Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement (39180 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement by chikason22(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Kanu yaff suffer, serious suffering with his brainwashed monkeys
Lalasticlala just wise Dorminique Mynn44 Rule 2
Re: ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2022
after4:
Especially

Lmao...no pls...we still want alive o...I enjoy his posts. He's one reason I come to Nairaland. You don't know how sweet it is to see his apc and Tinubu and the likes making a fool of him. I hope he has renewed his expired PVC too... grin
Re: ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement by PeterCA1: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Are we sure this people will pay that #1B. Because for me, I'm not sure it can happen in this country.
Re: ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement by SenorFax(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Entprys:
We yoruba have problem. See how we leave our quariquatar infested life and start looking at mosquito on Ibo people.
While we are making carricature of Kanu's victory, lets not forget that we leave our own Igboho in a poor facility cell in Benin.

We yoruba eh ? I spit
Obuntun
keep deceiving yourself
Re: ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement by GetMeRight: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Whatever you understand is your business grin

Lol. Mazi is now 1 billion naira richer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement by NLPoliceWoman: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Balkan:
Udele aka Oyogboupdate will commit suicide grin

after4:
Especially

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project / Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.