Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? (6755 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / Read Before You Regret Your Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by 234GT(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
I did not vote for Jonathan because I know he knows nothing. Let all those who voted for him know that we are all going to suffer for the incompetence of Jonathan together.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by success4(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
234GT:

I did not vote for Jonathan because I know he knows nothing. Let all those who voted for him know that [s]we are all going to suffer for the incompetence of Jonathan together.
[/s]

PROLETARIAT WILL SUFFER
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by mordi4evah: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
[font=Comic Sans ][b]Its only a clueless president dat will choose to expand his cabinet size instead of reducing it.we all knoe dat an expanded cabinet = expense=mo lootin e.t.c.A man that has watched for the past 2years as ministers,legislators,aides e.t.c have shirked all duties but one "LOOTING".wat beta leadership do we expect from a man dat is content to hold millions of Nigerians to ransom from the airport to eko hotel for over 3hours (i was in that) because he came to launch his 'Facebook chats with his friends".A President who had a stampede happen over 'Rice sharing" on his campaign tour.A man that shared =N=100,000.00 as transport money for "Youths" he came to meet in lagos,supposedly living in lagos.One who spent =N=16bn on a single day of celebrations for an Independence day.One who has successfully borrowed $27bn in less than two years of rulership.One who has depleted the external reserves from $39bn under UMYA to less than $20bn. We are really in for FRESH suffering.Una must pay for the shoes wey im no get wen e small.hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b][/font]
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by jmaine: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

But is Buhari the only contestant on the ballot paper? why is your personal hate for the man smelling all over you? always mentioning the man's name here and there.

If not that i know you, i'd feel you're related to one of the thieving politicians we have around. grin

Mt.naija:

wear your thinking cap. Sweetie! We have 50 contestant on the ballot shyyt cheesy and you choose a clown?

Hey! Did the northerners despoil your mother? For your info they are still occupying position 23&4. . .The only difference this time around is we are having a confusionist at the helm of affairs.

You sore and shameless losers now hide under the cloak of the emboldened statement to acknowledgment the fact  . .that Buhari was a very sour candidate to sell and support. He proved it beyond reasonable doubt after the elections to be double faced and an unreasonable murderous fellow . . .didnt you guyz notice there were better candidates than the monstrous lying lunatic in Buhari you canvassed for . .  You guyz practically told us pre election time that anything but Buhari was unacceptable by all means and anyone opposed to your repugnant believe system was a fool, but we allowed our talking to be manifested at the polls as we promised . .so you guyz should shut up and put up with the shame of your lying,crying and blood thirsty Dictator in disguise,  now being made useless as he should be .   . .  . . .
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Odunnu: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
Jmaine, you sef get time reply them. If i'm bored, i'll rather bite my nails than reply them.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by egift(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
success4:

NO ONE CAN HOLD CANDLE TO GEJ WHEN IT COMES TO BEING CLUELESS

That was cool - Nigeria have brains men - I wonder how we ended up in this condition?
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by jmaine: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Jmaine, you sef get time reply them. If i'm bored, i'll rather bite my nails than reply them.

Sometimes we need to unveil their deceitful masquerading masks . .  . .
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Odunnu: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
Take a donkey to the stream, it doesnt guarantee its drinking. I no fit waste time for to talk, instead, i'll just sleep if it gets too boring
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by chosen04(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
But why will any body in his right senses vote a lost soul for a position as demending as that of a president?
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by egift(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
chosen04:

But why will any body in his right senses vote a lost soul for a position as demending as that of a president?

It is only those sucking from the JonnySambo feeding bottle all days and those who do not want to remove their hands from Nigeria's cookie pot.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
This thread misses one point, regretting your vote for Jonathan means you would have voted someone else. The trouble is none of the other alternatives were worth it.

I did not vote for Jonathan and thought he was not up to the job, but I do not also think his competitors were any better.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by EkoIle1: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
mikeansy:

This thread misses one point, regretting your vote for Jonathan means you would have voted someone else. The trouble is none of the other alternatives were worth it.

I did not vote for Jonathan and thought he was not up to the job, but I do not also think his competitors were any better.

Next time, start that statement with In my personal opinion
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Busols757: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
i will be back wink
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by EzeUche1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
I regret being his supporter. But I would not have liked if Ribadu or Buhari was president.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by seanet02: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

I regret being his supporter. But I would not have liked if Ribadu or Buhari was president.
Hypocrite. You knew the best is from ACN but you refuse to say the truth
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by honeric01(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2011
jmaine:

You sore and shameless losers now hide under the cloak of the emboldened statement to acknowledgment the fact  . .that Buhari was a very sour candidate to sell and support. He proved it beyond reasonable doubt after the elections to be double faced and an unreasonable murderous fellow . . .didnt you guyz notice there were better candidates than the monstrous lying lunatic in Buhari you canvassed for . .  You guyz practically told us pre election time that anything but Buhari was unacceptable by all means and anyone opposed to your repugnant believe system was a fool, but we allowed our talking to be manifested at the polls as we promised . .so you guyz should shut up and put up with the shame of your lying,crying and blood thirsty Dictator in disguise,  now being made useless as he should be .   . .  . . .

Only babies type and reason the way you just did, i asked that ID a simple question, you came jumping in without an answer, Was Buhari the only opposition candidate to PDP/JEG?

You call me losers, all i can do is to laugh at your folly, you think it's a matter of me and you? wake up son, except you're being fed by someone else, you should have known that you're directly or indirectly the loser. Why?

Kerosene is sold for N150 and above per liter
No security ANYWHERE in Nigeria
1 month after election, no presidential cabinet.
When ever a tragedy befall the country, the no one citizen tells us to go pray so those responsible would come and confess.
Police HQ bomblast, the number one citizen says we should adapt because we are not the only country facing internal bomb-blast, so we are now like Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan e.t.c?

Except you don't live in Nigeria, but if you do and all these are being witnessed by you, then you're the bigger loser because your thumb is also responsible for all these tragedy.

By the time you wake up 4 years time, you'd know that every Nigerian living in Nigeria is a LOSER for allow and supporting mediocrity!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Sike(m): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2011
still waiting for the right time.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Odunnu: 5:29am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

Only babies type and reason the way you just did, i asked that ID a simple question, you came jumping in without an answer,  Was Buhari the only opposition candidate to PDP/JEG?

You call me losers, all i can do is to laugh at your folly, you think it's a matter of me and you? wake up son, except you're being fed by someone else, you should have known that you're directly or indirectly the loser. Why?

Kerosene is sold for N150 and above per liter
No security ANYWHERE in Nigeria
1 month after election, no presidential cabinet.
When ever a tragedy befall the country, the no one citizen tells us to go pray so those responsible would come and confess.
Police HQ bomblast, the number one citizen says we should adapt because we are not the only country facing internal bomb-blast, so we are now like Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan e.t.c?

Except you don't live in Nigeria, but if you do and all these are being witnessed by you, then you're the bigger loser because your thumb is also responsible for all these tragedy.

By the time you wake up 4 years time, you'd know that every Nigerian living in Nigeria is a LOSER for allow and supporting mediocrity!
Did you read thru your post before hitting the reply button? Anyway,I reject your opinion! You honeric01 are the loser. Keep cursing yourself with strong words you fail to understand are spirits but leave the greater part of Nigerians who voted for GEJ alone. In every country, we have the stinkingly rich and influential populace and the lowest poverty stricken populace. If you choose to remain poor, its your choice and 'work' towards it, if I choose to be rich, i'l hang out with the champion and work at becoming rich too.
Remain a loser, dont drag us into your poverty. Keep watching from the sideline while we make things happen however long it takes us. When you wake up in 2015, we'd be so out of your reach because we 'toiled night and day' and 'actively with eyes open walked ' into 2015. The gap would be so wide.I am an active participant in the leadership of a Champion, remain an 'onlooking' docile loser!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2011
Well it's too late for regrets.

Just too little too late.

Nigerians deserve what they end up with. incompetent fools.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by deji360: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2011
For me We keep losing Megawatts , Electricity getting Worse Each day in Some area of Lagos State ,
GEJ Im dey Clueless FOr real,
God Bless US.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Mtnaija(f): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2011
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Are sure you HIT the right qoute?
Hmm. . .can someone fill me in with this rants.

You just confirmed my initial assumption of most Nigerians being half dead.
Well am highly disappointed at your post. Thanks for just wasting my 2 minutes on reading the trash you put up there.
Cant believe this!

jmaine:

You sore and shameless losers now hide under the cloak of the emboldened statement to acknowledgment the fact . .that Buhari was a very sour candidate to sell and support. He proved it beyond reasonable doubt after the elections to be double faced and an unreasonable murderous fellow . . .didnt you guyz notice there were better candidates than the monstrous lying lunatic in Buhari you canvassed for . . You guyz practically told us pre election time that anything but Buhari was unacceptable by all means and anyone opposed to your repugnant believe system was a fool, but we allowed our talking to be manifested at the polls as we promised . .so you guyz should shut up and put up with the shame of your lying,crying and blood thirsty Dictator in disguise, now being made useless as he should be . . . . . .

eans and anyone opposed to your repugnant believe system was a fool, but we allowed our talking to be manifested at the polls as we promised . .so you guyz should shut up and put up with the shame of your lying,crying and blood thirsty Dictator in disguise, now being made useless as he should be . . . . . .[/size]
[quote][/quote]
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by honeric01(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2011
@Odunnu

Who are the losers once more?
the families of those who lost their graduate kids in the pre-post election violence
The people who lost lives in Jos, Abuja, Bayelsa, Port hacourt stadium, Borno, Kaduna, Benue, Kano, Niger e.t.c (including those who died trying to get a bag of rice)

It's saddening to see someone as "beautiful" as you to reason the way you reason, it's sad and disheartening,  you call me a poverty stricken person just because i did't and still don't support mediocrity, what a waste of mindset.

Anyways let me help you define poverty in my own way :

Poverty is when you settle for less when you can actually get the best
Poverty is when you give excuses for your failure
Poverty is when you can't differentiate between good and bad
Poverty is when you always call God to help you do things he has already given you choice and power to do.
Poverty is when you think GEJ is the best among the 16 candidates on the ballot paper.

Lastly, poverty drives you into making sentimental and superstitious judgement just like most of you did on April 16th.

My fervent prayers for Nigeria is for Jonathan to prove me wrong, i don't expect anything good and meaningful from him, but if he does any, i'd be the one to smile because i know that sometimes, it's good not to place expectations on anyone or anybody so that you won't be disappointed if the person fails.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Leonoel202(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
I regret it badly, he is too soft for power and he has shown signs that he is going to fail. tongue cool grin cheesy
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by obinna120: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
ask me iwould say nigerian problem is in nigerians.insecurity that is experienced all over the north is a ploy to discredit GEJ administration by those who lost out in the contest,possibly IBB,ATIKU,BUHARI AND OTHER BIG WIGS IN THE NORTH under the guise of boko haram.niger delta militants introduced kidnapping,how many deaths have been recorded if not ransome?while northerners introduced bombings please can anyone count how many souls that ve been lost within a short period?even their brothers.niger delta demands are clear and justifiable but what those up north are looking for sounds afghanistan.we nigerians know the truth but we hardly say it.love gej or hate him,the next four years will justify your arguments whether in favour or against.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by luluosas(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
@obinna120 ask me iwould say nigerian problem is in nigerians.insecurity that is experienced is a ploy to discredit GEJ administration by those who lost out in the contest,possibly IBB,ATIKU,BUHARI AND OTHER BIG WIGS IN THE NORTH under the guise of boko haram.we nigerians know the truth but we hardly say it.

How can you say that, the insecurity problems of Nigeria are met to discredit Jonathan's administration? Was Obasanjo not once a President under PDP? Was UMY not once a President under PDP? Did the insecurity situations in Nigeria then degenerate to the level they are today? This is a clear indication of the cluelessness of Jonathan and the stupidness of you people that voted him.
As long as Jonathan keeps misbehaving in handling the affairs of Nigeria, the more you people that voted him will regret.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by ama27(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2011
The post below was copied from the SR website . Will wait till the list is made official before i comment. However i am beginning doubt my understanding of the english language as surely nothing so far, and definately not the list below looks anything like 'Fresh Air'.

SaharaReporters today obtained a full list of 40 ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate on Tuesday by Nigeria's leader, Goodluck Jonathan.
It contains names from the six geo-political zones of the Nigerian federation and is part of a cabinet of 44 with which our sources say Jonathan hopes to kick-start his new administration.

These 40 names are to be added to names of a few ministers to be known as "super-ministers" that might include Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who is still negotiating with Mr. Jonathan for a jumbo ministry and, some sources say, salary. The name of Henry Odein Ajumogobia, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs did not appear on the original list but sources say he is still being considered.

SaharaReporters also learnt that Mrs. Stella Odua-Ogiemwonyi , who served as Jonathan's personal treasurer during the last election, and who appears on this list at number four, will likely become the Minister of Aviation while the discredited People's Democratic Party former deputy chair and Siemens’ bribetaker, Bello Haliru Mohammed, is penciled for the juicy Ministry of Defence.

Dr. Mohammed Pateh will likely run the Ministry of Health while Senator Bala Mohammed, who is said to be a close associate of Jonathan's wife, will head the Ministry responsible for the Federal Capital Territory.

Elder Godsday Orubebe will head back to the Niger Delta ministry, and Mohammed Bello Adoke will return to his old post as Attorney General and Minister of Justice just as Mrs. Ruqqayat Rufai will resume her position at the Ministry of education.

Mrs Dieziani Allison-Madueke, the controversial Minister of Petroleum Resources, who has severally ben accused of massive corruption in the oil industry, has also reportedly retained that post.

North West
39. Ambassador Bashir Yuguda- Zamfara
37. Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman-Sokoto-(Transport)
19. Ruqaayat Rufai-Jigawa-Education
20. Hajia Abiba Isah Dutshe-Jigawa
21. Alhaji Yusuff Abubakar -Kaduna
22. Dr. Shamsudeen Usman-Kano- (National planning)
23. Arc. Mohammed Musa Saada-Katsina
24. Bello Haliru Mohammed-Kebbi-(Defence)

South South
7. Mrs. Diezana -Allison-Madueke-Bayelsa
36. Arc. Tonye Cole-Rivers-(Works)
11. Mrs. Martina Odom-Cross River
12.Elder Godsday Orubebe- Delta
14. Arc. Mike Onolememen- Edo state
3. Prof. Ita Okon Bassey-Ewa-Akwa Ibom

South East
18. Biola  Viola Onwuliri-Imo
16. Barth Nnaji-Enugu-(Power)
4. Mrs. Stella Odua-Ogiemwonyi-Anambra-(Aviation)
13. Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu-Ebonyi
1. Barrister Emeka Nwogu-Abia

North Central
25. Mohammed B. Adoke SAN-Kogi-(Justice)
26. Alhaji Bolaji Abdullahi- Kwara
28. Labaran Maku-Nassarawa-(Information)
29. Hajia Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi-Niger
9. Dr. Samuel Loraer Ortom-Benue State
35. Dr. Jonah Madugu-Plateau
8. Comrade Abba Moro-Benue

South West
27. Olusegun Aganga-Lagos
34. Ms. Olajumoke Akinjide-Oyo
31. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina-Ogun
33. Erelu Olushola Obada-Osun
32. Mrs. Omobola Johnson Olubushola-Ondo
30. Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru-Ogun
15. Navy Capt. Caleb Olubaolade -Ekiti

North East 
10. Bukar Tijjani- Borno
40. Obadiah Ando-Taraba
17. Senator Idris Umar -Gombe
38. Dr. Yerima Lawan Ngama- Yobe
2. Hajia Zainab  Maina-Adamawa
5.-Senator Bala Mohammed-Bauchi-FCT
6. Dr. Mohammed Pateh-Bauchi-Health

BY Sahara Reporters
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Seun:
- He has not closed down any newspaper or TV station or ordered a journalist to be beaten for criticizing him.
- He signed the FOI bill.
- He finally got US approval which means corruption-wise he's improved a little bit.
- He didn't block Bankole's arrest.
- His power sector plan is relatively realistic in its recognition of the need for private sector involvement.

omg, coming from the owner of Nairaland, I dont know whether to laugh or cry...is this really the best you can come up with in defense of mr clueless? even a crazy Tanoid would expect you say something meaningful, dont you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Would Have Won With A Wider Margin – Oshiomhole / Diversion Of School Feeding Prog Fund: APC Contractors To Refund N38m In Ondo / IPOB: Abia Court To Hear Nnamdi Kanu’s N5bn Suit Against FG November 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.