Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago (43025 Views)

Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker / JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by AABBIIMM(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Homeboiy:
One guy in 200L computer science UNN in 2013 did same thing

He withdrew his admission to rewrite waec

For 5 years he is still struggling with jamb
Good for him. Since they wouldn't learn
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nosayer: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jack005:
Exactly.. During my final year in the university ,there was one deeperlifer who decided to retake his waec exams and start afresh because he cheated during the time of his last waec and after 5years in school..I don't understand why he couldn't just ask for Forgiveness from God at that point...

It's not about God, it's about us. He wants to have a clean slate of conscience by taking that route. Or else, we want to state that we can't excel without cheating. That's why even in my most depraved mind, I can never cheat for any reason.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceGallant:
Bad! Only if we all know consequences of malpractices, we can shun it in entirety. The salary earned by certificate obtained via malpractices remains haraam even though you may work diligently for the employer.
are they paying you for your certificate,skills or your work? Because if you're paid for your certificate,then those that have genuine certificates but no jobs should also be giving some reward on judgement day .

JustMyThought
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by lesbiconverter: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's no Problem.
Forfeit it!

Even if u lose or miss all on Earth, Ensure you don't Miss Heaven. Because a Minute in Hell Fire will Dissolve a million years of riotous and Vanitious living on Earth.
He's done what is necessary. If jamb like they should carry it on their heads. As far as God has forgiven him, all others are irrelevant

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by asanausana91: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
If only Buhari can come out and apologize to Nigerians like this young man, Nigeria would have been heading towards a better place by now, But no, the idiot brought bad luck to Nigeria and to the super eagles angry
if you can apologize to your mother for being foolish despite the training your mother train you, we would have celebrate the repentance of a fool ones more.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Deicide: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
After 21 years I wouldn't even remember if I cheated or not
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by tempest01(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Forfeit jamb, automatically means that you forfeit all your credentials.

Oya Holy. God does not care about your material degrees.
Seek forgiveness for the sins of the body and the sins you were born into.

Leave your certificates for locker somewhere. God don forgive you already. The day you became born again, the old things have passed away.

It is not the holy spirit directing you to over think about jamb, it is your own thoughts.
Tune out of those thoughts and focus on the things of the spirit.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Bahamas95(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some people have this inbuilt foolishness.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by slimfairboy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
When village people remember your case..

Maybe he just came back from the village after spending the Christmas and new year there grin grin grin

Nothing super eagles no go see for Buhari phone call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nosayer:

It's not about God, it's about us. He wants to have a clean slate of conscience by taking that route. Or else, we want to state that we can't excel without cheating. That's why even in my most depraved mind, I can never cheat for any reason.
we need people like you in the Governments
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by daddio(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
HonNL:
No Apology, Forfeit All Certificates, JAMB Insists

SOURCE

What manner of restitution is this?

Christianity to Africans is not just a way of life, it has added stupid.ity to their ways of thinking.

Hiaaann!!

We muuuve.

1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Attention seeking mumu

Rubbish! I hope his 21years stupidity land him to pay some kind of money to Jamb because I'm sure he is not working anywhere to do this nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by overlord77: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Arelyn:
Albert Einstein once said "Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity and I am not sure about the universe" ........

Very apt quote.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Heterodox(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's no Problem.
Forfeit it!

Even if u lose or miss all on Earth, Ensure you don't Miss Heaven. Because a Minute in Hell Fire will Dissolve a million years of riotous and Vanitious living on Earth.
Look at this idiot who peeped someone else's work in exam hall saying trash.

Have you forfeited yours?

Stop saying bs you can't do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by sanyaolurilwan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
God most merciful?

Thanking Jesus?

Alphafeezay:
You see why God is the most Merciful?

Thank you Jesus.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
StarFist:
I love naija... Pls tell the jamb personnel to send his account details
Account details for? I don't get ur point. Can you please elaborate
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by homebase(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
He shoud also return all the knowledge in his brain he acquired via the jamb result.

If na me I will happily return the certificates as they are currently useless.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by sharpwriter(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Homeboiy:

grin
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Heterodox(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nosayer:

lol...never say never.

If we have a time machine and your past is played here now you'll be amazed at how many times you've cheated.

Everyone should rest.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Justhere: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nice reply from Jamb,
He should also return all the money or benefit, post he gain with all the certificate.
Plus the respect all his junior staff/student give to him.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by segun18(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
God is not a task master.Just repent ,change your ways and that is all.

Zachaeus action in the Bible is not doctrinal .I could remember the story of a Deeper life member who committed suicide after sleeping with his landlord's daughter .He wrote a suicide note and hung himself writing a letter addressed to his brethren that he had disappointed God.

God is a God of love .The fellow just wasted his life,I know so many former Axemen,Eiye boys and Rx confra boys years ago in Uni who are now sold out for God

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
msxhew let them chop their forgiveness. What if he never cheated with his other certificate. All this certificate people sef.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by miraculousGod(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
If he is unwilling to forfeit the certificates, then that's not restitution
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
This is not needed at all. I wonder the religious leaders who teach some persons on restitution
Very dumb and stupid people, stories like this make me cringe,

He should be sent to prison for foolishness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by John4B: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
This brainwashed murder f*cker don call police for himself
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by almarthins(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
HonNL:
No Apology, Forfeit All Certificates, JAMB Insists

SOURCE

Jamb dey mad. All the wrongs wey Dem do us then nko. Have they demselves apologize?

The man deserves a second chance abi he also cheated through tetiary institution too?

Who the likes of tinubu, buhari suppose apologise to?

I say again them dey mad, xtremely mad.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bahddo:
Lol. God dey there, e dey ask JAMB for forgiveness.

I agree that he should give up all the certificates he got as a result, to show he is truly repentant, as e no wan get sense.
He should also be sent to prison, his foolishness is too much, he might grow some sense in prison
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by mema900: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Alphafeezay:
You see why God is the most Merciful?

Thank you Jesus.

Even God will tell you to return what you stole b4 u can be forgiven.

You can't steal from me, hold onto it and ask me to forgive
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by seunayantokun(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Those people rejecting his apology want to tell us they are morally better than him? Instead of encouraging him and seeing how to positively affect their young candidates today to live honest, they've turned themselves to tigers against a positive change of heart.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Homeboiy:

Let him keep struggling till he grows gray hairs,
Some people are so daft.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by almarthins(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Very dumb and stupid people, stories like this make me cringe,

He should be sent to prison for foolishness

It is called "restitution" in Christianity. I stole from my father. I later told him when I bcam born again. Though I offered to pay him back but he said I should not border.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.