Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab (5013 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Gabrielonome14: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2022
VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Baby.

Being loyal to your partner is one of the things that people promise to their partner when they decide to embark on a love journey together. Although it was never promised, it is one thing that doesn’t have to be negotiated. But nowadays, it seems like loyalty is hard to find in both males and females.

People are cheating on their partners on a daily basis. We used to believe that women had extramarital affairs due to a man’s poor financial background, but nowadays the most unexpected happens. Even people who have millions in their bank accounts are being cheated on. What happened to loyalty and respect?

At some point, you might even think that maybe there’s a demon that possesses people so that they can cheat. But the truth is that cheating is not a mistake or a demon; it is a decision that one makes with a sobbed mind. There’s a video that shocked many people on social media.

A video of a man from Hillbrow who caught his wife in bed with another man. What makes it even worse is that the husband and wife were married in a white wedding. In a video, the husband explains that when he married the woman, she had another husband but he didn’t know, so literally she was cheating when she got married.

Continue Reading and Watch The Video Via the link below

https://www.braghq.com/aproko9ja/video-husband-caught-his-wife-in-bed-with-another-man-next-to-their-newborn-baby-227n

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by paulolee(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2022
chaai
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Buziness101: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2022
My brother, fear who no fear women
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by hosemujica: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2022
I like the way he sat them down and lectured them. After that hopefully he kicks the woman out and get a nanny for his baby.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Kobicove(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2022
I'm sure this is an event that happened long ago...someone just went to dig up the pic then attached a fake story to it undecided
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by akosy(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Those about to marry shine ya eyes o...
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Godada(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2022

I basically like his composure.

He sat and made his point.

You can see shame written all over the man and the woman had to cover her face.

These actions of the lady is just mind boggling.

She was married and was cheating and got into another marriage and continued cheating with her baby beside them while the tomfucker screwed her.

She is sick and needs help.

Actions such as this lends credence to the redpill philosophy.

Most importantly, being calm is a superpower.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by silibaba: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2022

Go and read most of my posts, you will begin to agree with me that.......

Don't ever die because of girlfriend or wife.

The way married women dey cheat this days eh,

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by thatgirlpexy(f): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lmaooooo
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
E sure me die say no be the husband get that new born baby grin

to every guy out there, have it in mind that another nigga is banging that your girlfriend, know this and know peace! angry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Karemarealty288(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
DNA check on the baby ASAP....

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by FahBuLous: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boring FERNANDEZISBACK will not comment on this one because it has to do with a f00lish cheat LovePeddler...

Nairaland biitches are so sentimental...
Don't bother quoting me f00l, you know what my reply will be already..
F00LISH f00l
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
FahBuLous:
Boring FERNANDEZISBACK will not comment on this one because it has to do with a f00lish cheat LovePeddler...

Nairaland biitches are so sentimental...
Don't bother quoting me f00l, you know what my reply will be already..
F00LISH f00l
Your pops is..
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by tnerro1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
When a man is fvcking other women, he can still be in love with his wife

When a woman is fvcking other men, she can never still be in love with her husband

Kick the bitch out sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by Boogyman557: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Dis WIFE of a tin Na another matterz on its OWN..

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by heniford2: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Too bad undecided
Re: VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab by KenghisKhan(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is disgusting. Shame on them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Married Men Are No Longer Happy With Their Wife, Why? / What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.