Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy (1907 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kabir5643(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
I go share my experience later

I Dey come grin

Ehn ehn so, the first time I ever toasted a girl, took me over four years. It was a gurl staying next street, I have liked her since I was in jss2,it was when I reached ss3 I summoned the courage to talk to her after practicing like werey.

The day gan gan gan. My heart was really really beating fast and my legs were shaking. My cousin that followed me sef was making jest of me grin. So I stopped her o and asked this nonsense gurl if she knew me, the gurl said no(in my mind I was like wtf). But I sha introduced myself sha and asked her if we could be friends sha, she said yes.

To my surprise, we became good friends

The end tongue
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why shall I shy?
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jondelng:
Why shall I shy?
Cos of low self esteem..now share your story
. wink
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kabir5643:

I Dey come grin
I go share mine later too grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Olabode971(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
It happened to me some years back. Then, there was the girl name LOLA, she does visit me always, even if she was sent to buy kerosene, maggi or even matches. She does lie on my bed looking me seducively, me as a shy guy, i go just dey look her like hen looking at groundnut inside sealed bottle. Na so diz babe take move on, after she see say me na shy nigga. But now, am now a sharp shooter, any babe cross my lane now, na LASH LASH i dey lash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

I go share mine later too grin
Remember I gat eyes on you.. grin grin wink
So compose yourself just in case you will be sharing yours.. cheesy wink
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kolenda(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Remember I gat eyes on you.. grin grin wink
So compose yourself just in case you will be sharing yours.. cheesy wink
This person self...
But why are you always on every thread? From morning till night? How the thing dey do you?
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

This person self...
But why are you always on every thread? From morning till night? How the thing dey do you?
Same way e dey do you.. cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kolenda(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same way e dey do you.. cheesy
What stage are you in life? Don't you have things to think about other than jumping on threads?
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by toujurs: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
How can you be shy, to knack a pussy. Seem you are still a kid. Your balls ain't thick yet. Pussies got to be banged. It's your duty man.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Gratefulsoul202: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

This person self...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

What stage are you in life? Don't you have things to think about other than jumping on threads?
I am at a stage where I can post anything j so want..
Kolenda tell me ain't you comfortable?
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kolenda(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am at a stage where I can post anything j so want..
Kolenda tell me ain't you comfortable?
Well, I had to make my observations and I know you're fit to engage me from now till tomorrow.So you win.
No more response from me.
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

Well, I had to make my observations and I know you're fit to engage me from now till tomorrow.So you win.
No more response from me.
Nope it's not about that.. talk to me Kolenda what's wrong?
I am in for a heart to heart conversation..
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Ok
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos of low self esteem..now share your story
. wink

How can I be shy when the girls were toasting the engineer themselves.
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jondelng:

How can I be shy when the girls were toasting the engineer themselves.
Share your story then.. cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Do people still toast girls this days undecided...
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kolena: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

This person self...
That person isn't alright. grin grin It's good as you snubbed his/her last comment.
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kolenda(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolena:

That person isn't alright. grin grin It's good as you snubbed his/her last comment.
Someone that is always ready to engage you 24/7. I don't have his/her time biko!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Theboy21: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

Someone that is always ready to engage you 24/7. I don't have his/her time biko!

You think everyone on NL is normal? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by SilverG33k(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2022
First day at school, this short slim lady looked at me and called me Femi, meanwhile my name is Tope. I am very cute so getting girls attention wasn't a problem, the problem is, I am really really shy.

One day, rain was falling, lectures was over and we ended up inside the same bus going home. I decided to try my luck, "How fa, I go follow you go your house today". She didn't hesitate, she invited me immediately. Getting to her house, we talked and she said she wanted to rest a bit, i slept on the bed and she slept beside me. I noticed she wasn't sleeping.

Next thing, I didn't know what else to do so I fell asleep too. After 2 hours sleeping, she angrily woke me up and told me it's getting late I should go to my house. She never invited me over again.

Another occasion, I have this final year brother who thought he can help my single life. He arranged a short babe for me, she was my coursemate but we don't talk.

One faithful afternoon, at the mini campus, she invited my coursemate over, got a chair for both of us to sit, all alone without distraction. My matchmaker told me to start toasting this girl.

I couldn't do anything but smile all through, Y'all would probably find it hard to believe but I didn't say a single word for close to 2 minutes, it was extremely awkward, i literally had nothing to say. I just kept mute and stared at the floor.

Long story short, I didn't get the girl.

Just to put this out there, I'm still single, the difference is, I am now funded compared to when I was in school.

If you're in lagos, short slim, looking for love, perhaps we could totally hangout. I'm 24, and I'm no longer shy, trust me, Lagos opened my eyes

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by MrCork: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Kabir5643:

I Dey come grin

angry
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by MrCork: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Kabir5643:

I Dey come grin

Bro no oofenese to yor foto profile but do men ignore u coz u dresss like female?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy by Kabir5643(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2022
SilverG33k:
First day at school, this short slim lady looked at me and called me Femi, meanwhile my name is Tope. I am very cute so getting girls attention wasn't a problem, the problem is, I am really really shy.

One day, rain was falling, lectures was over and we ended up inside the same bus going home. I decided to try my luck, "How fa, I go follow you go your house today". She didn't hesitate, she invited me immediately. Getting to her house, we talked and she said she wanted to rest a bit, i slept on the bed and she slept beside me. I noticed she wasn't sleeping.

Next thing, I didn't know what else to do so I fell asleep too. After 2 hours sleeping, she angrily woke me up and told me it's getting late I should go to my house. She never invited me over again.

Another occasion, I have this final year brother who thought he can help my single life. He arranged a short babe for me, she was my coursemate but we don't talk.

One faithful afternoon, at the mini campus, she invited my coursemate over, got a chair for both of us to sit, all alone without distraction. My matchmaker told me to start toasting this girl.

I couldn't do anything but smile all through, Y'all would probably find it hard to believe but I didn't say a single word for close to 2 minutes, it was extremely awkward, i literally had nothing to say. I just kept mute and stared at the floor.

Long story short, I didn't get the girl.

Just to put this out there, I'm still single, the difference is, I am now funded compared to when I was in school.

If you're in lagos, short slim, looking for love, perhaps we could totally hangout. I'm 24, and I'm no longer shy, trust me, Lagos opened my eyes

Mad o. Me I go still find something say sha
We get almost the same p

(1) (Reply)

Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. / Phyna Caught On Top Of Deji In The Midnight bbnaija / The One Minute Man: A True Life Account By Ozwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.