Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? (2983 Views)

Women Attracted To Toxic Men, Says Ruger / Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2022
That gender is a snake, they won’t rest till they distract you or use your head. Why is it that when they notice a young man doing well for himself they try as much as possible to get into his head just so he can stop focusing on anything on his mind and focus on them?
The minute you live in an area and you just ignore all the girls every time then that gender will mark you face and every time you walk past them you better plug earphones on because you are bound to be talked about all just to get your attention. Do you know what annoys me the most? Classy rich girls never do this. Those ones are in a league of their own, always inside their cars minding their businesses, it’s the ones that are liabilities that always have a problem with you focusing on your goals and not focusing on their liability asses.

I have made a mental decision to only notice rich and classy girls so if you’re a liability you’re useless to me. Men stop giving attention to liabilities, all they will do is suck you dry and leave you empty handed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by heniford2: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Stop noticing cheap girls

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Women are confused fellow.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by nachisunday(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
What is his source of wealth efcc is coming for him. Girl are confused somehow

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by EASYGURU(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fellow comrade you're getting it all wrong. Don't let em suxk your pocket dry. They're free to suck you dry of cum cool cool then you send them away n lock your door. Ignore their WhatsApp messages n calls. Only call them when you need to cum. Make use of telegram more than WhatsApp.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's because absence makes the heart grow fonder. When you're too available or always available, you'll lose your worth and value. angry

As a real nigga, you should only call them whenever you need them for a very hot bang, after that, ignore them like they don't exist. If you must chat with them, let it be once in a week or two. angry never chat with a banny everyday from morning till night, nor call her every single time, if not see finish will enter and of course, you'll lose your worth as man.

Be f*cking scares like us man, this is because it makes them wonder what's you are up to. You must be unpredictable. That is the game!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by blinking001(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Most Nigerian women wether classy or not ;

1)All smell down there
2)All menstruate
3)All leech on men
4)Lack humour
5)Can't sustain meaningful conversations with men
6)In the long run, are all rebellious
7)Are all shameless
coolSleep around like rabbits
9)Are all terribly selfish
10)Are all brainless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Jeremani: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
I met one girls about two weeks ago, we vibe and talked well, plan a date with her, it was supposed to be by 2 she started calling me by 1 bc I already told her where will meet one of the fanciest place in town, I saw how desperate she was, I cancelled the meeting went alone, when I was coming back I bought her ice cream and cake. Since then this bitch have been calling me.

Initially I wanted going down with her but I noticed she doesn't have class. I told her the reason y I stopped was bc I and my babe had i issues but we are good now and am no longer interested.

This year try find girl wey get class.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Their gender won’t reply on this thread because they liability asses have nothing meaningful to say. Liabilities must leave us alone in 2022, if they want to suck deek for free tho they’re welcome

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by EASYGURU(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
That's because absence makes the heart grow fonder. When you're too available or always available, you'll lose your worth and value. angry

As a real nigga, you should only call them whenever you need them for a very hot bang, after that, ignore them like they don't exist. If you must chat with them, let it be once in a week or two. angry never chat with a banny everyday from morning till night, nor call her every single time, if not see finish will enter and of course, you'll lose your worth as man.

Be f*cking scares like us man, this is because it makes them wonder what's you are up to. You must be unpredictable. That is the game!

angry grin grin

Gbam! You know your game. I gave similar advise just before your response.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Jennyclay(f): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another thread to bash women again.

Don't you guyz have work to do? Are you people this jobless? Gosh!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by bigcee(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

It works but it's a toxic tactics.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by bigcee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
blinking001:
Most Nigerian women wether classy or not ;

1)All smell down there
2)All menstruate
3)All leech on men
4)Lack humour
5)Can't sustain meaningful conversations with men
6)In the long run, are all rebellious
7)Are all shameless
coolSleep around like rabbits
9)Are all terribly selfish
10)Are all brainless.

I am not trying to defend any Nigerian women bla bla bla but if you focus on what you listed, ehn. You will continue to hate women.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
bigcee:

It works but it's a toxic tactics.

This is exactly why ladies loves toxic and bad guys a lot. Toxic guys behaves exactly the way I described above. We are unpredictable! Our lifestyles drives girls crazy. And of course, we give them the silent treatment a lot whereby making them wanting for more.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by blinking001(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
bigcee:

I am not trying to defend any Nigerian women bla bla bla but if you focus on what you listed, ehn. You will continue to hate women.
I don't hate women, on the contrary i find them interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by bigcee(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

This is exactly why ladies loves toxic and bad guys a lot. Toxic guys behaves exactly the way I described above. We are unpredictable! Our lifestyles drives girls crazy. And of course, we give them the silent treatment a lot whereby making them wanting for more.

The intent is to maintain control and power over the babe. But do you know the people that uses such tactics are weak and insecure people. They do that to project a false image of themselves as tough, confident, alpha bal bla bla grin. But deep down they're very shitty. I have dealt with people like that alot. What you're doing is trying to damage someone because of the trauma you went through in your past relationship. You have vowed to deal with any babe that comes your way, lol grin

I am not bragging o but nobody can control me by using a toxic/manipulative tactics.

Narcissistic people use such tactics to control their victim. They enjoy it cause it feeds their fragile ego. Cut the Narcissistic supply and watch them go crazy. Why? Because they're weak.

Baba, I don't need to give any babe a silent treatment to maintain control. That's childish!

If we ain't on the same page, I will immediately drop you(no time). I can sense a toxic person from distance, lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by blinking001(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeremani:
I met one girls about two weeks ago, we vibe and talked well, plan a date with her, it was supposed to be by 2 she started calling me by 1 bc I already told her where will meet one of the fanciest place in town, I saw how desperate she was, I cancelled the meeting went alone, when I was coming back I bought her ice cream and cake. Since then this bitch have been calling me.

Initially I wanted going down with her but I noticed she doesn't have class. I told her the reason y I stopped was bc I and my babe had i issues but we are good now and am no longer interested.

This year try find girl wey get class.
So you wasted your money to get ice cream and cake for a street urchin (Nigerian girl) and along the line you lost interest all because you claim she lacks class? No Nigeria girl deserves to be taken on a date. Y'all should stop wasting your resources on this leeches. This isn't hatred, it's Salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
bigcee:

The intent is to maintain control and power over the babe. But do you know the people that uses such tactics are weak and insecure people. They do that to project a false image of themselves as tough, confident, alpha bal bla bla grin. But deep down they're very shitty. I have dealt with people like that alot. What you're doing is trying to damage someone because of the trauma you went through in your past relationship. You have vowed to deal with any babe that comes your way, lol grin

I am not bragging o but nobody can control me by using a toxic/manipulative tactics.

Narcissistic people use such tactics to control their victim. They enjoy it cause it feeds their fragile ego. Cut the Narcissistic supply and watch them go crazy. Why? Because they're weak.

Baba, I don't need to give any babe a silent treatment to maintain control. That's childish!

If we ain't on the same page, I will immediately drop you(no time). I can sense a toxic person from distance, lol grin

So bad guys are trying to damage someone because of the trauma they went through? U even said they enjoyed it because of their fragile ego. grin Baba, you dey funny me I swear.

Understand that bad guys ain't looking for babes, this is because they have lots of them flocking around them. So what revenge are you talking about? grin grin

You need to study more and understand the power of Silence. Lol, Na your type girls dey like see finish. grin always available, both on whatsApp and facebook.

Na your last statement I like pass, if she ain't on the same page. Drop her off immediately, no time for dulling around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by rex444(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Most of the times , girls that are independent come in packages not suited..... This poor little ones come in very pretty bottle shaped petites ....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Boogyman557: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by argent412(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
this daughter of eve, very confusing creatures....if you act Mr nice guy, they will snub you.... but once you act as a strong, mean nigger, they gonna run after you to get your attention.

playing mr nice guy to a Nigeria lady is a risk worth taking.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
I have 10 wives and they are different.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Godoverevery: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
bigcee:

You can't misquote silence!!!

Do what works for you......we all have our styles and way of doing things..

I don't no why people always think there own way of doing things is the best and rubbishing other ways.

You are entitled to your opinion...
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? by Nonexisting: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is not a problem to people like me. Every vaginarian around knows that I only fucck and go, no emotional attachment involved.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online / 4 Things Women Find IRRESISTIBLE In Men / Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.