Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215839 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thank you very much.

duchess90:
Hello,

No it doesn't exist

All student visa application are the same with scholarship or not.it is the evidence you upload that tells whether the above applies.

What used to fasten visa application was priority or super priority, unfortunately these options are not available for now

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Golden22Girl: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Anyone going to Birmingham City University this September? Please I need help with my CAS. It's Urgent!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Valourex:
Guys the name on my account started with my Last name but the name on my student record(will most definitely appear on my CAS the same way) started with my First name. But all my names are included in both documents.
Please hope it won't be an issue during visa application?

An affidavit should suffice. Get one and attach to your submitted documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
TopeMel:
Good afternoon, who can help with schools that gives CAS without POF for September and January intake? Thank you.

Check Northampton University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Contact UKVI

joerem1:
Please I need urgent help, I paid for my 2 dependant IHS with my UBA dollar card.
My account got debited , got transaction confirmation email from IHS with transaction reference, yet I noticed on the portal, it kept taking me back to pay IHS again instead of moving to Visa payment.

Though when I made the payment, it wrote payment declined on the portal but IHS still sent confirmation email to me and I also got debited.

I called UBA customer care they said, they can only accept if I could attach decline mail I got from the IHS but I didn't get any decline mail..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
bharkarh:
what if it’s the dependent that got pregnant? Will it still come at no cost? Can the student apply for visa extension too?

The same thing, there is no cost for delivery
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good evening. Please my wife works in a bank in Osogbo and they are planning on redeploying her to the north. The thing is she was giving July 28 as her date for TB test and I was giving June 29. Her redeployment will be done early July. My question is can she follow me along when I am going for mine so that she can do hers too because there is no excuse she can give her manager that can make her miss work for two days... Please kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oh no

I meant a dependant visa holder who studies and graduates does not qualify for PSW.

WatchYourSix:

U mean forfeit their programme??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bourne007:
Oh no

I meant a dependant visa holder who studies and graduates does not qualify for PSW.

Oh really..??
.but the requirment is studying in the UK and apllying while in the UK...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Some should please help answer this...
@Justwise, @duchess90

hwu2015:
Hello house,
Can dependent submit visa application one or two weeks after the main applicant has submitted.
Please note that two separate POF will be used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
If one is on a Tier 4 / student visa, s/he qualifies for PSW. You have to be on this category.

If one is a dependant of any PBS visa category, s/he does not qualify for PSW directly. S/he has to apply for Dependant to the main applicant (PSW holder)

Student visas can switch to PSW
Dependants cannot switch to PSW

Hope this makes sense.

WatchYourSix:

Oh really..??
.but the requirment is studying in the UK and apllying while in the UK...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Katehasty:
Hello house pls does Uk verify marriage certificate either genuine or not and what if the effect of it’s not genuine…can it cause a ban

If you plan to use falsified certificate ,don’t , it’s automatic 10years ban.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cheap schools for medicine in the UK. Anybody?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
I SUSPECT YOU WANT TO USE A FAKE CERTIFICATE? STOP IT!!! DO NOT TRY IT!!
Katehasty:
Hello house pls does Uk verify marriage certificate either genuine or not and what if the effect of it’s not genuine…can it cause a ban or visa not granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello

Yes, Dependants can apply in 2weeks

Cheers
Dmcool:
Some should please help answer this...
@Justwise, @duchess90

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pushup: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

He can apply from anywhere

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Katehasty:
Hello house pls does Uk verify marriage certificate either genuine or not and what if the effect of it’s not genuine…can it cause a ban or visa not granted
so why not just get married? what are you both faking certificate for? or it’s arrangement to deceive ukvi, well they will still ask for proof of genuine and subsisting relationship.. get ready to als fake those proofs too

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbee19: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Staffordshire go pay u well, with low tution for school and housing,40 minutes to çentral of Manchester nice school and environment.
okonja:

I got unconditional offer from them and Staffordshire, I'm just curious with living cost there.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Good evening. Please my wife works in a bank in Osogbo and they are planning on redeploying her to the north. The thing is she was giving July 28 as her date for TB test and I was giving June 29. Her redeployment will be done early July. My question is can she follow me along when I am going for mine so that she can do hers too because there is no excuse she can give her manager that can make her miss work for two days... Please kindly help

She should go on leave or call in sick. Bros I no like lie o, but manage this one for the sake of your vision.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Missyetty(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Send a mail to lOM with your wife's scheduled date, tell them you need to do it urgently and back it up with her passport and screenshot of her scheduled date, she can as well send mail to them. They do reschedule if your reason is quite important.
Ajiboyehify:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teenwa: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
For physical booking,you can go with your own passport and book for family.However,on the actual appointment day,all passports will be required.

elyte89:
House, is it possible to book an appointment for tb test using my pport for mysef,wife and only child...the two later pport is not yet ready.
I am thinking of going deir physically to book an appointment.

And please if its possible.. What are the required documents will I take along to book d appointment for my family using my pport alone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sinmie20:

I guess so, I got mine three days after I applied, it shouldn’t take that long.

Hi, do I need to apply for CAS after paying deposit?
Portsmouth has confirmed my payment for over 7 days now, I haven't heard anything from them about CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obiiokafor:

Please there any group for people moving to university of Portsmouth , please I would love to be added so we can atleast support and know ourselves .

I'm also going to Portsmouth. Waiting for my CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chkb: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg how long does it take university of derby to issue cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by raddyworld: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Seems there is a way the universities in u.k had a meeting on Nigerians because I felt the delay for admission letter was unanimous intention. I saw in this thread people complaining. and yesterday bcus I applied to many school virtually 4 mailed me with same statement of being sorry for delay it is bcus of one thing like that. Another example is school fees deposit increased generally different from what is written in their site.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toms55(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gooci:
Hello everyone!!!
anyone going for Agricultural related courses or Food Science/Nutrition for January intake I found it so difficult to see January intake for agric courses on google. E be like say I don sabi more universities in uk more than naija now sef undecided

these are the list of schools i have found and applied.
1. Sheffield Hallam
2 .Greenwich university
3. Hertfordshire
4. Lincoln
5. London Metropolitan

Hopefully they can get back to me ASAP. My referees have informed me the schools reached out to them already in less than 3hrs after applying (e surprise me).

please who knows of any other schools that offer agric/food courses for January intake??
ABERYSTWHYTH UNIVERSITY Wales

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.