Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216386 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello

Can you use Oanda rate (link below) to confirm?
https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/?from=GBP&to=NGN&amount=1

Cheers
omis1:
Good afternoon house ,I want to start my proof of fund next week Tuesday and I have 10m only,my tution balance is £7200 and d ukvi bills calculation for Other bills is 9207 ,total is £16407. Would 10m be enough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello

Yes that should be okay for your application.
Remember to use the appropriate currency exchange rate on Oanda

Cheers
Cjaylawson:
Pls I plan to use fidelity bank Dom account for my visa application hope the bank is good for that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello

No it won't

Student visa is Point based,so consideration on visa approval will be based on the necessary points accrued.

May I add that she should endeavour to state she has a relation in the UK if he mom still lives there

Cheers
okuwaniceman:
Hello all
Pls what implications does disclosing by an MA with dependants spouse and children when filing their visa application, that the MA has a mother who is now a British citizen, have on their applications?. Would that suggest that they may not want to come back when deciding on their visas thereby leading to denial? Pls if you have any idea or has passed through same, kindly help to respond.

Pls note the Student MA is applying together with her dependants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello

If you have more than 5years study gap and your were employed please include it.

Cheers
StellarThesis:
Please is it compulsory to submit cv and employment letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CKGiggsConsult: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello, House!
Please I need an urgent answer to this questions:
1. What should be included in my proof of fund where my dependants will join me later?
2. Do I still need to show proof of fund amount that covers for just myself or must I still providee the amount that will cover for my dependants inclusive even when they'll be joining me 3 to 4 months later for a student visa Tier 4?

I sincerely appreciate your responses!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by PhilJames: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
haywhy0007:
Hello house I need urgent answer consigning POF. I have the total amount needed for my POF held in my account for total of 30 days but I didn’t run my account. I just put in the money and leave it for 30days( no withdraw or deposit). Now a friend said I have to run the account while waiting for my 30days to complete, I need to make deposit and also withdraw. Is this true ?? Please help

Your friend is right. You need to make transactions in the said account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please guyz, Asides Sheffield Hallam and Northumbria, which other schools require low POF before issuance of CAS.. Pls guyz don’t Air me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by roswell: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
giselle237:

Your child will not… i say again… will not be grnated visa unless there is an explanation for/from dad
It’s either one parent is dead, separated, divorced or not in child’s life and then you must get documents to back this up…
For anything else there must be strong compelling reasons why the other party will not be travelling.
They can not grant the child or children visa without this.
Follow guidelines.. the simplest way… all of you apply together… when the visa comes out… your husband is left to do what he so pleases with his visa.
You say you know ppl tht applied without their husbands yess.. pls reach out to them.. no visa will be granted to the child if UKVI can not establish father’s own application or extenuating circumstances around your situation.
Even here in the UK, I helped a relation with her renewal application for her child within the UK… child and father submitted same time but somehow UKVI did not see father’s application..
The child’s visa was put on hold and nsf was sent for same reason… there has to be an explanation…

This is illuminating !!! Wow pls what if the husband is a British citizen? But not travelling at the time as stated in the application? Will the child be denied?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello
We didn't get your feedback again. Please how did it go?
I am at your inbox pls
duro7:
. Thank you for your response,i pray the visa comes out fine. God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RS411(f): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please I'm planning to start the entire process for my friend, what's school with the lowest tuition payment for issuance of cas? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apostlelong(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good day everyone. I will be going to a registry in Ibadan hope this will not stop my wife chances of joining me in UK because I already have my visa. Or is it a most I use Ikoyi registry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by frantoy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thank you.
Alexminimie3:

I could not get CAS majorly due to delay in POF submission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jona48(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mattmich:

When did you initiate the Form A? My guys own took just 22 days to get disbursed in Ecobank. I went there too. I am at adb_disbursment_review level. I am just 9days old though. I am waiting. It's a January intake

30th June... I refused going to other banks like Zenith and UBA because of their queue, I'm still hopeful though. September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jona48(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Which bank

Walatip222:
Please any hope on this Form A status
Actor: ADB reviewer

This is after 1 month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
PhilJames:
you are wrong.. he does not need to make any transactions.. the stipulation is for funds to be held in the account for 28 days minimum… if he likes he makes transactions.. if he doesn't like he should not also make transaction

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Apostlelong:
Good day everyone. I will be going to a registry in Ibadan hope this will not stop my wife chances of joining me in UK because I already have my visa. Or is it a most I use Ikoyi registry
any registry is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
roswell:

This is illuminating !!! Wow pls what if the husband is a British citizen? But not travelling at the time as stated in the application? Will the child be denied?
Sorry I can’t tell
The case i spoke about is for immigrants on temporary visas like Tier 4 and Tier 2… unable to speak when husband is a british citizen…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chimexview: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good evening house, please how can secure an apartment around Sheffield Hallam university area? I don’t want to stay in the hostel and even if I do they have requirements which I feel will be a big stretch for me to accomplish. Any assistance would be appreciated.�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Onikoyijnr: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please guys between VI tls and Ikeja tls which one is advisable for one to choose right now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aristosoft(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Waltz007:
Hello House! My University, University of Sunderland made a mistake in my CAS, they misspelt Bachelor of BA to Bachelotr, is it OK to apply for visa with it or to request a correction. Pls I need a response

Hey bro. I hope you get this resolved. if you have the time, you can reach out to them for correction else I dont think it should pose a problem. i'm going sunderland too. I'm at the CAS level now. can we connect?
Sent you email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Can you use Oanda rate (link below) to confirm?
https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/?from=GBP&to=NGN&amount=1

Cheers
thanks,it’s more than enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello

Well-done you did the maths yourself

Cheers
omis1:
thanks,it’s more than enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by specialenvoy: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello all.

Please when filling the form, On this question: Have you ever worked for any of the following types of organisation? One of the option is: Government (including Public or Civil Administration and non-military compulsory national service)

Can NYSC be an answer to this?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apostlelong(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
giselle237:
any registry is fine.

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Your POF must be in bank account for 28 days and the print out you will use for your application must not be older than 31 days after our POF has been in account for 28 days.

Yampotatocarrot:

Good day, Ma. Thanks for your previous assistance.

My form A tuition deposit haven't been remitted and I plan to enter by September. So, I'm thinking of starting my POF considering I don't know how long before the school will get the deposit.

Hence, I'll like to know how long the POF statement of account is valid after printing, before using it to apply for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BStrands(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello guys, pls is anyone going to the university of derby? How long do they take to give unconditional offer?

BStrands:
Hello, pls is there anyone still waiting for unconditional offer from University of Derby?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
bigtt76:
Your POF must be in bank account for 28 days and the print out you will use for your application must not be older than 31 days after our POF has been in account for 28 days.

Thanks for your reply. If I get you well, it means i can start counting my 31days for POF expiration AFTER I have printed out. So, POF in account days plus post printing statement of account days equal 59days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Correct.

Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks for your reply. If I get you well, it means i can start counting my 31days for POF expiration AFTER I have printed out. So, POF in account days plus post printing statement of account days equal 59days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
specialenvoy:
Hello all.Please when filling the form, On this question: Have you ever worked for any of the following types of organisation? One of the option is: Government (including Public or Civil Administration and non-military compulsory national service)
Can NYSC be an answer to this?Thanks
it does not matter… yes or no is fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royal200: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please who can help me resolve this. Am at a cross road. I already have my admission confirmed but my passport remain 4 months to expire and collecting new one am told it will take like 6weeks.....please how should I go about all this,,please who can help me. Presently I need guidance as I don't even know the next step. I will appreciate your assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
bigtt76:
Correct.

Thanks a million. I think I can start counting my POF then, provided Stanbic won't go mad and extend to three months in disbursing POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
PhilJames:

Says who? So I cannot have a savings account strictly dedicated to my study without withdrawing any money from it?
If the account and fund is genuinely hers and not runs, she doesn't need to be making transaction in the account. People have frozen their accounts for 28 -30 days on this thread, print out for POF and gotten visa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.