Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (39283 Views)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2022
toujurs:
I think the igbos are not ready for presidency, to bring out one candidate is wahala. Bring out one candidate, 10 would come out.
their only ambition towards 2023 is to stop yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by NGpatriot: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
None of them will be the president of Nigeria! sad

According to inconsequential Igbos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Leviticuscreed: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Lol. See why no one takes you Igbos seriously. Did you not write what is written below? When I then showed you that Tinubu is neither a failure nor a hater of Igbos you shift goalposts to corruption.

If I continue the senseless back and forth, to counter your latest corruption excuse, you will come out out with something else. You guys are really something else. Shame you can't see it.

Every corrupt individual is a failure. Success that accrues from corruption is infact no success at all. And what you consider his success is fact below average if we are to judge his performance and peer it with its likes in other parts of the world. He is a one eyed man in the land of the blind but if we truly want genuine change, we must do better. Also know that opposition is not hatred
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by toujurs: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
tinubu precisely. Not yoruba's grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Deputy1111(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Osinbajo is a man of peace, he doesn't engage in wahala at all, in fact this make me love him the more.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
almarthins:

Omoluabi a word for diplomatic back stabbing. Yorubas as I know them to be have little or no integrity, very few yorubas will stand n die for what is right. We celebrate mediocrity by habouring certain cultural characteristics. Abeg no just omoluabi me again because I have seen enough of the sham behind omoluabi. The truth is scarce here!

Note: omo Yoruba ni mi o

Of course you are. My mother is the queen of England and Joe Biden is coming to my Lagos home for lunch this afternoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2022
toujurs:
tinubu precisely. Not yoruba's grin grin
so u think they like osinbajo?

What they want to do.is to portray it like they like the less powerful osinbajo so they can pull tinubu down,after pilling tinubu down successfully they know it won't b hard to pull osinbajo down.

They have forgotten that yorubas have learn from history as regards abiola n awolowo so we won't repeat d mistake again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by bonbay: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Na Osinbajo ho be chief campaign of tinubu presidency
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Tomahawk99(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen
You clearly don't know your history.
Go and read about Awolowo vs Akintola, read Kola Abiola's interview about June 12 (Kola was the first son of MKO and the funds manager for his father's campaign. He mentioned those who set up Abiola by urging him to declare himself president which they clearly knew was treason, same people ended up serving as ministers and office holders under Gen Abacha.
Do your findings on the death of Bola Ige the then serving Minister of justice.
Betrayal is a human trait and all tribes on earth practice it.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Indeed. If Tinubu steps down for Osinbajo tomorrow you can bet any money they will then descend on Osinbajo with even more hateful vitriol and insults.

They only focus on Tinubu now because he has declared his ambition and they perceive him as capable of winning despite their contrived efford to deny this publicly.

You got it right that Igbos are just petrified of a Yoruba becoming President in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by toujurs: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Seun360:
Instead of Osibanjo, the northerners should retain power.
Who is this block head, And who are you to decide this. . You no go enter that your face me i slap you, keep shut. Werey angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Any SS, SE or NC person that will vote any Yoruba afonja basterd is a big fool. Yoruba are traitors and enemy of the south. Edo and deltans knows them very well. We will rather vote Buhari ten times than to vote any Yoruba person. Yoruba thinks only them can be betraying the south abi. We shall shock them in 2023. I see no reason any region of south will vote for double faced people
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by toujurs: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so u think they like osinbajo?

What they want to do.is to portray it like they like the less powerful osinbajo so they can pull tinubu down,after pilling tinubu down successfully they know it won't b hard to pull osinbajo down.

They have forgotten that yorubas have learn from history as regards abiola n awolowo so we won't repeat d mistake again
Do tinubu actually have anything to offer Nigerians at national level, While stealing from lagos state. The donations he is doing within northern region lately. Do you think the northerners aren't smarter. When it comes to politics.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BleedTears: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
[s]yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs. [/s]

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen

Ha, lie small small. Tinubu finished obasanjo.

Prof is just naturally good and doesn't want to play politics of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Osinbajo has no nerve to contest against his boss. Thou he is preferred & qualified
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
None of them will be the president of Nigeria! sad
Osinbajo is a product of Tinubu and no any presidential candidate popular like Both .who now tell me Tinubu is not a winer ? Tinubu / Yorubas presidency Enemies are in pain .

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rottennaija(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
BelieveThat:

Is the silent too loud?
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Vistra40: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
anywhere u see hate just know its an igbo person,it's an unwritten law in Nigeria.

Imagine a whole ohaneze writing letter to tinubu not to contest

You are a very biased person to say anywhere there’s hate, it is championed by just igbos. Very biased!

And by the way, Tinubu has every right to contest and he must do so
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2022
But Tinubu is said to be more popular in the north

Under the roof hear say journalism
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by techWriter3: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2022
This two never ready to emerge prez
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
alsudan:
If you check na Osinbajo the insult Thiefnibu pass self.

How can just one tribe be synonymous with Betrayal like that. Na Wa!
Gather sense jare....
I have attended two higher institutions...
The both institutions I attended I was the Class rep, or Governor anyhow u may call it.

In my University days, my allies contested against me twice they lost... I never view them as betrayal, political office is not meant for only one person...

Where is the betrayal.
People r dying in ur region cos of Biafra, yet Umahi said his state will never be part of it...

So that is not betrayal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

I am not even one of the people saying Osinbanjo should not contest, he has the full right and no body will and should deny him of the right. There's also nothing bad if Osinbanjo decides to repay his Old boss by stepping down, its not stupid respect its called courtesy, being loyal and having a sense of gratitude , and most importantly its not stopping you from exercising your voting right in any way. Me knowing that Both men are capable won't have a problem with his decision if he so decides.

But my problem here is that if he then chooses not to because of his relationship with Jagaban, how is it going to afftect who your own vote or who you vote for?

We have more than 10 political parties contesting in Nigeria, each with their own candidates and top notch manifestos, but tinubu is the problem and i know why its because he is Yoruba lol the hate can be seen from your previous responses.

It is even sensible for him to stop his supporters from attacking jagaban, since they are coming from the same party.

Yes Tinubu is the best Political player is this country, the top of the hierachy and people like that in the position know that its wise in a democratic to win the heart of the people to get to any position just ljke they played the game is 2015
brother tinubu is the best political player in this country, what has that got to do with his competency, does his godfatherism in politics makes it democract, is it not the same tinubu whom you are claiming to be the best that made a blunder saying a permanent PVC has expired, is it not the same shameful media aids of him who came out again to defend his statement and still made another blunder saying tinubu meant updated PVC and not expired. Brother can something that is permanent be updated again. This is the same man who drank ogogoro and came out to say that fg should employ 50mililion youth in to the army, as if that was not enough he came out to say he will continue from where buhari stops. Meaning our suffering continue. Guy I am not for a rotational politics I am for fairness and good governance. If something like tinubu you called the best could make those careless statement and you see nothing wrong with it just because his a Yoruba man brother. Then you make me believe that you are part of Nigerians problem. We come to social media to cry injustice and bad governance and when we want to take the decision of making a right choice of who will lead us, people like you will get blind folded and allow emotions and sentiment decide for you instead of looking beyond brotherhood and make a choice that will better our nation. Osinbajo for me is no even the best my take is for this issue of him stepping down because of tinubu or what tinubu has done for him is one thing I don't like. What if osinbajo is the man who will lift us away from this hardship and we choice to make a wrong decision because one man has made himself Lord in a particular region. Guy stop this loyalism towards any man when it comes to what will affect your life dearly.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Seun360(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
toujurs:
Who is this block head, And who are you to decide this. . You no go enter that your face me i slap you, keep shut. Werey angry

Is that all you've got?
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
brother tinubu is the best political player in this country, what has that got to do with his competency, does his godfatherism in politics makes it democract, is it not the same tinubu whom you are claiming to be the best that made a blunder saying a permanent PVC has expired, is it not the same shameful media aids of him who came out again to defend his statement and still made another blunder saying tinubu meant updated PVC and not expired. Brother can something that is permanent be updated again. This is the same man who drank ogogoro and came out to say that fg should employ 50mililion youth in to the army, as if that was not enough he came out to say he will continue from where buhari stops. Meaning our suffering continue. Guy I am not for a rotational politics I am for fairness and good governance. If something like tinubu you called the best could make those careless statement and you see nothing wrong with it just because his a Yoruba man brother. Then you make me believe that you are part of Nigerians problem. We come to social media to cry injustice and bad governance and when we want to take the decision of making a right choice of who will lead us, people like you will get blind folded and allow emotions and sentiment decide for you instead of looking beyond brotherhood and make a choice that will better our nation. Osinbajo for me is no even the best my take is for this issue of him stepping down because of tinubu or what tinubu has done for him is one thing I don't like. What if osinbajo is the man who will lift us away from this hardship and we choice to make a wrong decision because one man has made himself Lord in a particular region. Guy stop this loyalism towards any man when it comes to what will affect your life dearly.
+(There's also nothing bad if Osinbanjo decides to repay his Old boss by stepping down, its not stupid respect its called courtesy) so he should gamble with millions of Nigerians life even when him( osinbajo ) knows fully well that tinubu intentions towards presidential sit is to grab power and fly around with the name Mr President , just as he loves been called jagaban. I don't see anything competency about him. Una Sabi asslick someone.. you guys should keep it up. But don't drag million of Nigerians into such. We don't want the democracy we are managing to die and we will start running godfatherism. Yoruba has millions of people who can do better than tinubu but intellectual, economical, and otherwise. It's mustn't be tinubu who Nigerians are aware of his dubious and selfish lifestyle
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Sannisege: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo is a man of peace, he doesn't engage in wahala at all, in fact this make me love him the more.
Osinbajo cannot win anything in APC without Tinubu’s support. People like Amarachi, Fayemi, Fashola, Aregbesola etc will tell that they contributed more to APC than Osinbajo. And the North hates Osinbajo because of all the decisions he made when Buhari was away, even though I don’t believe he took those decisions without Buhari’s consent. The sure way for APC to lose the 2023 elections is to give Osinbajo its ticket
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by AntonVince: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Ashiere ihedioha won't be governor of Imo state again. Let the madness continue if that's how you want it. [b]Leave Yoruba matter for us [/b]while you face your east.

Tinubu's wild-goose-chase shot at the presidency isn't "Yoruba matter".
It's a Nigerian "matter".

He shall be discussed till we completely kill his "life-long ambition", for the sake of posterity.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by toujurs: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Seun360:

Is that all you've got?
Mr man comment like someone that went to school and have sense. What sort of dumb comment is that. angry
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
This one never ready to become president
Did he tell you he wants to be one?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2022
alsudan:
If you check na Osinbajo the insult Thiefnibu pass self.

How can just one tribe be synonymous with Betrayal like that. Na Wa!

Umahi used derogatory statement when obi was to deputized Atiku, even most of them dont attend the presidential rally ally because they didn't informed them about obi a fellow igbo man

Now if a fellow igbo can be bitter about another igbo appointment to deputize then what's the fuss about two Yorubas who have presidential ambition

It's called political tussle(power) the word betrayer is not in politics. You igbo should face trade and stop pocknosing on politics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.