Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted (923 Views)

Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Elianawalker(f): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Five Things a Man should do to keep a woman attracted

1. Learn to keep attention steady: A woman loves attention and she doesn’t want one who doesn’t give her attention, she will also get fed up if the attention becomes too much because it begins to look like obsession and obsession is a very big problem
2. Don’t be insecure: An insecure boyfriend is very unattractive, don’t be that guy. Stop worrying about who she chats with, just give her love and your trust, a woman who loves you will stay and take eyes off other men. Guys will always be guys, they will try to take her from you but if she loves you she will stay. Stop sneaking up on her phone or trying to download whatsapp spy apps to check her activities, just stop
3. Buy her gifts: Women love to be pampered and given things, they love gifts and surprises, learn to buy her gifts just to appreciate her for being with you. Make sure the gifts are durable so that she can always look at it and remember you.
4. Learn to listen: Its very sweet when a man is a good listener, because he gets to understand a lot of important details about her. When you pay attention to her you can easily understand her better and how to treat her and handle her.
5. Send her text messages: Text messages have a way of getting to people especially when composed beautifully. When you get up in the morning you can leave her a beautiful love text or when she’s at work or at night, leave a text that would make her smile. I don’t advice you use romantic text apps, send a message composed from your heart in that way it would feel more connective.

You can follow me on Instagram @official.eliana.walker , I will soon be making videos on YouTube to help relationships and dating lives...

Enjoy your evening...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Mjanee(f): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Elianawalker:
Five Things a Man should do to keep a woman attracted

1. Learn to keep attention steady: A woman loves attention and she doesn’t want one who doesn’t give her attention, she will also get fed up if the attention becomes too much because it begins to look like obsession and obsession is a very big problem
2. Don’t be insecure: An insecure boyfriend is very unattractive, don’t be that guy. Stop worrying about who she chats with, just give her love and your trust, a woman who loves you will stay and take eyes off other men. Guys will always be guys, they will try to take her from you but if she loves you she will stay. Stop sneaking up on her phone or trying to download whatsapp spy apps to check her activities, just stop
3. Buy her gifts: Women love to be pampered and given things, they love gifts and surprises, learn to buy her gifts just to appreciate her for being with you. Make sure the gifts are durable so that she can always look at it and remember you.
4. Learn to listen: Its very sweet when a man is a good listener, because he gets to understand a lot of important details about her. When you pay attention to her you can easily understand her better and how to treat her and handle her.
5. Send her text messages: Text messages have a way of getting to people especially when composed beautifully. When you get up in the morning you can leave her a beautiful love text or when she’s at work or at night, leave a text that would make her smile. I don’t advice you use romantic text apps, send a message composed from your heart in that way it would feel more connective.

You can follow me on Instagram @official.eliana.walker , I will soon be making videos on YouTube to help relationships and dating lives...

Enjoy your evening...
Send her money bro wink wink wink
It works faster for me tho

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Elianawalker(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

Send her money bro wink wink wink
It works faster for me tho
Your money will not keep a woman dude.

I am sure as a man you should have understood that

2 Likes

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Mjanee(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Elianawalker:

Speak for ur self or ur gf
Money has been keeping me and is still keeping me wink
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Elianawalker(f): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

Speak for ur self or ur gf
Money has been keeping me and is still keeping me wink
You meant to say boyfriend.... I am not a lesbian
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Kollins11: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by JAOS(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
money is what women understand know this and have peace

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by donbachi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
And,what will she do to attract him?
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Elianawalker:

Forgerrit mehn! Money will keep the attraction as long as u want except she is financially independent.
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
JAOS:
money is what women understand know this and have peace
Exactly.

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Jeon(f): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
forget it if you are not attractive[male and female ]I won't even bother to approach you..

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Elianawalker(f): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
donbachi:
And,what will she do to attract him?
I will still be addressing that too
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by badboyTee(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:
forget it if you are not attractive[male and female ]I won't even bother to approach you..
lol what can we say about Mr portable cheesy you must be attractive also shaar and I most time chop free kpesus too for this fyn face
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
badboyTee:
lol what can we say about Mr portable cheesy you must be attractive also shaar and I most time chop free kpesus too for this fyn face

lol what can you say about no Nigerian artist is attractive what can you say about Drake and cohorts? they are attractive but not the definition of mine...

Wahala for people wer say nah money be fine bobo..

I DEAL WITH APPEARANCE BEFORE ANYTHING.

YOUR LIFE AND THE FYN FACE THAT DONATE THEIR YNASH TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Mjanee(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Elianawalker:
You meant to say boyfriend.... I am not a lesbian
Meant to say boyfriend
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by badboyTee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

lol what can you say about no Nigerian artist is attractive what can you say about Drake and cohorts? they are attractive but not the definition of mine...

Wahala for people wer say nah money be fine bobo..

I DEAL WITH APPEARANCE BEFORE ANYTHING.

YOUR LIFE AND THE FYN FACE THAT DONATE THEIR YNASH TO YOU

What do you now mean?

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by blinking001(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
No we won't.
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Jeon(f): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
badboyTee:
What do you now mean?

NOT EVERYONE ARE ATTRACTIVE TO ME EVEN THE PEOPLE WITH THE WORLD IDEAL STANDARD.

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by badboyTee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

NOT EVERYONE ARE ATTRACTIVE TO ME EVEN THE PEOPLE WITH THE WORLD IDEAL STANDARD.
send me your pic pls lemme confirm something
Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
badboyTee:
send me your pic pls lemme confirm something

check my DROFILE PIC , SAVE URSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW I'M FUGLY QUASIMODO ON NL.

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by badboyTee(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

check my DROFILE PIC , SAVE URSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW I'M FUGLY QUASIMODO ON NL.
is this really you ? Are you a boy or a girl

2 Likes

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
badboyTee:
is this really you ? Are you a boy or a girl

CONFESSION TIME

I STOLE THAT PICTURE ..

I'M A BOY.

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by badboyTee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

CONFESSION TIME

I STOLE THAT PICTURE ..

I'M A BOY.
you are not even a man tufia you

1 Like

Re: Do These 5 Things If You Want To Keep Her Attracted by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
badboyTee:
you are not even a man tufia you
left for you to believe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed down!! / RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored / 18+ Funzone…strictly Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.