Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? (495 Views)

Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi / Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
So you’re worth 600k and you have a shop and you’re managing yourself. You date a girl and she says you should take care of her needs. You are constantly giving her money for her hair, her lashes, her nails, her shoes, her clothes, you buy her iPhone X and you’re trying to impress her and all she ever gives you on your birthday is singlet or boxers.
Now my question is your girlfriend was easily a 6/10 in terms of looks when you met her, but since you have been taking care of her she’s now glowing and she’s now easily a 9/10 and now she’s attracting men with Benz and Range Rover sport because she’s now glowing. So do you think your girl will still stay with you with your small shop and 600k? Has she not left your league for men worth millions? Who played themselves, is it not you the man who have no sense? Spending money on a girl who isn’t spending the same amount of money on you is foolishness!

No girl will stay with you when she leaves your class, as long as a girl isn’t spending on you equally then you’re investing in another mans woman, because once she starts glowing from all your spending she will dump your struggling sorry arse!
When will men ever stop getting played by these girls? I can beat my chest no girl has ever used my head, never. I know my worth as a man and I wish Nigerian men stop being simps!

Is it wise to spend money on a woman who has no dime and sees you as her total source of her income all because you love her?

Front page please, this is a serious conversation
Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by odinson1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
The PROSTITUTES Advocating for Gender Equality are The Same Gold-digging Parasites Looking for A Love struck Fool that will Spend his Hard earned Resources on them, meanwhile giving nothing back in return but Sex.

Relationships in Nigeria today has become Synonymous with PROSTITUTION. The PROSTITUTE fakes love and Emotional bullshit for her man,giving him Sex while the man in turn Takes her out on dates(where she gets to eat free expensive foods),changes her wardrobe,gives her money for Airtime and data,gives her money for her make-up and hair,and in some cases,pays for her House rent, school fees etc. The Dumb Idiot of a Man wouldn't realize that he is being Manipulated by the PROSTITUTE,he thinks he's in love.

When it's her birthday,he takes her out and spends. When it's his birthday,he also takes her out and spend. The only Gifts the PROSTITUTE gives to her man will be cheap items like Boxers, singlets,cheap perfumes and Sex. All these gifts are to give the illusion of Care and love to the man,so he will think the PROSTITUTE cares and loves him, meanwhile, it's just an investment to her.

She invests singlets and boxers,and then Reap Harvest of Iphones, expensive jewelries and cash gifts.

My final thoughts: A Nigerian Girlfriend is just a PROSTITUTE for Hire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Whazar(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol
May we not invest where we shall not reap

Comrades don’t do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by 2special(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes, a serious conversation that affect the Economy of the country.
Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op this only happens in Africa u see overseas na ladies spends on u and when u spend on her she appreciate you and values u more

2 Likes

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Only Simps and weak guys go extra mile to please a girl. angry Why on earth would a normal guy gives the items listed above to a lady? For what exactly? Apart from your mother, sisters and your wife. Never give a dime to any girl.

Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere waiting to reap where they did not sow angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
odinson1:
The PROSTITUTES Advocating for Gender Equality are The Same Gold-digging Parasites Looking for A Love struck Fool that will Spend his Hard earned Resources on them, meanwhile giving nothing back in return but Sex.

Relationships in Nigeria today has become Synonymous with PROSTITUTION. The PROSTITUTE fakes love and Emotional bullshit for her man,giving him Sex while the man in turn Takes her out on dates(where she gets to eat free expensive foods),changes her wardrobe,gives her money for Airtime and data,gives her money for her make-up and hair,and in some cases,pays for her House rent, school fees etc. The Dumb Idiot of a Man wouldn't realize that he is being Manipulated by the PROSTITUTE,he thinks he's in love.

When it's her birthday,he takes her out and spends. When it's his birthday,he also takes her out and spend. The only Gifts the PROSTITUTE gives to her man will be cheap items like Boxers, singlets,cheap perfumes and Sex. All these gifts are to give the illusion of Care and love to the man,so he will think the PROSTITUTE cares and loves him, meanwhile, it's just an investment to her.

She invests singlets and boxers,and then Reap Harvest of Iphones, expensive jewelries and cash gifts.

My final thoughts: A Nigerian Girlfriend is just a PROSTITUTE for Hire.

No truer words where ever said. Well spoken. Please someone tag those front page mods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Op this only happens in Africa u see overseas na ladies spends on u and when u spend on her she appreciate you and values u more

I swear I thought taking care of a broke jobless woman was normal till I dated a girl who never asked me for a dime in over four months of dating, I swear not a dime once! This girl will even buy things for me in her house. That single experience changed my orientation for life. If a girl doesn’t show me those signs I’m not interested because I have seen real genuine girls and it’s sad Nigerian men never experience genuine love.

1 Like

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Candidlady: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Prettydevil:
So you’re worth 600k and you have a shop and you’re managing yourself. You date a girl and she says you should take care of her needs. You are constantly giving her money for her hair, her lashes, her nails, her shoes, her clothes, you buy her iPhone X and you’re trying to impress her and all she ever gives you on your birthday is singlet or boxers.
Now my question is your girlfriend was easily a 6/10 in terms of looks when you met her, but since you have been taking care of her she’s now glowing and she’s now easily a 9/10 and now she’s attracting men with Benz and Range Rover sport because she’s now glowing. So do you think your girl will still stay with you with your small shop and 600k? Has she not left your league for men worth millions? Who played themselves, is it not you the man who have no sense? Spending money on a girl who isn’t spending the same amount of money on you is foolishness!

No girl will stay with you when she leaves your class, as long as a girl isn’t spending on you equally then you’re investing in another mans woman, because once she starts glowing from all your spending she will dump your struggling sorry arse!
When will men ever stop getting played by these girls? I can beat my chest no girl has ever used my head, never. I know my worth as a man and I wish Nigerian men stop being simps!

Is it wise to spend money on a woman who has no dime and sees you as her total source of her income all because you love her?

Front page please, this is a serious conversation

@bolded
Be it a woman or a man it not wise to waste resources... All sow on a fertile ground!!!!
Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na only mumu na e dey spend money for woman head because of love.
Even if she dey poor, e no concern me.
She no get papa??
Abi, God carry me come this world make I con feed person pikin?
I never finish take care of myself, I go con dey take care of another person pikin. angry
Mtchewww cool

1 Like

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Palazee(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
According to some retārded SIMPs

“Spend on her out of love ”

Woe to SIMPs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by Boogyman557: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no de READ long STORY...

WTF MAN
Re: Is Spending Money On Your Woman Wise? by posty56: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
what Happened to her hands and legs , anyways as far as you are dating a Nigerian girl you must have liabilities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terrifying Snake I Killed In A School Compound / DELETED / One More Night (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.