Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja (18857 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Didn't know 54mil South Africans were on this forum.. grin grin y'all just dumb, what are you eating that side?

My friend shat app your dirty stanking mouth. You obviously are short of words. If a Nigerian tells you your country is dead, its dead accept it . Nothing is there again. I rather channel my determination to make it in life elsewhere than south africa
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Nyaope boys don't do muggings, their expertise is stealing copper.

Zimbabweans & Mozambicans are the pickpocketers, house robbers and Mozambicans also do hijackings.

Nigerians fuel all these vices with drugs and buying and reselling stolen goods. They also run brothels and human trafficking rings. These are well-known facts in SA.

Yes that's why in the jails these foreigners are highly under represented.

The police must only be experts are catching South Africans.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes that's why in the jails these foreigners are highly under represented.

The police must only be experts are catching South Africans.

Yes, because it's easier to catch documented locals with known family links than illegal aliens without documents or have fake identities.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yes, because it's easier to catch documented locals with known family links than illegal aliens without documents or have fake identities.

So the Zimbabwean hijackers simply vanish into thin air after their heist, they don't live within SA communities or maybe they drive themselves across the borders and return when they are ready to commit crime again. keep telling yourselves those lies to make you feel better.

***Shaking my head****
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by porthouse7(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

Thanks dear, I am aware that they don’t issue permit anymore. I have a liable agent helping me out. Are you residing there?
moved out of dat shithole Already
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

So the Zimbabwean hijackers simply vanish into thin air after their heist, they don't live within SA communities or maybe they drive themselves across the borders and return when they are ready to commit crime again. keep telling yourselves those lies to make you feel better.

***Shaking my head****

They hijack cars to sell them obviously. Many have been caught smuggling them across the border.

And yes they live in their own communities of sympathetic foreigners - just as all Nigerians in SA know drug dealers and scammers but they never report them.

Have u ever reported your brothers to the SA police my dear Morpheus, since u live in SA and know so much about it undecided

cc IronGalaxy, LesudAfricaine, JaceBlaze, TMKsouth

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

They hijack cars to sell them obviously. Many have been caught smuggling them across the border.

And yes they live in their own communities of sympathetic foreigners - just as all Nigerians in SA know drug dealers and scammers but they never report them.

Have u ever reported your brothers to the SA police my dear Morpheus, since u live in SA and know so much about it undecided

This still does not explain the mis-representation of foreign criminals in SA jails. Have you ever looked at the stats?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

This still does not explain the mis-representation of foreign criminals in SA jails. Have you ever looked at the stats?

I REPEAT: Have u ever reported your criminally inclined brothers to the cops - seeing they're the majority in the Nigerian community and they use fake documents to avoid arrest?

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I REPEAT: Have u ever reported your criminally inclined brothers to the cops - seeing they're the majority in the Nigerian community and they use fake documents to avoid arrest?

So crime must be reported in order for you to apprehend suspects. Police do not set up sting operations. They are waiting at the shebeens for a Nigerian to run in and point them to where they are selling drugs.

Shame!

i see you cc'ing your brothers for help.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

So crime must be reported in order for you to apprehend suspects. Police do not set up sting operations. They are waiting at the shebeens for a Nigerian to run in and point them to where they are selling drugs.

Shame!

i see you cc'ing your brothers for help.

I cc'd them coz I've hit a nerve so they should come witness this cheesy

Did u not ask why Zim hijackers don't get caught in the communities they live? And i said all u foreigners protect each other in your communities just as you've never called the cops on Nigerians dealing in drugs in SA. And we all know you know them - more than half of Nigerians in SA are involved in crime hence the bad reputation.

So don't let the cat hold your tongue my brother - why do u not report your brothers to the police? South Africans report criminals all the time so.why don't u

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

So crime must be reported in order for you to apprehend suspects..

Yes. That's why there are numbers such as 10111 and 911 in the US.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I cc'd them coz I've hit a nerve so they should come witness this cheesy

Did u not ask why Zim hijackers don't get caught in the communities they live? And i said all u foreigners protect each other in your communities just as you've never called the cops on Nigerians dealing in drugs in SA. And we all know you know them - more than half of Nigerians in SA are involved in crime hence the bad reputation.

So don't let the cat hold your tongue my brother - why do u not report your brothers to the police? South Africans report criminals all the time so.why don't u

The phrase is "cat got your tongue" and its used in a different context, dummy.

Which nerve did you hit the one where it is obvious your police force cannot do their job properly and catch criminals in your country nor have they devised a plan to do so for over 25+ years now.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

The phrase is "cat got your tongue" and its used in a different context, dummy.

Which nerve did you hit the one where it is obvious your police force cannot do their job properly and catch criminals in your country nor have they devised a plan to do so for over 25+ years now.

Imagine a crime sympathizer from a failed state mocking the South African govt. That's why I like Mashaba and the Patriotic Alliance - they're gonna close your loud mouth very fast... no questions asked... Ghana Must Go bag at the border first thing on the day they get into office cheesy
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Imagine a crime sympathizer from a failed state mocking the South African govt. That's why I like Mashaba and the Patriotic Alliance - they're gonna close your loud mouth very fast... no questions asked... Ghana Must Go bag at the border first thing on the day they get into office cheesy

If it hasn't been done in the last 20+ years it not gonna be done today by an illiterate populist Mampara.

Mark my words.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
watersideboys:

My friend shat app your dirty stanking mouth. You obviously are short of words. If a Nigerian tells you your country is dead, its dead accept it . Nothing is there again. I rather channel my determination to make it in life elsewhere than south africa
wonders will never end grin grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by komodapson(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

There’s no Taxi War between Uber and Taxify, there are several hundreds of Zimbabweans/Foreigners working the Uber and Taxify business. Most Nigerian local food stuff places uses Nigerian Uber drivers for their deliveries. Where you will have problems is local Taxi/Bus business.

Most of you guys saying SA’ns are being hard on Foreigners with regards to Job. How many of your state government will employ any foreigner in your state?

You lot won’t even allow a person from a different state progress in your state because they’re not from there, but you want to judge a whole country for putting themselves first.

Nigerians are the biggest Hypocrite. Screaming Xenophobic, yet you are tribalistic towards a person who’s from a different local government in your state.

You call a person from a different region/tribes various type of names but foreigners in a different country are Xenophobic.

Make Hausa man go Yoruba land go hold elective position as Nigerians are doing in various countries. Black man, black sense

You were already making sense till you went and smoke Mkpuri...but why?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by KaluwisxPRO: 2:58am On Jan 29, 2022
komodapson:

You were already making sense till you went and smoke Mkpuri...but why?

You mean your dead lineage.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Most intelligent people are.
intelligent
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Bathong shocked, Morpheus24 did u mistakenly respond to me with the wrong account? BUSTED! grin. U were meant to respond as Segsy19.
grin grin he has more than one account

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Honestly, this is getting out of hand, this is why, there's a such a stronf anti- foreigner sentiment now because these people do as they please.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
IronGalaxy:
grin grin he has more than one account

Seeing the type of character he is he definitely has more than 5 grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Seeing the type of character he is he definitely has more than 5 grin
All these obsessive weirdos have more than 4 accounts grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2022
IronGalaxy:
All these obsessive weirdos have more than 4 accounts grin

And up to 10 grin

cc Morpheus24, Ikillbrokehoes, Transcriber
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

And up to 10 grin

cc Morpheus24, Ikillbrokehoes, Transcriber
Icejayz

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Icejayz

grin grin grin

Iceyjayz is Ikllbrokehoes. Heck, all these people could actually just be one sicko (iceyjayz, ikillbrokehoes, transcriber, Morpheus24, Segsy17, DrivebyKiller, Blurpy, Hilineus) grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin grin grin

Iceyjayz is Ikllbrokehoes. Heck, all these people could actually just be one sicko (iceyjayz, ikillbrokehoes, transcriber, Morpheus24, Segsy17, DrivebyKiller, Blurpy, Hilineus) grin
Lol, they are inter-connected, somethin like a"troll syndicate"

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin grin grin

Lol interesting, what would we say about you that owns LesudeAfricaine/TMKsouth/yebomadiba/TjoBATHONG and many others that I don't know of?
Maybe we will all call you an obsessed xenophobic psycho, since you are obsessed with Nigerians more than our neighbors.
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
Lol interesting, what would we say about you that owns LesudeAfricaine/TMKsouth/yebomadiba/TjoBATHONG and many others that I don't know of?
Maybe we will all call you an obsessed xenophobic psycho, since you are obsessed with Nigerians more than our neighbors.
cheesy

Very correct and he has been operating on nairaland for years obsessed about seeing Nigeria fall

3 Likes

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
watersideboys:

Very correct and he has been operating on nairaland for years obsessed about seeing Nigeria fall

Who's this warthogsideboys newcomer now undecided Another iceyjayz/ikllbrokehoes production cheesy I'll update the list...
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by preciousose(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

There’s no Taxi War between Uber and Taxify, there are several hundreds of Zimbabweans/Foreigners working the Uber and Taxify business. Most Nigerian local food stuff places uses Nigerian Uber drivers for their deliveries. Where you will have problems is local Taxi/Bus business.

Most of you guys saying SA’ns are being hard on Foreigners with regards to Job. How many of your state government will employ any foreigner in your state?

You lot won’t even allow a person from a different state progress in your state because they’re not from there, but you want to judge a whole country for putting themselves first.

Nigerians are the biggest Hypocrite. Screaming Xenophobic, yet you are tribalistic towards a person who’s from a different local government in your state.

You call a person from a different region/tribes various type of names but foreigners in a different country are Xenophobic.

Make Hausa man go Yoruba land go hold elective position as Nigerians are doing in various countries. Black man, black sense
Bro, I'm a Nigeria and I'm telling you the truth you are saying the fucking truth. We complain about racism, xenephobia etc but we are the biggest tribal bigots, we hate any body that's not from our tribe. At the end of the day, we Nigerians are our own enemies. Please always fight for your Country first, don't mind this tribal bigots here. �
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
cheesy

Iceyjayz/ikllbrokehoes, my man - this reminds me of the time I knocked u out for a whole year (as TjoBathong! of course) after u messed with me saying you'd drive me off this forum grin When was that again - you'd remember best coz u were the one left with the emotional scars grin Imagine a foreigner sending u to Nairaland jail on your own forum grin

Was that round about the time you birthed these multiple miscellaneous accounts - while you were languishing in the Nairaland digital waste bin? grin Well, I'm not done with you sucker - I'm patiently spinning the web - eventually you'll get all tangled up in it like u always do.

Tick tock... Tick tock... cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Bolt Business is now risky in Abuja, unless you will close before night fall.

If there is a possibility of getting a job in South Africa, please go there. You can't just rely on a risky job in Abuja.... However, if you can get a better job in Abuja, it is better than going to SA.
Is Abuja not safe? But I thought its the capital every is heavy security

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? / 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss / Agricultural Enginering Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.