Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa (6064 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Afromedia910: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
She rocked it better” – Nigerians react as lady shows off her boyfriend’s clothes she has ‘stolen’ so far (video)

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to show off the clothes she ‘stole’ from her boyfriend and it has gotten netizens talking online.

She shared a video compilation of when her boyfriend wore his clothes on different occasions and when she rocked the exact same clothes.

Although the lady has ‘stolen’ over 5 shirts from her lover, she disclosed that she still intends to ‘steal’ more from him.

Netizens have shared their thoughts on the video, and majority opined that she rocked the clothes better than her boyfriend.

@official__timaa wrote, “Yes queen, steal more, you rock it better �”

@theonlyebuka wrote, “Wetin come remain for him wardrobe”

@blessingemmanuella15 wrote, “I no sure say this girl get her own clothes at all, she done steal all the poor guy cloth”

This comes shortly after comedienne, Taooma, told men to stop complaining whenever their girlfriends/wives wear their clothes.

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/she-rocked-it-better-nigerians-react-as.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Afromedia910: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by OBALOLA55(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
SHE MUST HAVE DESTROYED THAT NIGGARZ LIFE VIA BABALAWO AND MAMALAWO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by kozmokaz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mouau girls self
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Jeon(f): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
mtcheeee.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Golan007: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just say dem dey share cloth.

By the way, the cloth fit am pass the boy.

cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na today?
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere, Ordinary clothes they can't even buy, but they'll be quick to call a guy broke angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Skullano(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sisters dey steal guys clothes e come be girlfriend, she go pack your whole wardrobe go house nah for status you go come dey see the clothes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Ryda(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dear women, whenever you go visiting your man and he gives you clothe to change into.

Kindly return the clothe before leaving so that others can also have something to change into whenever they visit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Rahkman: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Last last na still ritual dem go carry u do ode
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by chasisgirl(f): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2022
DO YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR CHILD ONE DAY? WATCH THIS VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MkEL0n50go
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by BigYash: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2022
No be thief them be before
Most of these girls come into a man's life to steal and destroy the man. If she is so kind,she will give the nigga takeaway package (infections) to live with for life..
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Boogyman557: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Up COMING MAMA G

I de loyal to ur GOVERNMENT!

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by CrownOfClay724: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2022
Ryda:
Dear women, whenever you go visiting your man and he gives you clothe to change into.

Kindly return the clothe before leaving so that others can also have something to change into whenever they visit.
Factos!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2022
She looks cute in them.. this ain't stealing as long as the guy is ok with it..
At least he knew she took it.. wink

Through her words you are gonna understand the word steal was used jovially..so for those taking it seriously you are only crying.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by BigDawsNet: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
I remember den...Its very common with our naija babes..

Just open ma closet and carry shirt..

She think na 5k I buy ham?
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by tydi(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2022
If allowed she will steal the guy’s Lexus car too.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by CSTRR: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2022
See the small boy wey she dey date sef.

If you hear the way all these ladies dey talk about boyfriend up and down, you go think say na one better person dey pipe dem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by akosy(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2022
If she has not taken your wears my brother you are not dressing well.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Sheleads(f): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Sheleads(f): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere, Ordinary clothes they can't even buy, but they'll be quick to call a guy broke angry

Only God knows wetin women don do you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:
Parasitic women cheesy grin grin
My boyfriend cloth dey sweet me for body more than my own clothoo, I can never visit with my cloth you will only see me with one cloth I will wear when going back home. Naa your cloth we go wearoo, even slippers grin

Back then in University one of my guy I was so attached to hear am from me grin grin and he is slim.
I wear his clothes everywhere, he had to beg me to please reduce the rate I wear his clothes, grin ;Dsome of his cloths is still with me now. grin Joshua you were a sweet soul Biko grin grin

Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere!!

you manipulated SIMPS and took away their clothes and you're happy About it? angry. I pity SIMPS!

It's your types that controls and manipulate Simp men who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses. angry
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
lipsrsealed
That's her only achievement so far lipsrsealed. Prior to the heavy lashing wey she dey collect steadily,na ordinary t-shirts she and big big polo she fit boast of undecided. She fit no end up as the boy wife las las self lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Alabo7978(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
kozmokaz:
Mouau girls self
na mouau girl she be?
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Sheleads(f): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere!!

you manipulated SIMPS and took away their clothes and you're happy About it? angry. I pity SIMPS!

It's your types that controls and manipulate Simp men who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses. angry

He was a nice guy and I loved him a lot,He isn't a bitter person like you.

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
CSTRR:
See the small boy wey she dey date sef.

If you hear the way all these ladies dey talk about boyfriend up and down, you go think say na one better person dey pipe dem.

I swear useless worwor yahoo boys, I been no know say most yahoo boys ugly like that until I come dey see most of them for instagram...... Una girls dey try sha, even as I no get money I still dey use my fyn face theif most of their girlfriend
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Mazzatov: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:
No be thief them be before
Most of these girls come into a man's life to steal and destroy the man. If she is so kind,she will give the nigga takeaway package (infections) to live with for life..

My nigga be like say you understand, this one wey gimme syphilis don pack al my cloth go, my two hoodies of 15k each, like 4 round neck
I just curse the day I met that girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She looks cute in them.. this ain't stealing as long as the guy is ok with it..
At least he knew she took it.. wink

Through her words you are gonna understand the word steal was used jovially..so for those taking it seriously you are only crying.. grin grin

In the land of simps at the time of foolishness the destiny of a simping kingdom lies on the shoulder of a young simp his name is fernandez pablo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by Mazzatov: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:
Parasitic women cheesy grin grin
My boyfriend cloth dey sweet me for body more than my own clothoo, I can never visit with my cloth you will only see me with one cloth I will wear when going back home. Naa your cloth we go wearoo, even slippers grin

Back then in University one of my guy I was so attached to hear am from me grin grin and he is slim.
I wear his clothes everywhere, he had to beg me to please reduce the rate I wear his clothes, grin ;Dsome of his cloths is still with me now. grin Joshua you were a sweet soul Biko grin grin

Lol with steady knacking he go Dey knack you then
Your problem was you so in love with him then, you thought he was gonna marry you
Lol �
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by kozmokaz(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Alabo7978:
na mouau girl she be?

Yeah both the girl and the boy

The boy na my college guy
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa by seankim(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Isorite

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video) / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him / WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.