Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? (6754 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / Read Before You Regret Your Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by phillipe: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Exactly. As terrible as it is, sometimes I even prefer he do
something - I just feel like throwing up.

Imagine telling us the Police Hqt bombing is not that bad - WHY? - "Because bombing is taking place all over the world" - GEJ
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
foward1212:

dont regreat one bit, my vote for GEJ, I really dont, the misshaps are not his fault, they are all because of opossion, that have refused to accept defi[/b]t, they are all because of the fact that some people have refused to accept change, they are because some poeple want this country to continue the way it has always been.

For the first time we have a leader who is different, who is not one of the recycled leaders, we have always had, and not replaced by their sons, or friends or relatives, but someone from nowhere, someone from a humble background.

He is just one man, and this change has to come [b]gragually
, in other not to cause a big caeous [/b]or disaster, even Jesus himself, did not finish his ministry on earth in one month, or one year, , he took his time, he had to [b]develop[/b]e, and [b]their was impact all the way in the cause of his development, so lets give our president some credit and some level of confidence. For the first we have a close to pefect election, and a lot of other good things he has done and is doing, the fuel, kerosine, cement, etc are some of the good things associated with his govenment and leadership.

The ministria[/b]l appointment, is not totally his decision alone, there is always [b]imputs from states, and from other souces, but its his [b]responsible [/b]to checkmate them, supervise them, and sack anyone who is not doing well.

ITs our responsibliity to pray for our leader, and give him all the support necessary.  

You think you can take ur face outta Jonathan's arse for two seconds and invest in a dictionary and a few books. . . .?!

Even ur user name is spelt wrong!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by DaDoctor: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
it matters not, as long as you got him
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

it matters not, as long as you got him

No, I didnt get him. And since ure the punk biytch that decided to place Super Man; WHATS UP?!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by MariAmara(f): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
For all the idiots asking this question, the man is not a magician. It took Obama four good years to bring back America from its economic and health care turbulence, and he didn't have uneducated Almajaris bombing different parts of the country at intervals.
So please shut your mouths and go eat a brownie, or hot suya!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by MMM2(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
i did even have voter card angry
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by emmadeiza(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
Dose of u dat find it a hubby to be insulting pple in a social plat4m like dis, don't u think u're displaying lack of home training? Can't u xpress ur opinion without havin 2 use offensive words! Pls let's learn 2 behave like civilised pple!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by badmussy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Wow. And I used to think Seun was intellingent.

He is! He is suffering from what happens when we are more emotional than rational.

He was obviously part of the people that voted on the ethnic sentiment(exactly wat we criticize). I think it is too early to criticize GEJ, but on the other hand, he has been there for over a year, not forgetting he was part of UMYA's govt.

Most people that voted GEJ did on sentimental ground, because we truly know his antecedent shows he has nothing to offer(truthfully).

Funny enuf, if we were to elect a MD for our company, many of us wont chose GEJ because of his antecedent (or lack of it). I wonder why we will do that.

Yh, I voted GMB, not because he is a Northerner(I 'm not) nor because he is a Muslim (I 'm not) nor because I like him (Not my type), but because he is shrewd, stubborn, ready to die (abt 70yrs), track record (obviously not 100%), diligent,,

What appals me most his we do exactly what we accuse our Northern brovas of (Exactly).

Unless we as a people gets rational in our choices, let's forget devt.

Just my thot!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by rrhostomy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
If this man really has something to offer this country, we suppose don dey hear werin im wan do or c werin im don do. To me, he's just a puppet like his predecessor to OBJ. lets enjoy the suffering. han
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by samtoye(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ Seun (Nairaland),

I remember you were one of the "Fresh Air" advocates, its a pity you would rather cover up now than admit Jonathan's glaring and usual "fecklessness", even your current stance still doesnt show objectivity which is part of your contribution to Nigeria's problems.

Nairaland has the potentials of Facebook but the only set back is the Nigerian factor!!!!! a simple example is you run your operation on 24 hrs standby generator which would definitelty errode the revenue you could have used for expansion, the PHCN albatross!!! If Mark Zukerberg was a Nigerian he would have ended up an ordinary cyber cafe owner or a yahoo boy!!!!!. Lets all add 4 years to our age now and tell me whether Nigerians can afford to do trial by error every 4 years!!!!! BBC says average life in Nigeria is 45 - 55, even if you live to bibilical 70 and beyond; 4 years is a substantial part of your life. For christ sake lets leave this our politcal hypocrisy and fight for the future of our unborn children!!!!! Goodluck to me, Goodluck to you, Goodluck to everybody, Goodluck Nigeriaaaaa ehhhhh!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by emmadeiza(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
I voted GEJ 'cos I blv in him. Though he seems 2 b slow, I still blv in him 2 deliver. Mayb his detractors are too many, dose who ar bent in making d country ungovernable 4 him; dose dat blv dey ar born 2 rule. With our support, I blv he will still deliver. Yes I blv!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by cvibe: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
Rave, Rant, Pull your hair, roll on the ground, shed crocodile tears, or refuse to eat,  GEJ is here to stay.

The earlier you roll up your sleeves to be part of the transformation, the better.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Concept(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
I do not see anything GOOD in Goodluck, he is nervous, no confidence such character cannot lead a state like Nigeria of people with smart ideas who mostly channel them to crook ways. Everything he has done before the election is graft in cash and kind, even if a madman comes to pledge his loyalty, he will surely go with "egunje" Nigeria has been customized with corrupt practises and the mentality has been passed to the unborn, you are infected so am I. Most Nigerians do not know how to live a normal life without cutting corners; something must surely come besides salary, let me tell you, the root of all our problem in Nigeria is corruption. Corruption encourages laziness, lackadaisical attitude to work because the mind is set to have a reward at the end of a duty, legal or illegal.

There is no way things can work like this. If we can wrestle the society from the grip of this syndrome called corruption. PHCN will work, Refineries will work smoothly and importation of petroleum products will cease, credible candidates will emerge after elections, unemployment will reduce, those companies closing down will flourish; they die because their board members are corrupt and so on,

How do we achieve this? We need a BETTER THIEF because a day healing is not enough for a madman, there will still be exhibition of some traits sometimes. Mr. Fashola and Buhari/Bakare are good examples. They have administrative skills and discipline respectively. GEJ and his wife;Dame have sometimes been linked to EFCC harrassement, the reason they still walk around tall is the goodluck syndrome, we all know the story. The society is being characterised with corruption as a normal way of life and it is this society that produces the expected leader however starting like this will help us until we get to people that can lead and have zero tolerance for corruption.

Mr. Goodluck does not have these qualities and the antidote to the corruption's venom, he does not have(clueless). If BB were voted in, I am sure by now many of our flamboyant politicians including GEJ would have sought for asylum in another country, that is when you can see how the real EFCC can bite. I see him as the first Nigeria president ever that is not pragmatic, he always sees it the way he sees others seeing it. Mr. President should act like a man with authority.

Nevertheless, Nigerians have decided to put themselves in SELF SLAVERY for another 4 years. Logically, I do not see why the GEJ of a man is voted in; a man who depleted the inherited foreign reserves his predecessor has built over the years within the few months the baton of presidency was passed to him. I heard a gallon of kerosene now sells for N1,500. What is the hope of a common man. Where is our value. I want Nigeria to boil, some of these leaders have to go. Corruption has to be tamed now, I say now or else Nigeria is doomed. Please leave me with my opinion in case it does not align with yours, another 4 years is ahead of us, after that I can take your insults. My prophesy is live on transmission please do not dial/tune the channel, more are to coming your way. GEJ lovers U never see anything. Under the supervision of these man, they will milk Nigeria dry.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Mariory(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
The scenario in which this question was asked is ludicrous. The cabinet isn't even formed yet. Barely 2 months have passed since the elections. Even the sternest of military dictators would achieve very little in 2 months of achieving power.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Ibime(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
All I wanna know is why GEJ ratified the appointment of Mary Odili to the supreme court.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by samtoye(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Concept:

I do not see anything GOOD in Goodluck, he is nervous, no confidence such character cannot lead a state like Nigeria of people with smart ideas who mostly channel them to crook ways. Everything he has done before the election is graft in cash and kind, even if a madman comes to pledge his loyalty, he will surely go with "egunje" Nigeria has been customized with corrupt practises and the mentality has been passed to the unborn, you are infected so am I. Most Nigerians do not know how to live a normal life without cutting corners; something must surely come besides salary, let me tell you, the root of all our problem in Nigeria is corruption. Corruption encourages laziness, lackadaisical attitude to work because the mind is set to have a reward at the end of a duty, legal or illegal.

There is no way things can work like this. If we can wrestle the society from the grip of this syndrome called corruption. PHCN will work, Refineries will work smoothly and importation of petroleum products will cease, credible candidates will emerge after elections, unemployment will reduce, those companies closing down will flourish; they die because their board members are corrupt and so on,

How do we achieve this? We need a BETTER THIEF because a day healing is not enough for a madman, there will still be exhibition of some traits sometimes. Mr. Fashola and Buhari/Bakare are good examples. They have administrative skills and discipline respectively. GEJ and his wife;Dame have sometimes been linked to EFCC harrassement, the reason they still walk around tall is the goodluck syndrome, we all know the story. The society is being characterised with corruption as a normal way of life and it is this society that produces the expected leader however starting like this will help us until we get to people that can lead and have zero tolerance for corruption.

Mr. Goodluck does not have these qualities and the antidote to the corruption's venom, he does not have(clueless). If BB were voted in, I am sure by now many of our flamboyant politicians including GEJ would have sought for asylum in another country, that is when you can see how the real EFCC can bite. I see him as the first Nigeria president ever that is not pragmatic, he always sees it the way he sees others seeing it. Mr. President should act like a man with authority.

Nevertheless, Nigerians have decided to put themselves in SELF SLAVERY for another 4 years. Logically, I do not see why the GEJ of a man is voted in; a man who depleted the inherited foreign reserves his predecessor has built over the years within the few months the baton of presidency was passed to him. I heard a gallon of kerosene now sells for N1,500. What is the hope of a common man. Where is our value. I want Nigeria to boil, some of these leaders have to go. Corruption has to be tamed now, I say now or else Nigeria is doomed. Please leave me with my opinion in case it does not align with yours, another 4 years is ahead of us, after that I can take your insults. My prophesy is live on transmission please do not dial/tune the channel, more are to coming your way. GEJ lovers U never see anything. Under the supervision of these man, they will milk Nigeria dry.

good one my man, Nigerians deserves whatever they get now, they said after the election "Nigerians have spoken, they have chosen their leader - GEJ", now let nobody complain cos we chose our destiny. As you have predicted "more are to coming your way. GEJ lovers U never see anything. Under the supervision of these man, they will milk Nigeria dry", its only those who mask the truth that would not know this. The man didnt achieve anything as a deputy, governor, vice president, trial president so what magic does he want to perform now? its simple arithmetic law, geometric progression and interpolation.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by EkoIle1: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Seun
- He has not closed down any newspaper or TV station or ordered a journalist to be beaten for criticizing him.
- He signed the FOI bill.
- He finally got US approval which means corruption-wise he's improved a little bit.
- He didn't block Bankole's arrest.
- His power sector plan is relatively realistic in its recognition of the need for private sector involvement.

I don't even know what to say, this is very heartbreaking. I guess the infestation worse than I though.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
emeka_gh:

What happened? I thought there is a wet transformer kept for those who are not happy under Jonathan rule? Shouldn't they be hugging the transformer?

What arrant nonsense from people who have never been in democratic leadership settings.
have u forgotten, the pdp, Led govt didnt give us light, if i just hug it now, what will happen?? ode tufulu, jonathan don odechukwumeka u self
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Concept(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
samtoye:

@ Seun (Nairaland),

I remember you were one of the "Fresh Air" advocates, its a pity you would rather cover up now than admit Jonathan's glaring and usual "fecklessness", even your current stance still doesnt show objectivity which is part of your contribution to Nigeria's problems.

Nairaland has the potentials of Facebook but the only set back is the Nigerian factor!!!!! a simple example is you run your operation on 24 hrs standby generator which would definitelty errode the revenue you could have used for expansion, the PHCN albatross!!! If Mark Zukerberg was a Nigerian he would have ended up an ordinary cyber cafe owner or a yahoo boy!!!!!. Lets all add 4 years to our age now and tell me whether Nigerians can afford to do trial by error every 4 years!!!!! BBC says average life in Nigeria is 45 - 55, even if you live to bibilical 70 and beyond; 4 years is a substantial part of your life. For christ sake lets leave this our politcal hypocrisy and fight for the future of our unborn children!!!!! Goodluck to me, Goodluck to you, Goodluck to everybody, Goodluck Nigeriaaaaa ehhhhh!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nice one, you can say that again and again. We need tough men in tough situations.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by emekagh(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
Only fools regret; wise men look forward and make adjustment where necessary. No one said it will be easy, but it was worth it. Go GEJ!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by EkoIle1: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
It beats me why these clueless GEJ folks are calling people losers. Fortunately for me, I'm not a loser because I still have my life, the losers are the dead corpers, the dead bombing victims all over the country and millions of Nigerians suffering and crumbling under this man's crooked, corrupt and incompetent leadership.

Again, GEJ supporters are all mindless, ignorant and illiterate electorates.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by jason2010(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
Poster, I do not regret voting for him. However, no 10 on your list has started to drive me nuts. I mean how long is it going to take him to name members of his cabinet? Since his cabinet members have not been named, every sector in the country is still on standstill, which is really not good. Na waoh. The whole thing just tire me.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by ama27(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ Noblezone

Before I say anything, let me just point out that im female. Also the main purpose was to get people's views, and educate each other by sharing our views/ opinions etc.
I think its is very disappointing that it is diffuclt to express differing opinions without word slinging and insults. We need to progressive. It’s a simple question , I was kind of hoping I will be educated with ALL opinions expressed.
My comments are below .

Mr POSTER!

You are either a commedian, a mischief maker or simply an innocent ignorant soul.
I am neither a comedian or mischief maker I think the forum is open to every , you could have ignored the post rather you took time out to extensively contribute. You seem to have already decided am ignorant _ why ask again?

1. The unfortunate incident with NYSC corpers
The Jihardist "North" has been maiming, Desecrating and killing fellow Nigerians from "before" ONE Nigeria was found? Please, have you heard about the Usman Dan Fodio and the slaughters that lked to the spread of Islam?

Some poeple were calling for "violence" even before the elections and such peopel are not harrassed by the govt simply because the President is a gentle man and more so, people like you are going to call for his head if he dares touch them. Don't remind of my the pains of the Reinhard Bonnke roits, or Akaluka's head on a spike paradded on streets of Kano because a woman in the same yard used a torn Koran to clean here baby. N o just make me vex o.

- My comment What was the resposnse when the NYSC corpers ran into the police station, was there any instant response to address the reports when they came in? Also was there not intel gathered

2. Kidnap of NYSC corpers

Kinapping has been going since the days of OBJ its only a pity that it happened to Corp members. Is has nothing to do with who is in charge.

3. That kidnappings happen the whole of Nigeria and not  the Niger Delta anymore ( and now to Nigerians - young and old)
Kidnapping spread from ND even before OBJ was forced out. It escalated during Yaradua, abi you just return?

My comment -Yes , and it is evermore present now and on the constant increase and it is to anyone. It links to the current state of security.
4. The oils spills and the inability of the govt to ensure the compensation is right, remedial action is taken and that the money actually gets to those affected. This is despite the fact that our President is from the region and has also been in state govt so he should know the issues by heart.

hahahaha (my ribs e, kai, my ribs). did you say oil spills? Please, have you heard of Ken Sarowiwa? Of how why and how he died? Please, google oo. I say, google ooo.
My comment -I know the story but does that mean it should continue – who bases their actions of inability of the past? I would have thought it would have been at the forefront of his mind to address those issues. Afterall he was in on the Amnesty program?

5. Boko Haram - has metermophed into a group of intelligent, educated peeple ( see latest press release from them) as opposed to initial police intel of a sharia sect .

OBJ no fit stop Boko Haram, eveen yaradua who is both from the North and a moslem could do nothing. George Bush could stop Al Qaeda (or whatever) neither could he catch Bin Laden, and you are hear to call names on a man who who took oath of office just three weeks ago.
My comment -I don’t remember any name calling , do you? See my statement. Did Obama rest even though he prev president didn’t catch osama?
Besides the war on terrorism was initiated straight away

6. The fact that it took MR President over 24 hours to address the nation following the Police HQ bomb and assure Nigerians of their security.

It is wisdom to think before you speak than to spoeak before you think.  
My comment -If your relative was affected will you take that? Look to other parts of the world is that the norm?

7. The increased armed robbery in banks

Armed robbery in Banks? You are so hilarious! Plz, just google "Lawrence Anini Monday bank". They were robbing banks as far back as 1986.
My comment -Again see my comment for number 4[/b]8. Bombings has now become a common occurence in Nigeria ( all over even those not detonated - Ogun) as well various bomb scares

Why wont bomb become a common thing? When poeple like you are not taking up their responsibilties of nation building. Thank God they stopped some, thank God they intercepted some at the ports. Thank God, a bomb factory at Kaduna was discovered and closed. Thank God bombers and would bees are being arrested. I just thank God.
[b]My coment -Who are people like me? How am I responsible for the bombing?
Can you please educate as it seems you are ‘nation building’

9. That a U turn was made about the PDP 'zoning ' policy  and the fracas that ensued in the House You can celebrate the 'fracas" as much as you like, but oine thing I know is this. I personally looked at all the conterstants and Mr President was the best option for me, zoning or no Zoning. As for the so called "fracas", good things will come out it.
My comment - you did not address the point
10. That will be a month next week and the cabinet is still not in place. - We are already seeing signs of recycling in the name being mentioned - will wait for outcome.
It is wisdom to take your time and get it right, than to hurry and mget it wrong. Foru years is not four days, its good to take time to pick the people. If he hurried, you'll complain. As he is taking his time, you are aslo complaining. Them send you?
My Comment - If your loved one was involved will you take that , it that how things are done in the world ?

11. The consistent decline in electricity generation. - We all know NO economy can grow without power
Is has improved my area. Yet, Power genration and distrubtion cannot be achieved under one month. Okay?
My comment - Yes sir ‘ Okay’

12. Bankole - His ability to resist arrest and still  have security staff assigned to him , our President quoted as referring to him as a key supporter and didnt want anyone spreading rumours. Also the fact that he was only arrested when GEJ was to meet Obama ( he has now been released and since then we havent heard anything else)
I once wathed a movie called "Conspiracy theory". You can wirte and produce the Nigerian version.
My comment - again you didn’t address the issue

13. The take by legislators to increase wages when the 18000 minimu wage cant even be paid ( never mind the fact that there is great concern about their current wages and the recent missappropriation case)

My comment - You mean you are blaming Mr President for the irresponsiblity of our (dis)honourable representatives? You must be a clown.

MY comment - I have never worked as a clown , might attempt it -. But Mr President can interfere in other matters regarding the legislators abi?

To all my fellow Nairalanders that voted /supported GEJ do you think you made the right decision?

Yes, yes, yes ,  and yes. a million times.

Now if you don't mind, use google. okay?
My comment - Thanks you have answered my question. What has google got to do with getting people’s opinion? This is a forum. Thanks
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by MrGlobe(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Like say na una vote count. rubbish cry cry
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by cold(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
MariAmara:

For all the idiots asking this question, the man is not a magician. It took Obama four good years to bring back America from its economic and health care turbulence, and he didn't have uneducated Almajaris bombing different parts of the country at intervals.
I think you're the one that needs to shut up here

cold:

For those preaching patience;I say hush it already!It would be a grave mistake if Jonathan listened to, or worse joined, those who preach patience. No, Nigerian leaders don’t exhibit any patience before they embark on looting – they often start their very first day in office. Why must the long-suffering citizens endure endless exhortations to remain patient, fast and pray, trusting that God, not their leaders, will one day descend from the sky to build their roads, furnish their schools with labs and libraries, create jobs for milling graduates, empower our power authority, conduct credible elections free of manipulation, provide potable water, prosecute corrupt officials, dispose of the hills of trash that perversely decorate Nigerian cities – and do much more.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by rolchi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
When Nigerians speak, they are in a hurry! TAke it or leave it, Buhari will NOT do better in a democratic setting! Do you expect GEJ to send everyone to jail in NASS becasue of the salary issues? No, to Do that is to kill democracy because the Legislature is the only symbol of democracy, and that is why he refused to sign the appropriation when they tampered with it. This he did to expose them to their own game, any other ploy will not have yielded this result we are currently watching.

Again, there were members of other polical parties in the NASS who took that money when it is illegal to appropriate money outside the law, why didn't they cry out to Nigerians?

*Will Buhari today (if President), order the killing of Innocent Nigerians in "Bornostan" because he is looking for Boko Haramites?
*Will Buhari today order the closure of the Nigerian Police Force because they are inefficient?
*Will Buhari today, order PHCN to start giving Nigerians Power when the infrastructures to do same is not physically on ground?
*Will Buhari today order that there should be Constitutional Changes that will make states that generate electricity to distribute same in order to make power available to those states.
*Will Buhari today?
*Will Buhari today catch all those corrupt persons and throw them to jail without first establishing evidences against them and then go to court and allow the court processes.
*Will Buhari come down to Rivers State or SE to fight the kidnappers w/o the Police, SSS, etc.

What happens if Buhari is here today? I believe someone may answer these questions.

A good leader does not talk any how but makes statement and GEJ is making a statement
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
I've always Known that GEJ will fail. I'm not disappointed.
More to come.
FRESH AIR !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by seyenko(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
I didn't vote for GEJ but BB because a tree does not make a forest, he is a good man in a bad party - just like Yar adua was a good but ineffective
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by MariAmara(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Basseti: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
LOL!!!!

The country had two choices

1) Buhari

2) GEJ

They chose GEJ.

The question should have been:

For GEJ voters, if given a second chance, would you have voted for Buhari? undecided That would have been a more informative poll.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by EkoIle1: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
MariAmara:

So in your clueless mind, America and Nigeria have the same issues like bombings, institutional corruption and incompetent leadership or Obama and GEJ are on the same scale in terms of governance, experience and credibility?

What's America's health care issues got to do with Nigerians needlessly dying everyday from bombings and needless violence?

Like I said, GEJ supporters are ignorant and illiterate electorates.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by luluosas(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
@toblosky Must everything be achieved in a month?Is you that need the next available psychiatrist.Just that you can type,i didn,t see the difference btw you and a suicide bomber who is willing to die just to kill others.If Jesus can satisfy all Nigerians as president,why is the devil in hell

This is the main reason that, when Nigerians are suffering, they will be smiling to paint a situation that, all is well. Toblosky, ask yourself, is all well with Nigerian right now? Jonathan is the first President of Nigeria to witness suicide bombings. These are indications that, he is clueless and unprepared for the job.
However, it was brainless people like you that blindly thumb printed for him. Meanwhile, whether he fails or succeed, I have nothing to regret because, if Nigeria is good and better today, it is me and you that will feel it. Likewise, if Nigeria is in turmoil today, it is still me and you that will suffer it, but, you will suffer it more because, you will always regret your voting for Jonathan.
Why bring Jesus Christ into this matter? Where you not among the people that were saying "I am voting Jonathan, not PDP"? See how silly you were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / PDP To ACN: Stop Hiding Your Support For Insurgents / Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.