Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? (14748 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
The broke Nigeria girls are liabilities cos of their too much demand while those that work or act movies are higher olohshoes who depend on one alahaji or politician to buy house in banana Island.
Example is Linda ikeji
Name them bro..

Come Abuja bro and you will hate women.
Very jobless and useless, only demand, demand demand and demand.
I once asked a lady if her pussy has ever produced gold or diamond.
When you date a white lady you will understand how USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE!!
Shut up and stop exposing the characters of your mother and sisters online.

Traumatized being.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ademola47:
One of the things people use to decide whom to marry is character.

Nairalanders, can you marry someone with your kind of character?

Both the good and the bad side....
I won't waste time sef.. cheesy

Na perfect match.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes there will be relative peace
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Two mental /sarcastic pole can't marry grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Zif0: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
The broke Nigeria girls are liabilities cos of their too much demand while those that work or act movies are higher olohshoes who depend on one alahaji or politician to buy house in banana Island.
Example is Linda ikeji
Name them bro..

you can say that again Bruv.. Fukking olosho LOT!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Wuminity(f): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sucre6:
Yes I can be an introvert and an extreme extrovert depending on the day and occasion grin.
I don't smoke.
but drinks wines, gin, scotch or spirit occasionally.√
not beer.

I get 55% werey and 45% calmness depending on the day and occasion cheesy.

I am a one woman's man.

Am reserved and focused, am a goal getter and I never give up untill i hit mile stone. and I can be a lone wolf or a team player, I do good in both.

So yes i can totally marry someone that has got as much as 50% of my attributes no cap cool

Typical me.
Though, beer is included in mine occasionally, and my werey can reach 100% depending on the situation at hand. grin
I can as well, be gentle as dove in certain instances.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Sucre6: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wuminity:

Typical me.
Though, beer is included in mine occasionally, and my werey can reach 100% depending on the situation at hand. grin
I can as well, be gentle as dove in certain instances.

Wow cool,
Beer scare the hell outa me, I mean how y'all be able to drink that big bottle of alcohol, someone I know can even drink more than 10 bottles on a seating, aint that crazy? grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Wuminity(f): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sucre6:

Wow cool,
Beer scare the hell outa me, I mean how y'all be able to drink that big bottle of alcohol, someone I know can even drink more than 10 bottles on a seating, aint that crazy? grin

Lol, I bet it's crazy.
Some take to that extent for show off or to impress, while some are addicted, while some passes time with it. So many reasons they do so.

I ain't a drunk though,
I can go for 3 bottles max. grin

And I only take it when I feel like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Babisha10(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nope, cos I'm hot tempered...
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by suffering: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
We bond faster so kpenshing is guaranteed. Living my life with a mirror image is not fun. I'm a boring, few-worded, self conscious person on the regular so two of us go dull ourselves. No way. I need a little excitement sometimes.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by 2babakizzy: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
I pray the good lord restores you quickly...you need am
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool. Na CORRECT topic b dis naa...

Na waiting I need b dat naa...

BANI wey de BLA WEED and way Sabi handle KALA very WELL...

So dat she FIT de ROLL WEED 4 me... ROLLING of WEED de tire me SOMETIMES and I SMOKE up to 24 sticks of WEED per DAY..

so na me need am pass...

if I de BLAST useless MANCHIS left leg wit my old KALA, she go de LOAD BULLET 4 my new KALA...

AMABOBI e go Make SENSE naaa..

WTF MAN
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Didi2d(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes! Again and again. But sadly, am with the opposite
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by obembet(f): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
NO

They won't be fun. I want someone that is totally different from me.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by NOwazobia: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
l0uie:
Normal. But, there would always be war; a non violent war.
This one Don talk my own.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by NOwazobia: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Direct opposite is what I always yearn for, else there will always be cold War...
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by SPLENDID25(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will gladly, if God gives me. Calm, Likes privacy, but has high sex drive..lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Sucre6: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wuminity:

Lol, I bet it's crazy.
Some take to that extent for show off or to impress, while some are addicted, while some passes time with it. So many reasons they do so.

I ain't a drunk though,
I can go for 3 bottles max. grin

And I only take it when I feel like.

Exactly moderation Is everything

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Ezyp(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
Example is Linda ikeji
Name them bro..

Stop this strong hate on Nigerian girls... and Stop over thinking white girls don't have their behavior that puts someone off.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mummyfour(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Alright, thanks.

I thank God grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Absolutely
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chinehz:
Honestly I'll prefer someone better and more matured biko
cos I can be mad at times ooh grin grin grin
But I sha get fine character.... wink

Witch, I will remove the Choko wey dey your head.....
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hell no
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2022
No he shouldn't have all my qualities
He should be decisive.
Mean and strict, know get innocent and calm looks like me grin
Very protective... Only God know say if I marry person like me wahala dey grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
Example is Linda ikeji
Name them bro..

Guy if Kno be one thing ehh... I for reason your matter,?you just need better love from a good woman accompained with good sex, (because you have experienced so much heartbreak that lead to your constant bitterness) after we are done you will change your mentality about Nigerian women I swear.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by RealistRedpiler: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

Guy if Kno be one thing ehh... I for reason your matter,?you just need better love from a good woman accompained with good sex, (because you have experienced so much heartbreak that lead to your constant bitterness) after we are done you will change your mentality about Nigerian women I swear.

Keep simping
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by RealistRedpiler: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Shut up and stop exposing the characters of your mother and sisters online.

Traumatized being.

Zukwanike simp
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 27, 2022
Klass99:

With a username like yours, I am sending Harry Potter after you.
Harry Potter is a mamas boy with too much luck and plot armor.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Dybala11(m): 2:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Elianawalker:
I don't even know... my boyfriend says I am stubborn like native goat embarassed
Are you stubborn like a native goat?? grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:45am On Jan 27, 2022
100%, because I love management alot,I hate wastage,I only take my peace of mind serious than anything in this world.. seeing my type,I will be so happy..My good is greater than my bad..I only keep Malice or avoid you,when you past your boundaries..I don't have time for shit..
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Clinghton: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Not in every aspect.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by lolu2019: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Big yes.I will do that one million times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / Let's Reason Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.