Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos (4759 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Crossboy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerian military man carries his fiancée who is a nurse after rescuing her alive in war front in inspired pre-wedding photoshoot. The second picture where the military man lies on top of sick bed as his wife-to-be who is a nurse poses by him. Maybe the man needs treatment after the war!

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/soldier-rescues-his-fiancee-who-is.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Crossboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let's just hope that Nigeria defense academy don't come for him for displaying flexibility in the war front in the name of pre wedding photoshoot tongue tongue tongue

He's mate are combating iswap Camps and Boko Bois Camps in the north. He's doing pre wedding photoshoot tongue.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
So romantic indeed cheesy

But why is it like that--"A soldier man can come and go and marry a civilian-woman but a civilian-man can not just come and marry a military woman without going to the guardroom lipsrsealed. Abi na so the thing just dey pain those RAKADEDE officers reach? angry
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
A guy who really understand the importance of women..
Blessings to him for what he did..

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Kriss216: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Perfect combo

A soldier and a Nurse. Two promiscuous profession.

Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Celupupu: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
I love this... See as I'm just here smiling from cheek to cheek wink cheesy
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Perfect combo

A soldier and a Nurse. Two promiscuous profession.

Congratulations to them.
Stereotype.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Crossboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
cool
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by MetroBaba1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Old news
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by KenghisKhan(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
No be all this drama,shey The marriage go last? #No hating

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Generalwoodz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Celupupu:
I love this... See as I'm just here smiling from cheek to cheek wink cheesy
And I'm here grinning from ear to ear
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
And Gal Gadot is still delaying me.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Jeon(f): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
TASTELESS.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by crackhouse(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
If he see boko haram now he go run leave his fiancé.. showman
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Wonderboy01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na wetin una wish unaself go happen to una cool

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Matheusmartin: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
It should be the other way round.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by potbelly(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
He rescued her but ended up on the sick bed...
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by SarutobiEky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
What is all these sad undecided undecided this one no be soldier abeg.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Rickmann: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Crossboy:
Nigerian military man carries his fiancée who is a nurse after rescuing her alive in war front in inspired pre-wedding photoshoot. The second picture where the military man lies on top of sick bed as his wife-to-be who is a nurse poses by him. Maybe the man needs treatment after the war!

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/soldier-rescues-his-fiancee-who-is.html

Wetin eye no go see for this country.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Gadafii: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Who will rescue this soldier man, when bandits and Iswap attack them.

Mumu concept, I wish you happy married life never the less
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
And Gal Gadot is still delaying me.

So no be only me dey this Gal Gadot mataa.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Testimony1988(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Let's just hope that Nigeria defense academy don't come for him for displaying flexibility in the war front in the name of pre wedding photoshoot tongue tongue tongue

He's mate are combating iswap Camps and Boko Bois Camps in the north. He's doing pre wedding photoshoot tongue.
hahahaha.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by stamapro(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Soldier rescued his fiance during war, his fiance who is a nurse is treating him after the war. No sense... Bad luck type of pre wedding photo. Even though sense no do una, I pray this will not become your story .
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Premium tears
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by Englishisamust: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Nairalander and Twitter is the most lively place to be. You can never be bored
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos by juman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Marrying a soldier is bad idea.
Boko haram would kill him.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / Would U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You ? (ladies I Need Ur Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.