Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League (18305 Views)

Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five / Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects / Ronaldo Is Now The Second Worst Free-kick Taker In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Ben1022: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Messi—probably the best player in the world today.
He is one of the finest and most exciting footballing talents in the world!
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Me I don't even want Messi to score in that farmers league so Ronaldo fans can continue lamenting. grin grin

Abi are they not the same people that call pep local champion because he is dominating premier league? So even if Messi dominate the league they will still say it is champions league they brought him for.

You can't satisfy them. Let them continue to lament.

Champions league is what matters for PSG and baba is bossing it. They are Tru to the round of 16, he won Best goal of the week and best goal of the group stage.

He should just continue bossing champions league and possibly win it for PSG. Then case closed.

If you like create 100 thread to criticize Messi performance in the league, e no concern us. So far he dey perform for champions league. Problem solved. cool grin wink

Ronaldo wey dey perform for league where he dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Echara:

Stop the claim, Veratti didn't score. His shot was deflected to goal. So it was counted as own goal. So, no assist for Messi and no goal for Veratti.

Why should I stop the claim because you said so? Officially, it was counted as a Veratti goal as his initial shot was on target and therefore a Messi assist. See the official statistic of the match below as at this afternoon on Livescores. You CR fans' insecurities are sickening sha. Fighting over assist lol.

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Usman587: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/lionel-messi-has-second-worst-conversion-rate-of-any-player-in-europes-top-five-leagues/
I knew it will come to this. What do you expect from a player who has refused to leave Barcelona for years. Well I hope it doesn't end this way else we will have to take one or two Ballon Dor away from him

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Polynek(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't be surprise after world cup Messi will still be among best 3 players for Ballon D'Or
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by OJEEMAH(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Benzema's quote is the same as my opinion.

Football is a team sport, but world best goes only to forwards, and once in a while to midfielders.

Every position should have a world's best, in my opinion.

This is the very reason why many truly great players retire without any worthy personal awards. It is not a good way to view football.

How can one say Messi or Ronaldo is the best player in the world when they only play in a position or maybe two throughout a game? What about the goalkeeper who makes the decisive saves, the defenders who protect the goal, and the midfielders who create channels of passes from one half of the field to the other?
You have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
danot1030:
The fraudulent ballor deor organizer will still prefer him over those with result to show

Wait... I thought you guys said Fifa best is better than ballon d'Or. And dey don carry am give Lewandoski, why you are you people still crying over ballon d'Or?... grin grin grin
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
tctrills:

definitely his old videos, not his PSG videos.

Yeah... Can't argue with a fanbase that believe the best version of their Ronaldo was in 2007.

Atleast Messi lifted a ballon d'Or in PSG shirt.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by tctrills: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
KreativSquare:

Yeah... Can't argue with a fanbase that believe the best version of their Ronaldo was in 2007.

Ronaldos name must always come up. Someone needs to take it easy
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:

Why should I stop the claim because you said so? Officially, it was counted as a Veratti goal as his initial shot was on target and therefore a Messi assist. See the official statistic of the match below as at this afternoon on Livescores. You CR fans' insecurities are sickening sha. Fighting over assist lol.

He has been reduced to ordinary pass grin grin... so for ur mind that pass follow for assist?? Go watch danilos goal , the pass from mbappe is what they call assist ... messi own na pass grin grin... ogbeni, whr are his goals ??
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Polynek:
Don't be surprise after world cup Messi will still be among best 3 players for Ballon D'Or

Messi does not play for Spain, Germany or France....he plays for Argentina...how e wan see quarter final??
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
KreativSquare:

In psg shirt for Argentina performance...not psg performance....Ronaldo lifted it for Manchester performance, real madrid performance....messi no lift am ontop psg performance... when de Lima won it in 2002 in real madrid , it was for his world cup performance with Brazil and not for real madrid that he just joined a couple of months b4 he won the award

Zidane , de Lima are the only players that have win it 2 times playing for different teams.... Zidane Juventus and real madrid, de Lima Barcelona and inter Milan, CR7 Manchester United and real madrid
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Polynek(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Messi does not play for Spain, Germany or France....he plays for Argentina...how e wan see quarter final??
Baba calm down make world cup start first.
Argentina no reach finals in 2014 world cup? undecided
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
tctrills:

Ronaldos name must always come up. Someone needs to take it easy

Lol... But you didn't see the name of the person who created the topic right?
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Polynek:
Baba calm down make world cup start first.
Argentina no reach finals in 2014 world cup? undecided

Lol...2014... their first since 1990 of which na struggle ooo...last minute extra time goal against Switzerland, penalty shoot out against Holland after sitting back for 120 mins and 1.0 win against a Belgium team that were still finding ground... those European teams they played in 2014 are deadlier now and have improved.... even European champions Italy cudnt overpower Switzerland to top their group... Serbia dint loose a single game to win the group that included former European champions Portugal... Argentina just de deceive themselves playing weak teams , Uruguay Colombia and Chile are no longer what they used to be , they dint keep up...thats y Argentina won copa ... if it was when players like James, cuadrado , Falcao, suarez cavani , sanchez vidal ...who born Argentina... that golden generation are old now ... and they dint replace them ... Europe keeps on getting better... if those Europeans catch Argentina, na sorry .... u cant b talking about 2014 ...u should talk about their last world cup in 2018
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Bouncing2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Still the GOAT
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by pquaver(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
jamexborn:
Ladies and Gentlemen

2021 Ballon d'Or Winner
LIONEL MESSI

LEWANDOWSKI was robbed

Did ur Ronaldo not win awards when he had worst free kick conversion rate. He overall game contribution is still the lowest up till now but still u see him as goat. Abeg hypocrisy na una 2nd name
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by emekachief: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Send me email @ kingofsking1321@gmail.com
Sirlancelot:
how much you will pay
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Polynek(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Lol...2014... their first since 1990 of which na struggle ooo...last minute extra time goal against Switzerland, penalty shoot out against Holland after sitting back for 120 mins and 1.0 win against a Belgium team that were still finding ground... those European teams they played in 2014 are deadlier now and have improved.... even European champions Italy cudnt overpower Switzerland to top their group... Serbia dint loose a single game to win the group that included former European champions Portugal... Argentina just de deceive themselves playing weak teams , Uruguay Colombia and Chile are no longer what they used to be , they dint keep up...thats y Argentina won copa ... if it was when players like James, cuadrado , Falcao, suarez cavani , sanchez vidal ...who born Argentina... that golden generation are old now ... and they dint replace them ... Europe keeps on getting better... if those Europeans catch Argentina, na sorry .... u cant b talking about 2014 ...u should talk about their last world cup in 2018
Bro u are making sense but let's keep our fingers crossed untill world cup start
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
OJEEMAH:
When Messi had the best scoring ratio in Europe, he was nicknamed "EIBARMAN" by some pained ass Penaldo fandogs even though stats shows his favourite opponents were Real Madrid, ATM, Sevilla & Valencia in the league and EPL teams in the UCL.

I stand with Benzema

I love benzema especially when he played with the Goat Cristiano Ronaldo 7 he was an excellent play maker bt he is a much better player when he keeps his mouth shut.

His mouth nearly destroyed the whole French team with a monumental scandal.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Polynek(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Bro u are making sense but let's keep our fingers crossed untill world cup starts
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

In psg shirt for Argentina performance...not psg performance....Ronaldo lifted it for Manchester performance, real madrid performance....messi no lift am ontop psg performance... when de Lima won it in 2002 in real madrid , it was for his world cup performance with Brazil and not for real madrid that he just joined a couple of months b4 he won the award

Zidane , de Lima are the only players that have win it 2 times playing for different teams.... Zidane Juventus and real madrid, de Lima Barcelona and inter Milan, CR7 Manchester United and real madrid

You are just shooting yourself in the leg.

Has Messi won ballon d'Or with PSG or not?

I'm sure google is your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

He has been reduced to ordinary pass grin grin... so for ur mind that pass follow for assist?? Go watch danilos goal , the pass from mbappe is what they call assist ... messi own na pass grin grin... ogbeni, whr are his goals ??

Your wahala plenty o. I and other Messi fans gat no problem with Mbappe's brilliance (cos it doesnt diminish Messi) unlike you people wey dey beef Greenwood & co grin.

At least Messi's pass into the box gave his teammate an opportunity to score. What about you jokers that have been celebrating pre-pre-pre assist of CR against Westham grin cheesy cheesy? Never before heard of it till you guys started the madness under the guise of "contribution" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Edipet(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
He is a great player
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:

Your wahala plenty o. I and other Messi fans gat no problem with Mbappe's brilliance (cos it doesnt diminish Messi) unlike you people wey dey beef Greenwood & co grin.

At least Messi's pass into the box gave his teammate an opportunity to score. What about you jokers that have been celebrating pre-pre-pre assist of CR against Westham grin cheesy cheesy? Never before heard of it till you guys started the madness under the guise of "contribution" grin grin

No una start " KEY" passes grin grin grin... when Messi had nothing to offer again , as assist and goal no gree come...una run go crossbar , shots on target, " KEY" passes which also means pre pre pre pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
KreativSquare:

You are just shooting yourself in the leg.

Has Messi won ballon d'Or with PSG or not?

I'm sure google is your friend.

There is a different between winning it at psg and winning it for psg ...go bk to grammar school

E b like say Google na ur enemy

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by mozona(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
tesppidd:
Ballon dor 2021 was awarded for performances between September 2020 and July 2021 meathead!

Telling me like i did not know fooooool...
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

There is a different between winning it at psg and winning it for psg ...go bk to grammar school

E b like say Google na ur enemy

Lol some of you ehn... I don't know how you reason.

I thought ballon d'Or is a personal award now. Which one is winning it for PSG?

He won it for himself at PSG.

I think you are the one that need schooling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

No una start " KEY" passes grin grin grin... when Messi had nothing to offer again , as assist and goal no gree come...una run go crossbar , shots on target, " KEY" passes which also means pre pre pre pass grin grin

grin grin grin Olodo, Key pass means a pass that directly resulted in a scoring chance creation. Not the pass before the pass before the pass before the assist grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin Olodo, Key pass means a pass that directly resulted in a scoring chance creation. Not the pass before the pass before the pass before the assist grin grin

grin grin yes na ...like Ronaldo use chest pass ball give Bruno....that one na "KEYEST" pass wey result to goal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
KreativSquare:

Lol some of you ehn... I don't know how you reason.

I thought ballon d'Or is a personal award now. Which one is winning it for PSG?

He won it for himself at PSG.

I think you are the one that need schooling.

Now u hv corrected urself ... at psg is different from for psg.... he won it due to his achievements in barca and not psg ....
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KreativSquare: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Now u hv corrected urself ... at psg is different from for psg.... he won it due to his achievements in barca and not psg ....

That's your problem.

All I said in the beginning was "he has lifted a ballon d'Or in PSG shirt.

na you con dey shalaye. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doping violations: Grace Nwokocha Admits Drug Use, Gets 3-Year Ban / Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / England Vs Belgium: World Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.