Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (39282 Views)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
seguno2:

The same way that he arranged Engineer Funsho Williams’ death in 2006 for political neophyte, Fashola to succeed him and keep the bullion vans filled
You see! I don't know politics but I know what they are capable of doing

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by mamaafrik(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
My friend gettat The Lagos _ibadan express way is under siege and you are talking rubbish 2023.
Waitoooo,2-3 sets of Hausa-Fulanis miscreants caught at ibadan and onfo by Amotekun teams had this same statement in common"some people in the army asked us to come "when caught.
They now attack in army camo ,is the army not giving training and guns to these people??
Yorubas let us think.
Where is Tinubu now he won't Talk.
Mumu men.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Ara21(f): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Because he will always fall back to Tinubu if he is not given ticket at the primary. All of them are the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by seguno2: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Leviticuscreed:
Osibanjo is more saleable in the east than even atiku but I fear he might just be another puppet of the North if he eventually becomes president. Another gej.... Less corrupt, good policies,easy to reason with but unable to put his foot down on important issues, especially when Northern interest is involved.

Tinubu on the other hand is a monumental disaster waiting to happen. A very big arrogant and selfish ego filled thief. Nigeria won't survive him and the stupidity of his fan boys. Another bubu but pro- max version.

You know what’s up boss.
Even Obasanjo, a retired General and former HoS was rattled by the northern oligarchs.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
To me, this is nonsense talks.
Let the fighting and warring begin.
This was the reason 2015 and 2019 happened.
They were sowing this seed all these while in patience.
Now, the time has come to reap the fruits of the harvest..
But two farmers have started indicating strong interest.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by OneTwoOne(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Different strokes for different folks.

Son, The little time remain is for you and your cohorts to wail endlessly till he finishes his 8 years tenure while power returns to North afterward
PrinceOfLagos:

Here's almost where Oshiomhole ha found himself today

Just a little time remaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Franking: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Why? Tinubu deserves to be insulted.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by almarthins(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Dapinski:

You're a perfect example of the strength of genetics.

Stay in Lagos for a 100 years and mingle with Yorubas daily for that 100 years and you will still never understand the omoluabi culture of respect, uprightness, honorable behaviour and decorum towards otherd.

What Osinbajo demands should be applauded. It is what some of us have always asked our fellow Nigerians to do.

Keep it clean and issue-based so Nigerians can begin to gain political sophisticatio that helps them make better electoral decision as others do worldwide.

Lastly, "ashiere" Tinubu is a respected Yoruba elder with a lot of good to his name. Far far more good and productivity than all the worthless leaders from the region you come from you never say squat about.

Yet one cannot expect a stone to produce water same as uncultured folks can't be expected to be respectful or to speak/act with decorum.

Omoluabi a word for diplomatic back stabbing. Yorubas as I know them to be have little or no integrity, very few yorubas will stand n die for what is right. We celebrate mediocrity by habouring certain cultural characteristics. Abeg no just omoluabi me again because I have seen enough of the sham behind omoluabi. The truth is scarce here!

Note: omo Yoruba ni mi o

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by lolu2019: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu is already campaigning massively in schools now.my Igbo brothers, Nnamdi kanu is just a distraction. If u want an Igbo president,start now.I am with Oshibajo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by seguno2: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Bahamas95:
What shall it profit a man to insult his ancestors.

grin grin

Baddest guy, I dey hail o
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by lolu2019: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]BAJO for president.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by anochuko01(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Leviticuscreed:
Osibanjo is more saleable in the east than even atiku but I fear he might just be another puppet of the North if he eventually becomes president. Another gej.... Less corrupt, good policies,easy to reason with but unable to put his foot down on important issues, especially when Northern interest is involved.

Tinubu on the other hand is a monumental disaster waiting to happen. A very big arrogant and selfish ego filled thief. Nigeria won't survive him and the stupidity of his fan boys. Another bubu but pro- max version.

For the couple of months he was acting president,
Osibanjo made onoghen the CJN
Sacked DSS boss in less than 2 days after they invaded the Senate.

That was the first and last time the "presidency" tried appointing him officially in the acting capacity. They know what he's capable of, and I'm sure they wouldn't even want him there.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by seguno2: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen

Akintola, Obasanjo and Abiola who pulled Awolowo down to get up with the northerners must be Igbo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by CUMIN: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osibanjo is enjoying the insults

Forget the pretence

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president

Your papa in Ibo land na Ashiere

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Nicepoker(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen
Only on NL. Opposite of Igbo is yoruba.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
What's gonna be is gonna be,no amount of hate or abuse can hinder the plan of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by ki02020(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Keep the card close the chest cool
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Burgerlomo: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

Tinubu on the other hand is a monumental
disaster waiting to happen. A very big arrogant and selfish ego filled thief. Nigeria won't survive him and the stupidity of his fan boys. Another bubu but pro- max version.

The best persons to occupy that office would be people with fresh ideas... Not the average politician. The likes of Peter Obi, moghalu and Co but their likes don't usually get the job because naija has been cursed with stupidity and stupid people always wins here.

Zulum will make a perfect vice to obi if fulani blood will let him see beyond tribal politics. For nod I doubt if any northerner, especially fulanis can see things like normal people do, devoid of ethnic sentiments

But which one be pro max version for Christ sake

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by GeneralOjukwu: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
The Game is ongoing.

By the time flatin0s understand, it would wrapped up and sealed. grin.

Accept our condolences in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Because he is not an ingrate and not ready to fight in the mud like a Pig as your unprincipled, ashawo and ingrate leaders would?

This is the difference. You can wake your elders with kick, blows and slaps but Yorubas will not because they know elders deserves respect and must never be treated that way.

No ambition can blind Osinbajo, a Yoruba omoluabi, to the fact that Tinubu deserves the utmost respect from him and many others. Not everyone can callously pay back good with ingrate wickedness and backstabbing as your leaders are naturally inclined to.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and tell this loads of rubbish you typed out here to the millions of Yorubas on Twitter and Facebook hauling endless insults on Ashiere Tinubu for bringing the Yoruba race to shame all because of his 2023 ambition that won't fly

Tinubu will never be president... You can lick his old corrupt wrinkled ass all you want but, He won't be president..
I pity u n your parents expecting much from u,at your age see wetin u dey use your life do.

No time now u will snap a politician car n brag with it,if u are married with kids with this your mindset I pity your children cos I don't know d kind of morals u will instill in them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Nicenixon: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
2023 election go be like action film, suspense and a lot of things go happen mehn
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I pity u n your parents expecting much from u,at your age see wetin u dey use your life do.

No time now u will snap a politician car n brag with it,if u are married with kids with this your mindset I pity your children cos I don't know d kind of morals u will instill in them

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Because he is not an ingrate and not ready to fight in the mud like a Pig as your unprincipled, ashawo and ingrate leaders would?

This is the difference. You can wake your elders with kick, blows and slaps but Yorubas will not because they know elders deserves respect and must never be treated that way.

No ambition can blind Osinbajo, a Yoruba omoluabi, to the fact that Tinubu deserves the utmost respect from him and many others. Not everyone can callously pay back good with ingrate wickedness and backstabbing as your leaders are naturally inclined to.
this have been waiting to hear from scumbag who think president sit is a brotherhood forum. It's only a weakling who set aside for his fellow man in contest. whatsoever right tinubu has, it's same right osinbajo has. And I wonder where this nonsense idea of because tinubu helped osinbajo and so he should help tinubu back. Are we fools in Nigeria that some set of people will be using us tto to do trade by batter. If tinubu had not gone to seek the help of osinbajo who was busy practicing his laywer and had in one time helped him tinubu to win a case would he have had the thought of making use of osinbajo for his political game. Because osinbajo no loud wetin him done do for tinubu and ya all think tinubu had done more favor to osinbajo. Beside that this is democracy let both of them go to the primaries and decide. Yoruba should stop using over 200million Nigerians for their tribal issues. We want a good candidate and that we must achieve via our vote. Leave igbos alone when you are making your coward decision. If osinbajo is seems to be more competent we will not allow you people to impose a dead body to us because he tinubu had ones helped osinbajo. Carry una matter go Lagos.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Tzar(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
This is the clown some people think can change Nigeria?! In the face of all these unrepentant and ceaseless monsters that have tormented that country.
Nigeria needs a more radical candidate if anything wil change!
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Opposite... this man is clueless
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2022
seguno2:

Akintola, Obasanjo and Abiola who pulled Awolowo down to get up with the northerners must be Igbo
can u explain how they pulled down awolowo or it's just another useless talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Leviticuscreed: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2022
seguno2:

You know what’s up boss.
Even Obasanjo, a retired General and former HoS was rattled by the northern oligarchs.

Those guys are thick and ve mastered naija politics. They know just how to handle the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by juman(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Yigbos over to you.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
Bleep that nonsense talk.... And tell that bullshit to those who have never lived their life in Yoruba land. And as for me born and bread in Lagos. YOU LIED. Yoruba wey dey do juju to bring him brother down. Come no provoke me with words this morning oh
shut that crap,u igbos are known to b d badbelle of Nigeria, the same u have issues with all other ethnic tribes n geopolitical zones in Nigeria no wonder no party wants to field u as their candidate cos they know nobody will vote for a known hater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Alexis11: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
You're the ọmọ àlè claiming what's not. If you get sense, you should have seen from my moniker who I be. I don't fake Igbo or Hausa, I'm an hardcore ìbílẹ̀. Na you still never know your identity.

That PrinceOfLagos guy is one Ipob confusionist from Abakaliki.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. / NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.