Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Your best friend having affair with your lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your best friend having affair with your lover (4471 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / My Girl Friend Is Having Affair With My Dad What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your best friend having affair with your lover by solo2(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2005
How would you react if your your best friend is going out or having affair with your guy or girl friend.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Greatpeter(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2005
Solo, are you gradually talking about me?
grin grin It has happened to me before.
What I did? I was naive then.
I told her to return all I've ever bought for her, got them burnt and discard both her and my friend because I realised my friend could kill me in future for him to take over my wife.
But if it were today, I will simply discard both without making noise about it.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by kodewrita(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2005
that is a scary thought. Double betrayal. The longer it has been going on, the more painful it is. I hope you are not really in that predicament cos if you are its a pretty dangerous situation. That situation is called a love triangle and most of them end in disaster. My advice to you is to end the relationship. She obviously doesn't love you anymore if she ever did.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by solo2(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2005
Greatpeter, I am sorry it happened to you, but I was not pointing at you either, but it is one those things happening in our society today.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by hotangel2(f): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2005
Number one: There's gonna be a what!!! GIRLFIGHT!!!

Number two: My bf will wish he never did something like that cos i will take a material he loves most and burn it.

Number three: both of them are going out of the recycle bin, where i can never find them anymore.

On a serious note: I won't fight with them, i will just thrwo them away. stupid people.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Greatpeter(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2005
Hot angel I can see , you are still a teenager indeed.

No need of getting his material or whatever burnt.

All you need is just give way and let them start their love to the fullest.

No noise about that.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by hotangel2(f): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2005
Did you read the "on a serious note" part?
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by uche777(f): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2005
well hot angel i must really agree with Greatpeter cos ur really a teenager u need to grow up
well solo2 the only thing i know one shld is to quietly walk a way,cos she is not worth it n no human being is worth dying for,try to forgive her n move on with ya life n u ll see that one day she ll come bck beggin for forgiveness cos that has happened to me once.I was datin a guy,my first love,i saw him as a brother somewone to lean on but my friend was seein him at my back i neva knew until i found bth of them naked in my own room"can u imagine dat well all i did was to walk away tellin them to leave my room how they saw it b4 i came bck n later on 5 yrs after he came bck n we r still friends

i think all dis is all abt how able n how mature ur to handle dis issues at any critical point in time.

greatpeter i really love ya contributions they real and good also .keep cool

in anut shell solo2 walk away n continue with ya life ,she is not worth it.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by legry(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2005
Hey people (great peter and uche) back of the gal(hot - angel) did you not all read the last part of the post gosh,

"I told her to return all I've ever bought for her, got them burnt and discard both her and my friend"

Great peter that was your statement so give the girl a break
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by CalabarMan(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2005
Let me tell you guys a story of betrayal that happened to me years ago when I first joined my present company

A colleague of mine and I (new staff then) where sent on an on the job training to our PH office. The guy had a Volkswagen Battle so we drove down, he was a happening guy and was very smooth with babes, in less than a week he had already gotten 2 babes one in UNIPORT and the other in RUST and was alternating between the two of them. Me I was still a novice then afterall I left school without dating, I met a pretty babe working in the company and started warming my way towards her slowly, calling her up in the office to chat, (no GSM then), took her for lunch a couple of times, visited her office, gisted, bought her lots of things and eventually invited her to come and visit us at the guest house we were staying. Eventually I built up enough courage to ask her to spend the night with me, which she did but later told me she was having her period (maybe na lie) so no show, we only did some heavy smooching. This was on a Thursday, on Friday I had to travel home to Calabar, only to return on sunday and see the babe with my colleague cuddling on my bed and watching TV. Initially I didn't think much about it, my colleague tried to explain saying that nothing happened. I told him I didn't want to talk about it.

A few days later the babe moved into the guest house to stay with the guy. I was totally devastated. After all my hard work the babe betrayed me big time, I was very naïve and inexperienced then. I didn’t keep the hurt to myself I actually told her that nobody has ever hurt me the way she did. Do you know what her response was? she said she was flattered by my feelings for her. She also said that she could only go out with me out of pity. She told me plenty things. Na whao man don suffer. The babe used to tease me, every night she would come to room, lay on top of me and start giving me some dry gist. I refused to smooch her and always kept my hands far from her body, however this didn’t stop me from getting turned on, and once she feels it she would jump off, start giggling and leave my room. In the morning she would come to my room and give me a hug, until one day while trying to hug me I pushed her away and told her I wasn’t that easy. After some months the scale fell off her eyes (my colleague dumped her for another babe) and she tried coming back to me but by then it was too late, I was already in a serious relationship. The babe is now married and we are friends, whenever we meet in functions she goes out of her way to be extra nice to me. Throughout the time she was mean to me I never said anything harsh to her, I really liked her and didn’t have any grudges against her afterall she was only following her heart, I saw it as part of growing up and didn’t allow it to change my attitude towards babes in general.

The guy still works in the same company with me I told him I can't trust him any more, on several occassions he has tried to get close to me, but I keep him at an arms length. We even worked together on the same project for 2 years, tavelled out to Holland once on company assignment shopped together and clubbed together, but I maintain our friendship at a certain distance, he is a nice guy just that I don't trust him anymore, we are still friends (I forgave him long ago afterall it takes 2 to tango) but not as close as we should have been. He also makes a concious effort not to be close to any of my babes again even when I introduce them to him.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Pinky(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2005
"Greatpeter":
I told her to return all I've ever bought for her, got them burnt
next time dont ever collect watever u've given a girl ..it's babyish
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Pinky(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2005
calabar man, u always have a story for each topic, u seem to have seen all the good & bad sides of all. anyway i always sit tight to read ur stories, they re never boring.. that girl is a bitch..simple & short. she couldnt discern her left from right..
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by tayotina(f): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2005
Calabarman, you are really experienced. Don't worry I'll pm you later so we could talk ok? wink I always enjoy your gist.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Greatpeter(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2005
@ pinky if you read that post from which you picked from you will understand it happened long ago when I was naive. I stated it there.

So that act can't come back to me anymore. You read the post one more time.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by love4ever(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2005
i will kill myself and i will wake up again just kidding
i will look as if i do not know what is happen then one the lover would come and confess shocked
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by chani(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2005
well in my own case i will pretend as if nuttin happened and still watch her and my so called friend and will also limit my closeness with her ............................till i catch them red handed ........................ but to hot_agel if u are going to burn any of his precious material and really u where his precious stuff will u burn urself? grin...................aight
welll as for galsfight its stupid to do , cos u will make the guy feel he is all u ever wanted and u cant do without him............................................... undecided

nB. if i catch my gal with a friend on bed i will walk to them and congratulate them , cos if she loves me she wouldnt do such a thing ,and i will thank her for making me not to waste my time..................aight ..................stay cool all grin

ya boi
freaky whispering chani
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by drbigdaddyg(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2005
solo2, u've really been a great help to me for raising this issue 'cos that's exactly what I'm experiencing presently.

Like u guys and babes said, I am living them in their way since they both have turned to love themselves. I have learnt never to fight in after the battle has been won. I mean, maybe, they are in love, u can never cut a bundle of sticks but can do it easily when single.

Is still a surprise that a fellow guy that has always helped to settle misunderstandings between my girlfriend and I, have turned to be a skeleton hidden in a cupboard.

I need more reply to this fellow guys and babes.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by tayotina(f): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2005
mrbiggs don't understand something. has your girl opened up?
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by hotangel2(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2005
You people should stop Bitting me ooooo. Did anybody see the last part of my post where i said on a serious not? The first two replies were jokes... Jeez! rolleyes
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Missworld(f): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2005
It's hard to walk away from but that's the best thing to do.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by solo2(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2005
Really, it very painful, it has happened to me.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by legry(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2005
Report them to EFCC
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by jogego(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2005
drbigdaddyg:

Is still a surprise that a fellow guy that has always helped to settle misunderstandings between my girlfriend and I, have turned to be a skeleton hidden in a cupboard.

And therein lies your problem.What kinda misunderstanding do you have that you two cannot seat down and sort out? Letting a third party in, see the result? Life is learning. We all make mistakes. We are foolish when we dont learn from our mistakes.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by kazey(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2005
Well my supposedly best friend wouldnt do such a thing. For me to qualify him as my best friend, that means i can trust him with my life. So i think the issue of him having an affair with my lady wouldnt come into reality.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Greatpeter(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2005
He might like you to the extent of helping you to keep your wife warm grin
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Missworld(f): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2005
jogego:

drbigdaddyg link=topic=695.msg12823#msg12823 date=1121272776:

And therein lies your problem.What kind of misunderstanding do you have that you two cannot seat down and sort out? Letting a third party in, see the result? Life is learning. We all make mistakes. We are foolish when we don't learn from our mistakes.

Sometimes there's nothing wrong with third parties. It could be that love has blinded both of the lovers or maybe they are too stressed to think clearly there, third parties can be a great help especially someone that you trust. It's a betrayal that can happen even without involvement of the so called best friend. "Such is Life" but we shouldn't get demoralized when things like that happen, rather let it be a lesson well taught and grasped as we prepare our body & soul for the worst.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by nike4luv(f): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2005
My best frien!..i'm gonna kill her..
jeez..i'll just walk out and think it waas a dream..lol
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by solo2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2005
drbigdaddyg, it a pity some like that is happening to you, but i want asure you that they never love you in anyway.so you have have just done the best thing by walking away on them.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by nike4luv(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2005
so u just gonna walk out without saying nuffin?... shocked
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by hotangel2(f): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2005
Nike you could say.. "god punish both of them". That'll do it.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by nike4luv(f): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2005
"God punish Dem"..

oga oo..

God punish while me walk my butt out..dat'll be de day tongue
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by solo2(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2005
Simply walk away without a is the best abd best purnishment for both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. / My Girlfriend Is Emotionless. / My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.