Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja (18853 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
lasisi69:
Village people viewing shocked shocked
Hahahahhahah please

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

To be sincere....abuja is not a place where uber/bolt pays
Nobody patronize it that much because there is nobody living life on the fast lane in abuja...

Are you sure

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
doctor306:
There’s a higher chance of making it in SÁ than Abuja … the risk involved is the same , xenophobia or terrorism choose ur own devil . That Uber idea is a no no in Abuja thou
Why are you guys saying uber is not profitable in Abuja, but i saw uber everywhere in Abuja more than any state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Sirmuel1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is Abuja not safe? But I thought its the capital every is heavy security

Taxi business is not safe at night. The Heavy security is only protecting Government properties, and VIPs.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2022
watersideboys:

Very correct and he has been operating on nairaland for years obsessed about seeing Nigeria fall
Leave the jobless and lazy xenophobic pap guzzling goon with his acute stu.pidity, he's just obsessed with Nigerians and always get an orgasm whenever we quote him and his gangs of misfits,

that's why he have plenty accounts from Tmksouth, yebomadiba and many others and he keeps creating countless threads on a Nigerian forum seeking our validation.

The 40 years old loser is also a pretentious snake and pathological liar.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by mysticwarrior(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol, they are inter-connected, somethin like a"troll syndicate"
coming from another yeye south African.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by mysticwarrior(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
wonders will never end grin grin
he just told you his mind.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
mysticwarrior:
he just told you his mind.
Does he even have a mind to begin with?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
mysticwarrior:
coming from another yeye south African.
yes, i happen to come from the dopest country in Africa, thank you cool
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by theTranscriber: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
lol
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:

That is about to implode with stupidity!

Watch that space, its coming.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

That is about to implode with stupidity!

Watch that space, its coming.
LOL. Now thia is rich, coming from people still launching locomotive trains and celebrating street marks, we would have learnt the stupidy from you villagers
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
LOL. Now thia is rich, coming from people still launching locomotive trains and celebrating street marks, we would have learnt the stupidy from you villagers

How can you learn anything outside of bantu education. You can't see past the Limpopo.

My people please make dem no deceive you here with Tinfrastructure created by White monopoly capital.

DO NOT GO TO SOUTH AFRICA for hustling, holiday, vacation, wedding. They want your "capital" and not "you".
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

How can you learn anything outside of bantu education. You can't see past the Limpopo.

My people please make dem no deceive you here with Tinfrastructure created by White monopoly capital.

DO NOT GO TO SOUTH AFRICA for hustling, holiday, vacation, wedding. They want your "capital" and not "you".

The bolded so played out Adewale
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The bolded so played out Adewale

Facts are facts. They cannot be played out.

PS I am not Yoruba.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Facts are facts. They cannot be played out.

PS I am not Yoruba.
Don't care.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Don't care.

Don't go to south africa. Big for nothing land that has nothing to offer but disease, gays and violence
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Don't care.

Exactly what I mean when I say can't see past the Limpopo.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
watersideboys:

Don't go to south africa. Big for nothing land that has nothing to offer but disease, gays and violence
Lol. Of course we live with gay people and we are most definitely not gonna be apologetic for that. Funny how you idiots whine about about "xenophobia" but are "homophobic" as hell, laughable and hypocritical really..

As for violence, have you checked your barbarity as of late? No week goes by without a headless corpse being found on some bush. So fvck off.

One thing i agree with you though, is don't come here. We've had enough of you as it is
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Exactly what I mean when I say can't see past the Limpopo.
Don't care
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Of course we live with gay people and we are most definitely not gonna be apologetic for that. Funny how you idiots whine about about "xenophobia" but are "homophobic" as hell, laughable and hypocritical really..

As for violence, have you checked your barbarity as of late? No week goes by without a headless corpse being found on some bush. So fvck off.

One thing i agree with you though, is don't come here. We've had enough of you as it is

Lol. Why did you skip the part about your disease ridden country. I'm sure you have aids too
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
watersideboys:

Lol. Why did you skip the part about your disease ridden country. I'm sure you have aids too
Because i already dealt with it. you don't throw stones while living in a glass house

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Because i already dealt with it. you don't throw stones while living in a glass house

Yea. But you guys lead in everywhere sexually transmitted diseases lol dirty people
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:

Comprhension is absolutely necessary when you have sensational articles like this that deal in absolue terms.

If Nigerian supposedly has a population of 220 million compared to a population of 49 million South Africans, in "absolute" terms they would have more HIV cases but relatively speaking the numbers in comparison to the population size would be a smaller percentile.

Case in point if Nigeria truly does have the most babies with HIV in relative terms this would mean that If I count 10 of my friends 6 out of 10 would have babies with HIV.....Hmmm I think not.

However when we come to SA I know that 1 out of 5 SA's is HIV positive which means Iron galaxy, if you count 10 of your friends it is almost a guarantee that 3- 4 of them are HIV positive.

This is the reason my odds are better at sleeping with 20 random girls in Nigeria without protection and not catching the "disease" as opposed to doing that in SA which will significantly increase the probability of my being infected by HIV.

Data is just data until meaning is imposed upon it.

My people if una know una self you go leave SA woman alone or strap up well well.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Comprhension is absolutely necessary when you have sensational articles like this that deal in absolue terms.

If Nigerian supposedly has a population of 220 million compared to a population of 49 million South Africans, in "absolute" terms they would have more HIV cases but relatively speaking the numbers in comparison to the population size would be a smaller percentile.

Case in point if Nigeria truly does have the most babies with HIV in relative terms this would mean that If I count 10 of my friends 6 out of 10 would have babies with HIV.....Hmmm I think not.

However when we come to SA I know that 1 out of 5 SA's is HIV positive which means Iron galaxy, if you count 10 of your friends it is almost a guarantee that 3- 4 of them are HIV positive.

This is the reason my odds are better at sleeping with 20 random girls in Nigeria without protection and not catching the "disease" as opposed to doing that in SA which will significantly increase the probability of my being infected by HIV.

Data is just data until meaning is imposed upon it.

My people if una know una self you go leave SA woman alone or strap up well well.

Didn't even read, I expect hogwash and spinning
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
watersideboys:

Yea. But you guys lead in everywhere sexually transmitted diseases lol dirty people
Dirty people? SA? grin grin grin the most cosmopolitan African country leading with dirty people ? do you hear yourself ? have you seen your own people sef? dirty dashikis, dirty Muslim women with dirty hijab, shapeless ugly chicks with bleached light faces and dark arms and legs wearing dirty flip-flops and cheap weaves walk the pothole-riddled roads, jostling for spaces through a crowded lagos, with dirty mamas wearing dirty gele selling fufu, the smell of fufu and armpit fills the air, the blurring noise of okadas is defeaning.....ooh ah, I'd rather die na grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Didn't even read, I expect hogwash and spinning

Yes ignore the obvious, it remains fact.

Please do not go to this people's country. They will say first its illegals, then they will say its legal immigrants operating businesses, then they will switch to foreigners who are working legally.

Which is it, Xenophobes. Listen to your Mampara Mashaba and you expect a nincompoop like that to be President. Just listen to the buffoon.

Please make una leave South African alone. They keep pointing fingers at everybody, tomorrow dem go point am at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iW2op6EUXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbGGIJH6RQM
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Dirty people? SA? grin grin grin the most cosmopolitan African country leading with dirty people ? do you hear yourself ? have you seen your own people sef? dirty dashikis, dirty Muslim women with dirty hijab, shapeless ugly chicks with bleached light faces and dark arms and legs wearing dirty flip-flops and cheap weaves walk the pothole-riddled roads, jostling for spaces through a crowded lagos, with dirty mamas wearing dirty gele selling fufu, the smell of fufu and armpit fills the air, the blurring noise of okadas is defeaning.....ooh ah, I'd rather die na grin grin grin grin

Eina!

But sadly very true.

cc heniford2 (aka henifart), Ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Morpheus24

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes ignore the obvious, it remains fact.

Please do not go to this people's country. They will say first its illegals, then they will say its legal immigrants operating businesses, then they will switch to foreigners who are working legally.

Which is it, Xenophobes. Listen to your Mampara Mashaba and you expect a nincompoop like that to be President. Just listen to the buffoon.

Please make una leave South African alone. They keep pointing fingers at everybody, tomorrow dem go point am at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iW2op6EUXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbGGIJH6RQM
I don't know, it seems Mashaba is your boogeyman ...the way you obsess about him, lol.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Eina!

But sadly very true.

cc heniford2 (aka henifart), Ikllbrokehoes, transcriber. Morpheus24
Imgine the gall of this idiot.. grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:

Mscheww I rather be that dirty than diseased ridden dirty inside of me. It's like you have never seen a patient with aids and sexually transmitted disease dying then you will know how dirty you people are. I'm a health worker . Dirty nonsense south africans
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
watersideboys:

Mscheww I rather be that dirty than diseased ridden dirty inside of me. It's like you have never seen a patient with aids and sexually transmitted disease dying then you will know how dirty you people are. I'm a health worker . Dirty nonsense south africans
The same diseases you transmit to your babies huh flip-flop man? The most babies born with HIV on planet earth! let that sink in.....quick question, where do you think these babies get Hiv from huh Skull-miner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? / 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.