Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? (14752 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Chinehz(f): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Witch, I will remove the Choko wey dey your head.....
Note I no dey reply mention wey no make sense smiley
But I had to reply this to let you know I'm not a witch and don't go about calling people witches cos you might really meet one undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Johel(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Ademola47:
One of the things people use to decide whom to marry is character.

Nairalanders, can you marry someone with your kind of character?

Both the good and the bad side....

Perfect!...we Gona rule the world.. I'm alone,can't do it alone...I need one like me "Scorpio Queen"
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by pansophist(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Yes. 100%.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Keep simping

Shut up there grin grin that's exactly what you need so that your head go clear.... Naa frustration dey worry you and u know I am right. You be forming hard guy... hard guy... On nairaland.......
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Chinehz:

Note I no dey reply mention wey no make sense smiley
But I had to reply this to let you know I'm not a witch and don't go about calling people witches cos you might really meet one undecided undecided

Apologies, It was Just a sarcasm. Don't mind me....
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by exever100(f): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hell no...not even in my next world
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Klass99(f): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mryacks: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mummyfour:
I will marry anyone with my character any day any time.

I possess a beautiful heart of love, giving, forgiveness and above all I don't think or plan evil against anyone.

I am patient, humble, tolerant and above all, I thank God for my personality that has opened doors for me

Absolutely...thought I was reading about myself here for a second..
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by RealistRedpiler: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

Shut up there grin grin that's exactly what you need so that your head go clear.... Naa frustration dey worry you and u know I am right. You be forming hard guy... hard guy... On nairaland.......

Zukwanike
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Chinehz(f): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:
p

Apologies, It was Just a sarcasm. Don't mind me....
Oohh okay.....lol
No wahala smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mummyfour(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mryacks:

Absolutely...thought I was reading about myself here for a second..
Good people abound sha, but the negative vibes that has permeated every part of Nigeria makes people feel that there aren't good hearted people anymore.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Zukwanike

Nope I don't want to zuolike for your matter wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Zukwanike

Nope... I choose not to zuolike for your matter my dear wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mryacks: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mummyfour:
Good people abound sha, but the negative vibes that has permeated every part of Nigeria makes people feel that there aren't good hearted people anymore.

You are right.....
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Adsexpert: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nop life is made up of positive and negative and these two is what gives a spark to illuminate or give energy..

You can't have positive+ positive , or negative plus negative, it is negative plus positive.

You are either fire or she's water or vice versal.. one person will be hot and another a bit calm... That's how life works .

If you have a leadership tendency as a man fine., If she's also tends to lead and has that same quality.. there might be a clash somewhere, cus there will be a time she will want to be dominant and you as a man might feel offended.. so one must be strong where the other is weak..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by DonroxyII: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Ademola47:
One of the things people use to decide whom to marry is character.

Nairalanders, can you marry someone with your kind of character?

Both the good and the bad side....
I always Pray for someone more better than me in terms of Characters and less worse than me at the Ugly side Amen.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by excell0001: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2022
chfaracter yes but you see habit, some thungs gats change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.