011
I mean, could that be considered as cheating by any chance?

I'm not sure if this have been discused elsewhere here
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by iice(f): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
What do you mean by cyber fun?
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
iice:

What do you mean by cyber fun?

Anything ranging from d$irty chatting down to making-out.
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by iice(f): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
If you have an exclusive relationship then yes, it's cheating.
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
iice:

If you have an[b] exclusive [/b] relationship then yes, it's cheating.

That is an interesting word u used there, but its rare to see any rela/ship that could be regarded as exclusive.

I'm asking this question cos my mate went into his gf's chat history and discovered that she has being chatting with an ex who stays in USA, its quite dir$ty chat and that was an evidence that they used cam as well. She don't see it as cheating, 'cyber-fun', she called it.

My mate is not a saint either i must say, he is ending the rela/ship cos of that, hence my question
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by iice(f): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
I think a lot of relationships are exclusive or rather one partner hopes it's exclusive. Sometimes it's not so clear to both partners in the relationship so, they end up having issues of things like this.

Your mate's relationship. . .it's obvious that he thinks they are in an exclusive relationship. If she should be talking dirty and doings stuff. . .it should be with him. That it happened with an ex makes it seem like she'd prolly easily fall back into a relationship with the ex. It doesn't have to be physical to be called cheating. On her own part, she sees it like just having fun so long as it's on cyberspace. Wonder what she thinks is reserved for her partner and what can be shared with someone else or anyone else. . .
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
iice:

I think a lot of relationships are exclusive or rather one partner hopes it's exclusive. Sometimes it's not so clear to both partners in the relationship so, they end up having issues of things like this.

Your mate's relationship. . .it's obvious that he thinks they are in an exclusive relationship. If she should be talking dirty and doings stuff. . .it should be with him. That it happened with an ex makes it seem like she'd prolly easily fall back into a relationship with the ex. It doesn't have to be physical to be called cheating. On her own part, she sees it like just having fun so long as it's on cyberspace. Wonder what she thinks is reserved for her partner and what can be shared with someone else or anyone else. . .

Its a strange thing, some rela/ships. They are pretty inlove, public hand-holding, sharing a flat, she works hard to support my mate financially, she is such a lovely girl, i was actually struggling to belive my mate until i saw the chat, she really don't see anything wrong with it and still insist that its wat girls do wen there are bored. My mate is struggling to let her go deep down within him, but the thought of what would have gone on btw her and the ex is killing him, but i really can't tell him to end it with her knowing fully well what he gets up to when we are on a night out
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by MMM2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
op
cyber fun is 4 guyz with long pen*s and ladies with big bre-ast angry
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
M M M:

op
cyber fun is 4 guyz with long pen*s and ladies with big bre-ast angry

grin grin grin grin that can only come from u
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by livedit(f): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
Sorry, but "cyber fun" IS cheating no matter how you slice it.  Having "in-appropriate"  chats with someone who is NOT your "partner" is not an option.  And being "bored" or out of "material" to talk about is also un-acceptable and in-excusable! Why? Eventually, this will escalate to "other" things.   undecided
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
livedit:

Sorry, but "cyber fun" IS cheating no matter how you slice it.  Having "in-appropriate"  chats with someone who is NOT your "partner" is not an option.  And being "bored" or out of "material" to talk about is also un-acceptable and in-excusable! Why? Eventually, this will escalate to "other" things.   undecided

If i'm a betting man i don't think i will put my money on winning the argument that 'cyber-fun' is not cheating but i can see myself forgiving a good girl like my mate's gf, if the cyber-fun thing is the only thing i can fault her on then we can work on that but letting her go will be a tall order for me.

it may sound silly but its not as bad as physical contact. I keep this view to myself as i don't want influence his decision.
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by MrCork17: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
Cyber fun leads to Self Service!!! angry
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

From experience?
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by violent(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
Anything ranging from d$irty chatting down to making-out.

Making out on cyberspace? shocked shocked shocked

o'boy, you get skills o
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
violent:

Making out on cyberspace? shocked shocked shocked

o'boy, you get skills o
grin grin grin grin i'm innocent
Re: Ladies what is your view on cyber fun by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

WANKSTA

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Women Always Ask For A Guy"s Home ? / Worst Experiene Ever. / Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.