Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My New Escapade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Escapade (441 Views)

My Romance Escapade / My Escapade With A Self-acclaimed Alpha Male. / Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Escapade by NLSavage: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, so that escapade I said I was going to share earlier I couldn't because I was too high to even remember the events again cheesy
OK here is it, sorry for the delay. tongue
It's all coming back now.
She came by 7:00pm. Stella my fwb of recent. Good fucker, fair skinned with soft bum + nurse (clean package)
My stereo boomed with my special Playlist of Burna boy's songs mixed with trap and boombap hip hop songs.
All I remembered was we doing some small romance and then boom! I was on top of her lickin and suckling at her nipples like it was honey while furiously pumping her pusssyhole with my middlefinger and navigating my lips to and from pusssy - clitoris - to nipples. I sensed she was about to cum and then I removed my lips, stood up and wore a smirk. O boy the babe just dey beg me dey masturbate herself. I pitied her and gave her the D and told her to worship it. She knelt down slowly, while putting her puppy face on, she held my d and licked the cap like it was a lollipop, she den swallowed the whole dick,...the sensation was pure heaven bro, I just closed my eyes while drawing it all in.
We changed styles to 69. As if on cue my favorite song for fucc was playing (Beyoncé and Jay-Z - Drunk in love)
O boy see morale grin My Prick just enter rage mode.
I vex turn her doggy style. I put my hands on her breast and squeezed softly and licked her outer ear(very clean babe), lol that made her shiver and moan out loudly, mtcheww even if she shout sef the music from woofer go still drown am Las Las.
I inserted my 7+inch d into her V. See grooving. I just dey fire from back dey go she just dey moan dey call names of people from her family azzinnn for my mind I just dey wonder the power of Pweek. I bleeped her for extra 20mins and cummed. Na there sleep catch me.
I just woke up some hours to find her riding me cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl.
The next day I woke her up by 5:30am she bathe, warmed the food and was set to leave, she come dey frown face small for me. I just know her problem, wire her some money and her face come switch back to factory settings. I told her to wait. I dressed up took my car keys and I dropped her at her junction.
O boy I think she's gonna get a promotion from fwb to side chick. Dis girl is a good sucker, fucker and cock rider.
She's coming tomorrow and we agreed on a place I'd be picking her, somewhere near her house. So transportation money go reduce. I know she likes me but I can't give my all for a non virgin(some ubunja scopes)
I Don tire to type for now. Lerra

Modified : she's coming for more next tomorrow, tomorrow gt canceled
Re: My New Escapade by iTroll: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
I’m not reading that fantasy of yours
Put your imagination to better use next time
Re: My New Escapade by NLSavage: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
iTroll:
I’m not reading that fantasy of yours
Put your imagination to better use next time
fck out troll
Re: My New Escapade by Powerbandoo(f): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=NLSavage post=109538001]Hey guys, so that escapade I said I was going to share earlier I couldn't because I was too high to even remember the events again cheesy
She came by 7:00pm. Stella my fwb of recent. Good fucker, fair skinned with soft bum + nurse (clean package)
My stereo boomed with my special Playlist of Burna boy's songs mixed with trap and boombap hip hop songs.
All I remembered was we doing some small romance and then boom! I was on top of her lickin and suckling at her nipples like it was honey while furiously pumping her pusssyhole with my middlefinger and navigating my lips to and from pusssy - clitoris - to nipples. I sensed she was about to cum and then I removed my lips, stood up and wore a smirk. O boy the babe just dey beg me dey masturbate herself. I pitied her and gave her the D and told her to worship it. She knelt down slowly, while putting her puppy face on, she held my d and licked the cap like it was a lollipop, she den swallowed the whole dick,...the sensation was pure heaven bro, I just closed my eyes while drawing it all in.
We changed styles to 69. As if on cue my favorite song for fucc was playing (Beyoncé and Jay-Z - Drunk in love)
I vex turn her doggy style. I put my hands on her breast and squeezed softly and licked her outer ear(very clean babe), lol that made her shiver and moan out loudly, mtcheww even if she shout sef the music from woofer go still drown am Las Las.
I inserted my 7+inch d into her V. See grooving. I just dey fire from back dey go she just dey moan dey call names of people from her family azzinnn for my mind I just dey wonder the power of Pweek. I bleeped her for extra 20mins and cummed. Na there sleep catch me.

Nigerian girls are useless
All of them
Re: My New Escapade by Godada(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: My New Escapade by Candidlady: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
NLSavage:
Hey guys, so that escapade I said I was going to share earlier I couldn't because I was too high to even remember the events again cheesy
I just woke up some hours to find her riding me cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl.
The next day I woke her up by 5:30am she bathe, warmed the food and was set to leave, she come dey frown face small for me. I just know her problem, wire her some money and her face come switch back to factory settings. I told her to wait. I dressed up took my car keys and I dropped her at her junction.
O boy I think she's gonna get a promotion from fwb to side chick. Dis girl is a good sucker, fucker and cock rider.
She's coming tomorrow and we agreed on a place I'd be picking her, somewhere near her house. So transportation money go reduce. I know she likes me but I can't give my all for a non virgin(some ubunja scopes)
I Don tire to type for now. Lerra

Modified : she's coming for more next tomorrow, tomorrow gt canceled
[/s]

Trash

All this/these kiss and tell kids...

1 Like

Re: My New Escapade by NLSavage: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash

All this/these kiss and tell kids...
Did i call her name? Tramp

1 Like

Re: My New Escapade by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
You will soon grow up baby boy..
Re: My New Escapade by Candidlady: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
NLSavage:

Did i call her name? Tramp

Another trash

If nl required IQ test to sign up trust me we wont be having this conversation...

You are lucky.. Enjoy it while it last

1 Like

Re: My New Escapade by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Inferiority complex at its peak.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Making These 5 Mistakes, No Matter How Much You Like A Lady / My Akwa ibom Nairalanders What Series Are You Watching / How Do Prefer Doggy Style_ Leg Closed Or Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.