Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League (18309 Views)

Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five / Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects / Ronaldo Is Now The Second Worst Free-kick Taker In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by rajiedreez: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Henon: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2022
And he also has 7 balon d'or. Don't forget to add that.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Jokerman(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:
Deceptive stats. The reason is because Messi attempts more long range outside box shots than any other player. And many of those shots are not even half chances to begin with, so at least give credit to Messi for having some initiative to create chances where there are none.

With Messi, just watch him play and enjoy yourself thoroughly whether he scores or not. But everything about Ronaldo can be watched on livescores.com.

Na why Pessi get 1 goal in 9 months my brother..... grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Benny6944: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2022
OJEEMAH:
When Messi had the best scoring ratio in Europe, he was nicknamed "EIBARMAN" by some pained ass Penaldo fandogs even though stats shows his favourite opponents were Real Madrid, ATM, Sevilla & Valencia in the league and EPL teams in the UCL.

I stand with Benzema

Same fan of your kind criticize Ronaldo. you can now see your not exception in your biased statement

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Benny6944: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2022
That's why Cristiano Ronaldo will be the greatest in Football. messi is only 34, Ronaldo will be 37 in a few days.. still does better than that messi in FARMERS league. You can never compare Ronaldo at 34 to messi at 34.. Even Ronaldo at 35 scored 50 goals in a season. messi at 34, lol... but still blind fans of his won't accept Ronaldo is better. If you think changing league is easy help me ask me who is even playinf in farmers league how market, where he should be raking up at least 35-40 goals a season is yet to score more than one goal in 12 apps. Ronaldo went to Spain and conquered it, did the same in Italy, also finished as highest goal scorer and went back to the toughest league in Europe.. while messi is French league struggling. we only see him when Its time to give award they will find ways to give to him, leaving those well deserved behind.

I'm Happy Messi Fans can see striving in different league isn't easy..thats the challenge Ronaldo made mention. CR7 MADE IT LOOK EASY. WHERE TALENT CAN'T TAKE YOU TO, HARD WORK CAN.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Benny6944: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Henon:
And he also has 7 balon d'or. Don't forget to add that.

You mean the one they robbed others to honour him right?

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
OJEEMAH:
When Messi had the best scoring ratio in Europe, he was nicknamed "EIBARMAN" by some pained ass Penaldo fandogs even though stats shows his favourite opponents were Real Madrid, ATM, Sevilla & Valencia in the league and EPL teams in the UCL.

I stand with Benzema

Benzema's quote is the same as my opinion.

Football is a team sport, but world best goes only to forwards, and once in a while to midfielders.

Every position should have a world's best, in my opinion.

This is the very reason why many truly great players retire without any worthy personal awards. It is not a good way to view football.

How can one say Messi or Ronaldo is the best player in the world when they only play in a position or maybe two throughout a game? What about the goalkeeper who makes the decisive saves, the defenders who protect the goal, and the midfielders who create channels of passes from one half of the field to the other?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Sirlancelot(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2022
emekachief:
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old
how much you will pay
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by OJEEMAH(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Jokerman:

Boss, why you con dey shalaye now.... grin
grin

Happy New Year boss

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by tctrills: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Miraclejunction:
Still remains the best the game has ever seen,you need to watch this man play to appreciate him. He has everything in him,na full package...Anytime I want to entertain myself I just go to YouTube and watch his videos.
You can't judge a player alone based on goal,you check his all round contributions.
I have a fridge for sale in Lagos,you can check my signature to know more,pics is included
Make this people stop to dey delete my post na!
definitely his old videos, not his PSG videos.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2022
Still the undisputed sheep...attackers should say with their keypad
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
It would have been outstanding and on extraterrestrial level for him to start playing on the level he did for Barcelona in any club immediately.

He played for Barcelona for more than a decade, everything about him was strictly and entirely Barcelona right from his professional career. I don't even expect his ROI till next season; there are still lots of psychological adjustments to be made before he starts functioning in his apex level. Even machines get tested severally when relocated before getting certifiably operational.

Unfortunately mbappe will no longer be there and he will be 35...his career is over...Next ba America.... its just that these messi fans are small children that know nothing about football.... Ronaldo fans said messi will not be able to prosper in another club cos of he has played in barca all his career till 34, how do u expectcthat player to do well, but they fought and abused us...infact they said champions league is now a guarantee for psg grin grin... all these fake analysts that know nothing about football... they also said if he joins EPL he will break the goal scoring records because he scored EPL teams lots of goals when he played for Barcelona...I also said that's a dumb abd unintelligent way of reasoning, and that Barcelona will not follow him to England, that joining the EPL means new team mates, new tactics, new weather, new food , new environment, that most times , the new teammates will feel threatened and might b jealous of him, the refs might not favour him or protect him like when he was in la liga , lots and lots reasons ...but yet again they insulted us... now e don de manifest
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by tctrills: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2022
anigbajumo:
Really But he has 8goals contributions in his last 9 appearances for PSG, I guess that’s not necessary to be included in ur prejudice analysis

Messi has not been consistence mainly because of injury this season. Messi banter u call cry all day he has the highest number of apex football award in history not even Pele and maradona is close to him, if u are pained go hug transformer pls don’t mention me to say gibberish coz I knw yer will reply me with hate and bitterness.
Let's not defend poor performance. This isn't the Messi PSG hoped for. Let's hope he gets better. Again, Messi did not suffer any serious injury this season.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Eyakuare: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2022
At the end of the year he will still win balloon d'Or.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KinKking: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Vabsb
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:
Deceptive stats. The reason is because Messi attempts more long range outside box shots than any other player. And many of those shots are not even half chances to begin with, so at least give credit to Messi for having some initiative to create chances where there are none.

With Messi, just watch him play and enjoy yourself thoroughly whether he scores or not. But everything about Ronaldo can be watched on livescores.com.

SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...this thing wey u post so , e de embarrassing, e better say u just jump and pass
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by do4luv14(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2022
This is first club since leaving Barça, yet, he is struggling,
will now happen if he join a third club
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Benzema's quote is the same as my opinion.

Football is a team sport, but world best goes only to forwards, and once in a while to midfielders.

Every position should have a world's best, in my opinion.

This is the very reason why many truly great players retire without any worthy personal awards. It is not a good way to view football.

How can one say Messi or Ronaldo is the best player in the world when they only play in a position or maybe two throughout a game? What about the goalkeeper who makes the decisive saves, the defenders who protect the goal, and the midfielders who create channels of passes from one half of the field to the other?

I agree with u... but watch out for messi fans... they will tell u messi scores, assists and defends grin and so he deserves to b the undisputed goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by emekachief: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Message me. Kingofsking1321@gmai.com
Sirlancelot:
how much you will pay
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...this thing wey u post so , e de embarrassing, e better say u just jump and pass

Embarrassing, I agree, for your inability to comprehend.

Your own baba that has ghosted in EPL since December no dey embarrassing for you ba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by cr7lomo: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:

Embarrassing, I agree, for your inability to comprehend.

Your own baba that has ghosted in EPL since December no dey embarrassing for you ba.

Lol...at least he scored 3 abi 4 goals in December...he has contributed in 2 of their last 4 goals... wetin ur fraud don do this season?? The worst part is that even if psg scores 5 goals in a match, he will not score or assist ... he has been exposed....he is a fraud
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Jokerman:

Na why Pessi get 1 goal in 9 months my brother..... grin

Bro if you dont understand ask questions. When you hear conversion ratio, what comes to mind is efficiency of scoring from goal scoring chances. Messi has been playing as a midfielder almost exclusively in PSG. Much of the shots considered in his conversion ratio that this thread referenced were long range efforts which dont count as presentable chances.

Na UCL be the koko, French league was never regarded by you insecure and inferior CR fans in any case.
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Lamasta(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2022
PSG scammed grin
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by ThierryJay: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Lol...at least he scored 3 abi 4 goals in December...he has contributed in 2 of their last 4 goals... wetin ur fraud don do this season?? The worst part is that even if psg scores 5 goals in a match, he will not score or assist ... he has been exposed....he is a fraud

Contribute my ass, yet CR never recorded goal or assist since December.

Messi was brought on at 62 mins in their last match and he still assisted Veratti's second goal. Pls dey lie with conscience small na grin
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by fergie001: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Sammy07:
I refuse to comment

Make
no taunt me undecided
You know nah grin grin grin
Playmaker1 Ojeemah paulolee....It's just a phase, he will bounce back @ 37 grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Iykenuwa(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Miraclejunction:
Still remains the best the game has ever seen,you need to watch this man play to appreciate him. He has everything in him,na full package...Anytime I want to entertain myself I just go to YouTube and watch his videos.
You can't judge a player alone based on goal,you check his all round contributions.
I have a fridge for sale in Lagos,you can check my signature to know more,pics is included
Make this people stop to dey delete my post na!

If your fridge refuses to get cold, can we still call it the best fridge, simply because you can place items on top of it?

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by KingDash: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2022
OJEEMAH:

I stand with Benzema
I hear say this guy dey come psg sef
Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Echara: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2022
ThierryJay:

Contribute my ass, yet CR never recorded goal or assist since December.

Messi was brought on at 62 mins in their last match and he still assisted Veratti's second goal. Pls dey lie with conscience small na grin

Stop the claim, Veratti didn't score. His shot was deflected to goal. So it was counted as own goal. So, no assist for Messi and no goal for Veratti.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League by Miraclejunction(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Iykenuwa:

If your fridge refuses to get cold, can we still call it the best fridge, simply because you can place items on top of it?
I don't get you...what are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doping violations: Grace Nwokocha Admits Drug Use, Gets 3-Year Ban / Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / England Vs Belgium: World Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.