Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago (43024 Views)

Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker / JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Jokerman(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is for the person trying to form over Righteous

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
18:21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
18:23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by DarkJeddi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
StarFist:
I love naija... Pls tell the jamb personnel to send his account details
You want to commit another sin,on top the one wy dey ground?
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by DarkJeddi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
chijike:
What is the nature of the misconduct?
Which nature?

You no dey read?
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by DarkJeddi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
AABBIIMM:
Forfeit what exactly? Stop putting unnecessary yokes on people
Why shouldn't he forfeit?

He admitted to a crime..

He should be ready to bear the consequences..
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by DarkJeddi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nosayer:

It's not about God, it's about us. He wants to have a clean slate of conscience by taking that route. Or else, we want to state that we can't excel without cheating. That's why even in my most depraved mind, I can never cheat for any reason.
So you don't sin?

If you don't cheat but you still sin..

Na the same boat..

You just select which one to enter..
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Yankee101: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct

Restitution does not mean stupidity

You can dedicate part of the earnings from the certificate to restitute. Cos you can't reverse all the benefits from the certificates even if you tried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by DarkJeddi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
lesbiconverter:

He's done what is necessary. If jamb like they should carry it on their heads. As far as God has forgiven him, all others are irrelevant
Let him forfeit his credentials..

JAMB is not a religious institution..

Their job is not to forgive cheats..

1 Like

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fanaticism is very dangerous...
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by DarkJeddi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Heterodox:
Look at this idiot who peeped someone else's work in exam hall saying trash.

Have you forfeited yours?

Stop saying bs you can't do.
Why is he an idiot?

Because he asked him to forfeit?

If truly he is repentant..

Should he not start with forfeiting the proceeds of crime?

And why should you accuse him of cheating?

Where you the person he was peeping?
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nyanabo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Let him willfully submit any certificate he had acquired with that result.

I believe it just to show is he has truly repent and feels remorseful. I don't think they would seize those certificates.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Ceejay94: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Make e forfeit the certificate na, nonsense
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by bitbillionaire: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
JAMB is right. If the guy's 'repentance' is real he should be more than willing to forfeit ALL the certificates he ever acquired through his JAMB result. That's even more critical than mere apology!
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nosayer:

It's not about God, it's about us. He wants to have a clean slate of conscience by taking that route. Or else, we want to state that we can't excel without cheating. That's why even in my most depraved mind, I can never cheat for any reason.

Restitution is not for christians.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
jackslow:
are they paying you for your certificate,skills or your work? Because if you're paid for your certificate,then those that have genuine certificates but no jobs should also be giving some reward on judgement day .

JustMyThought

Can you be employed without those certificate?
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Ekpekus(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's no Problem.
Forfeit it!

Even if u lose or miss all on Earth, Ensure you don't Miss Heaven. Because a Minute in Hell Fire will Dissolve a million years of riotous and Vanitious living on Earth.
Do you know she can still forfeit the certificates and end up in hell after her restitution?
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
segun18:
God is not a task master.Just repent ,change your ways and that is all.

Zachaeus action in the Bible is not doctrinal .I could remember the story of a Deeper life member who committed suicide after sleeping with his landlord's daughter .He wrote a suicide note and hung himself writing a letter addressed to his brethren that he had disappointed God.

God is a God of love .The fellow just wasted his life,I know so many former Axemen,Eiye boys and Rx confra boys years ago in Uni who are now sold out for God

The restitution part of the story of Zachaeus is greatly misunderstood
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
miraculousGod:
If he is unwilling to forfeit the certificates, then that's not restitution

Can he also wipe of the knowledge he acquired through those certificates from his brain because he must use it in his day to day activities.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
mema900:

Even God will tell you to return what you stole b4 u can be forgiven.

You can't steal from me, hold onto it and ask me to forgive

God doesn't ask you to do that. He ask you to stop
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Shezzman: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
U getting it wrong.
This isn't about heavenly race. This is pure Foolishness.
canada2022:
Heavenly race is not for the faint hearted
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by bitbillionaire: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This means, he should better forget the fact that he wrote the letter.
He should repent again from the repentance which he repented.
Let them go to the court and prove that he cheated.

You are funny sha. No need to go to court to prove anything. His open confession is an evidence against him. If he should follow your advice he would be going straight to 'hell fire' he is so afraid of as he can't undo what he just did to himself untill he forfeits all the certificates he acquired through the JAMB result.
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Grinch41: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abeg i wan ask a stupid question o...

Since he wants to forfeit his certificates now he is born again because he participated in exam malpractices about 21 years ago.What happens if he had children out of wedlock as a result of fornication, will he reject them too?

I know say na stupid question o,make una no vex.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
BABYharder:
What an honorable fellow. His trial just started

The only evidence against him are his words, which he can easily say he was just catching cruise or high on cheap drugs. They will have to produce their own evidence against him
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Mayeldah(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
We dey take this repentance like say God is one wicked Deity.

Somethings are better left the way they are, ask God for forgiveness and move on. Old things are passed away!

Even the pastor that advised him may have cheated before in his life time but hasn't restituted for all.

Be wise brothers in Christ.

Nigerian pastors sometimes makes being a Christian difficult, so many rules as if we are saved by works.

I doubt if God is this difficult!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by ngwababe(f): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
@AJohnnasa did he forfeit the certificates?
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by Yemmysworld91: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You mean restitution is wrong?
Nope. But not applicable in all cases.
For instance, let's assume I farted in class during my secondary days and I denied it and somebody else was flogged in my place while wrongly accused. Will I go looking for the individual now that am born again?. In fact, if we are going to do restitution for all our errors in life, we all gonna go nut

1 Like

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by sonofElElyon: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bahddo:
Lol. God dey there, e dey ask JAMB for forgiveness.

I agree that he should give up all the certificates he got as a result, to show he is truly repentant, as e no wan get sense.

That's a given and he knows it. He didn't say he wanted to go on using the certificates after admission of exam malpractice... That would be ridiculous!
Jamb just being silly..
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by wasi9ice: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Repentance is good , but there are some restitutions you can't make
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bahddo:
Lol. God dey there, e dey ask JAMB for forgiveness.

I agree that he should give up all the certificates he got as a result, to show he is truly repentant, as e no wan get sense.

dont worry. the sense will come after he has done all that jamb asked him to do
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by AABBIIMM(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Why shouldn't he forfeit?

He admitted to a crime..

He should be ready to bear the consequences..

You should have told the woman caught in adultery to go and make restitution to the wives of all the men she has slept with.
You don't know that there's a place for justification.
It's like saying a former witch or wizard who's now born again should be stoned to death abi?
I'm sure it's because of Pharisees like you we have 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

John 8:11b KJV
And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

It's like telling Apostle Paul to go and make restitution for all the people he has slain.

Do not confuse restitution with condemnation. All you're doing is condemnation.
Restitution should be by wisdom, discretion and genuine leading of the Holy Spirit.
The main thing is you bring fruits of repentance.
Stop putting yokes on people, same yokes that you yourself cannot bear. You hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Thanksful:

Can he also wipe of the knowledge he acquired through those certificates from his brain because he must use it in his day to day activities.

then the "repentant" brother should go a step further and wipe out the knowledge he acquired through those certificates from his brain
Re: JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago by otokpsy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Quitam:
We'll now see whether he's a true born-again
Don't be surprise he is self employed. Which means the certs are useless to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.