Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League (18308 Views)

Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five / Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects / Ronaldo Is Now The Second Worst Free-kick Taker In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Rastaramsey(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Whobedatte:
Messi is beyond goals . Highest assists in football history

Stop smoking bro

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by richiemcgold: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2022
fraud

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Sammy07: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2022
I refuse to comment

Make fergie001 no taunt me undecided
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by snoopz: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2022
Na Someone's goat dey find it hard to eat farmers' league grass

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ButterBurger: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Well, be that as it may.
He's still a great man and greatest footballer.
He's doing great.
7 balon d'ors no be 5 mate.
Because I know the Op na Ronaldo fan or sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Bamzyriches451: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Damn!!
Fowl nyash don open

3 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Father time...

Always catches up with the best of the best...

As the great Muhammad Ali once said, after losing to Larry Holmes ....at the tail end of his career.

Father time...he got me

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by fredoooooo: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Still got 7 balon d'or
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by danot1030: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2022
The fraudulent ballor deor organizer will still prefer him over those with result to show

3 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Kennedyiheme: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2022
I remember when we used to argue that messi couldn’t play in another league… we have been vindicated.. we were right all along

4 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Whobedatte(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Stop smoking bro
Good morning my dealer
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by emekachief: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Deceptive stats. The reason is because Messi attempts more long range outside box shots than any other player. And many of those shots are not even half chances to begin with, so at least give credit to Messi for having some initiative to create chances where there are none.

With Messi, just watch him play and enjoy yourself thoroughly whether he scores or not. But everything about Ronaldo can be watched on livescores.com.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Zedwen: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2022
He is a great player.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by TimeAfterTime: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2022
You expect his ROI at 35? Wake up! CR7 does not need your psychological adjustments to hit the ground running.....anywhere...everywhere

WhatCanIsay:
It would have been outstanding and on extraterrestrial level for him to start playing on the level he did for Barcelona in any club immediately.

He played for Barcelona for more than a decade, everything about him was strictly and entirely Barcelona right from his professional career. I don't even expect his ROI till next season; there are still lots of psychological adjustments to be made before he starts functioning in his apex level. Even machines get tested severally when relocated before getting certifiably operational.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by mozona(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2022
And that is our latest ballon d or winner

SMH

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by tesppidd: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2022
mozona:
And that is our latest ballon d or winner

SMH
Ballon dor 2021 was awarded for performances between September 2020 and July 2021 meathead!

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2022
Those people that always cry for Messi to leave Barcelona are the worst enemy of life... They knew he'll fail then they push him out.

Anyway, you've mark your name in the history of football and nothing else to prove.

This should be a lesson for younger ones... Don't let them push you

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by tesppidd: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2022
TimeAfterTime:
You expect his ROI at 35? Wake up! CR7 does not need your psychological adjustments to hit the ground running.....anywhere...everywhere

When your position is in the penalty box then you hit the ground running.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by yomi531(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2022
All hail the king .
La Purga Atomica
El Messiah.
I hated u b4 coz of the way u punished my beloved man utd in 2 finals. But , I later had to start liking u coz u are just exceptional.
Let's call a spade a spade, bros is the main goat. Factos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by DabuIIIT: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2022

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by kals4luv990(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
It would have been outstanding and on extraterrestrial level for him to start playing on the level he did for Barcelona in any club immediately.

He played for Barcelona for more than a decade, everything about him was strictly and entirely Barcelona right from his professional career. I don't even expect his ROI till next season; there are still lots of psychological adjustments to be made before he starts functioning in his apex level. Even machines get tested severally when relocated before getting certifiably operational.

THEN CR7 IS THE A.I OF GODS

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Maobichek: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2022
obembet:
Messi football career has finish since Xavi and iniesta has left Barcelona. All the award he won after 2015 is a fraud. It's Just to encourage him maybe he will do better. Messi Need Xavi as a player not coach to survive.

Good morning, you have said it all, Xavi and Iniesta was the engine room of Barca. Messi is a wonderful player but Ronaldinho had more magic than Messi (Chelsea fans while Mourinho was Chelsea coach can relate). Messi is more discipline, that's what Ronaldinho lacked.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
He's gone, same with Ronaldo
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Xtianah09:
CR7 still remains the greatest footballer - summer or winter, whatever league and wherever ronaldo has delivered and moreso still doing ok with a pathetic man utd squad

Lol the same squad that finished 2nd in the league last season
Glory hunter grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Jokerman(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2022
OJEEMAH:
When Messi had the best scoring ratio in Europe, he was nicknamed "EIBARMAN" by some pained ass Penaldo fandogs even though stats shows his favourite opponents were Real Madrid, ATM, Sevilla & Valencia in the league and EPL teams in the UCL.

I stand with Benzema

Boss, why you con dey shalaye now.... grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Jokerman(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Baloranking:
Anybody that criticizes messi knows nothing about football.

His last game against reims. Even though he was subbed in at 62mins. He still had some key passes and good ball possession

He's still the Goat

You mean someone that lost possession 12 times?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doping violations: Grace Nwokocha Admits Drug Use, Gets 3-Year Ban / Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / England Vs Belgium: World Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.