Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79548 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Emperor88(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
The guy doesn't need any proof, this is enough proof. Even if you catch them together on a bed, she would still lie her way out. Back down now or be ready for a DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Corrections: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Thank you. People are so dumb. The guy was professing love for her and she was clearly ghosting him. I don't see the problem here.

But she wasn't ghosting the money that is about to be offered. A DESCENT WOMAN would not do that with the fact she was about to get married in 4 MONTHS time. A descent lady would let the guy know that she is taken already by another man and four months time they would be married.

Why take money from the guy when she will fail to offer whatever the guy is asking for? A DESCENT GIRL will NOT smell what she will not EAT.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by ednut1(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Do not wife an olosho

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by sammi21(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
My own too oh....she doesn't know I hacked I Facebook acc,she is very good at deleting her chat...but I don screen shot all of them and sending them to my gmail acc b4 she delete any msg me I don screen shot am...I'm playing along for now till wen I'm ready to give her the shock of her life....I can't be fooled biko

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by brandsoncharlie: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly its no longer safe to get married as a young man when you are still struggling financially. Gone are the days, our current world is hugely monetized that ladies of today hardly cope or stay faithful when there is financial handicap cry
Being financially stable doesn't grant you of a faithful and stable relationship, we have seen so many cases not only in Nigeria but other places where the rich have done DNA test only to find out the children are not their own.
If you think a lady will stay with you forever is because of money, ladies will use you and get tired of u.

The other guy seems to be more financially buoyant than the lady's fiancee.

God help your bachelors, sighs.

This is one reason Nigerian youths must shun tribal and religious sentiment and vote wisely.

Tinubu will worsen Nigeria's issue. My people, how far have voting the North or West against other tribes you hate so much taken you guys since 1999? Make una vote wisely oh, that your tribesman you are massively supporting might not favor you and your family oh
you are still thinking backwards if you think any lady will stay or not cheat because of ur money.
We have seen DNA test that has been conducted on rich people's children only to find out those children doesn't belong to them.
Ladies will use u and dump u if you're thinking that way.
Be financially OK but don't think money will solve the problem.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TheGift: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
My candid opinion is that your future Wife is still testing the waters and has not candidly ruled out the guy as an option.

But that shouldn’t stop you, remember, She is not your Wife yet, take it as a challenge if you are interested but be ready to let Her go.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
goodheart01:

Diplomatically u say, yet she opted to see him, she's collecting money from him thereby being committed, she agreed to the fact that he loves her because there's no place in that chat where she rebuked the guy for saying he loved her and neither did I see her tell him she has a fiance whom she loves and wants to marry.

Guy na ya type dem easily decieve

That person isn’t a stranger and u can see the person has gotten the attention or thing he wants from her and telling her not to fvckup bt she already knows she will disappoint him based on her response. She didn’t agree with the guy that she will do anything he wants. Did she??

Even the guy is worried she will disappoint him again.

TrackerXL:

I'd your girl is doing this 4 months to marriage them go help you furk her tire.

Is that what the op told u? 4months to marriage? Gal that will sleep with her ex or Sm1 won’t respond like this now.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Firstcitizen: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:
Waw... Did you say wife to be?

Can I tell you the perfect way to hurt her back?

Save this screenshot then go silent on her, disappear if possible and end all wedding plans and say no reason why...

Another way to solve this, confront her about it.

In the end you might still have to end it all...

No, he gats nack am bloody and stupid first to compensate himself. Then kick am out after he don kom

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
So nigerians still dey chat like dis, which kind blasphemous use of shorthand So irky and cringy
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by cliqtips: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
do you have a Laptop ?

If yes, connect her whatsapp to your laptop to follow up but you might miss some things they will discuss on phone.

good luck

Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by royalamour(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Hey! forget the dirty people saying it means nothing.
It actually does.

First of all, end the marriage plans.

She made up her mind to open her legs to him.

Don't father another person's child.

Break up right away.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by freedomjoshah: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Suspends Self From Ministry After Cheating on His Wife, Seeks for Forgiveness
continue Reading..... httpss://kogistatenews.com.ng/gospel-singer-sammie-okposo-suspends-self-from-ministry-after-cheating-on-his-wife-seeks-for-forgiveness
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by brandsoncharlie: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2022
patricknz:
I disagree with you sir. I’ve seen this before and honestly it can be ugly. The girl’s response to his messages are clearly that of someone who is keeping an open mind. I’ve been there. Though it may not be her intention, but she is clearly leading that guy on(she just left the door open, and that guy can just walk in easily). Op should just sit and have a good conversation with his girl.
There is nothing wrong in clearly spelling it out to the guy that she is IN A RELATIONSHIP and that he should behave.
You see these ex’s? If you cannot avoid them, then you are not ready for marriage. Wisdom is profitable.

By the way, in my own case, the guy succeeded. Making it more painful, i caught the guy in a boxer short and lying bare chested on her bed.
grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
You are very smart and unbiased. If only the simp will take this your advice.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Weathered: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Her chats are shorts SIMPLY because you are with her. That's definitely her Achilles leg. Doesn't look like she is in relationship with that person but she likes that person
That's why are replies are non challant. Confront her check her attitude and stop whatever wedding if she doesn't want it.

We can't be solving marriage issues on nairaland daily abeg
you dull o.

Na men like you make idotic double-dating women full everywhere.
So with everything on that chat this nonsense is your response.

May God Almighty deliver you from stupidity when you think is wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by vicstorm: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2022
She's pregnant
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Brushstrokes20: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Marital disaster loading.....
Embark on a detour!

# from personal experience.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by greatbuc(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Recreate the message with a female friend and let her see it on your phone.. Keep another phone recording her reaction..

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Quoted
open a new facebook account with a different name and random but rare picture of random dude, who's looking rich. Start by adding her as friends then send her a DM, if she responds, try to woo her from there and request to meet her... if she demands for cash send her some cash via a POS vendor because if you do so with e-transaction, your name will show and she will know its you.

After sending her the cash, wait for her response (as the facebook guy)...

If she's agrees to see the facebook guy, fix a date and go there... let the drama start on your meeting with hergrin

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Bobxin: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are boring.. cheesy

As in ehn... undecided
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by ambale(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
This is funny as I see nothing wrong in it

It's not like the lady has gave in, you only need to take charge

You cannot stop world men not to pass advances at your girl oo, even married ones still dey chop advances steady, na you go know how to protect her from misbehaving ooo�
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by obembet(f): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.

Nothing special here
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Bobxin:

As in ehn... undecided
cheesy
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by EndRape2(f): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
She might not be dating the guy, but the guy is her side guy toasting her, if you still want the marriage

Call her, collect the guy number tell her to call the guy in your presence ,please do not say a word, also she must not let the guy know you are with her, them let her tell the guy on phone that she is having her wedding in four months time , she must put it on speaker, listen to the guy response, if she refused to do that ,please let her go.

But she must call the guy in your presence put it on speaker and talk about you to the guy, like she has a fience, they are planning wedding she loves you so much etc

But how come your fience is hungry, and she can not call you?

uote author=Kaleidoscopeman post=109668957]We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Davosmart(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Jesu �
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by AmazingELixir: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Stargurl20(f): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2022
BadRadio:
open a new facebook account with a different name and random but rare picture of random dude, who's looking rich. Start by adding her as friends then send her a DM, if she responds, try to woo her from there and request to meet her... if she demands for cash send her some cash via a POS vendor because if you do so with e-transaction, your name will show and she will know its you.

After sending her the cash, wait for her response (as the facebook guy)...

If she's agrees to see the facebook guy, fix a date and go there... let the drama start on your meeting with hergrin

On top wetin? Mitchewwww
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by fasa199(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
In my opinion you need more proof to show she isn't genuine.

If you confront her with this, lemme show you are defense mechanism

Husband: what is this chat about?

Wife: So you don't trust me?

Husband : Tell me what it is!!!!

Wife: That guy is asking me to marry him and not disappoint him because he loves me. I said lets see so that he can send me the money I asked him.. He wanted me to come see him, but I have told him I will see him later so that he can send the money... So you think so little of me? Start crying and rolling on the floor grin

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by patricknz(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

grin
Na so i see am o.......as i wan ask wetin dey happen, my eyes don already full, and if to say i try talk anything ehn na cry go follow.......i just lock up, go my house jejely. The end.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by ibawon(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2022
If possible try to follow her to where they gonna be meeting from there you will definitely know what next to do... This is something she can still deny if people shook mouth and you sef no too sure like that
Peele

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by MartinsD12(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
End it

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FahBuLous: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop stalking me with vulgar messages.. cry cry
You are boring undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.