Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? (2689 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 9jafetish(f): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
well i will have to admit i don't have much of a back side cry, but i learn to not be jealous of others and congratulate who have a god blessed body.

Anyways back to my story my sister has what i like to call the beyonce body.So during this weekend we both went to the club together and these lepah girls kept on giving her mean dirty looks,(i obviously didn't like that because she's my sister). So i went to confront them and these lepahs went crazy , yelling that my sister looks like a Ashawo, she was slutty looking, shes fat(when my sister is not even close). also my sister can't help that she attracts a lot of guys, shes beautiful too.

Long story short the yelling got out of control that they asked my sisters ,her frds and i to leave,same thing with the other world vision starving Africans looking girls.

the reason why i am mad is because they could of just kept their opinions to themselves and not ruin me and my sister's time there. Now i don't even think we are allowed to go into that club anymore.
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by MrCork17: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
are you skinnny like toooth pig?
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by MMM2(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
and what,
continue what happend ? angry
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by star4(f): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
Can you generalise all these people from just one incident? Which yes I agree was totally out of order
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 9jafetish(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

and what,
continue what happend ? angry

after the fighting we just went home and told our mom.
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 9jafetish(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
star*:

Can you generalise all these people from just one incident? Which yes I agree was totally out of order

i can't but i am very mad , i don't like what they did to y sis
M M M:

op
by d way as a girl if u need hip, big bre-ast, nyash and big body u need 2 start drinking or swallow sp-erm. kiss

no it's genetics my frd
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by MMM2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
9jafetish:

after the fighting we just went home and told our mom.

what did she do?
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by star4(f): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
All the M's dude wants the very fine details lol!
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by tellwisdom: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
well i will have to admit i don't have much of a back side , but i learn to not be jealous of others and congratulate who have a god blessed body.

Anyways back to my story my sister has what i like to call the beyonce body.So during this weekend  we both went to the club together and these lepah girls kept on giving her mean dirty looks,(i obviously didn't like that because she's my sister). So i went to confront them and these lepahs went crazy , yelling that my sister looks like a Ashawo, she was  slutty looking, shes fat(when my sister is not even close). also my sister can't help that she attracts a lot of guys, shes beautiful too.

Long story short the  yelling got out of control that  they asked my sisters  ,her frds and i to leave,same thing with the other   world vision starving Africans looking girls.

the reason why i am mad is because they could of just kept their opinions to themselves and not ruin me and my sister's time there. Now i don't even think we are allowed to go into that club anymore.

You said it yourself, and WHY DIDNT YOU TELL YOUR SISTER TO BATH BEFORE COMING TO THE CLUB??, That exactly the reason for the look, and not the TALES BY MOONLIGHT STORY you posted here embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by MMM2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
4get dat ur genetic,
just use dat my formula
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by MMM2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
star*:

All the M's dude wants the very fine details lol!

yes
i paid 4 d story. undecided
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 9jafetish(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

You said it yourself, and WHY DIDNT YOU TELL YOUR SISTER TO BATH BEFORE COMING TO THE CLUB??, That exactly the reason for the look, and not the TALES BY MOONLIGHT STORY you posted here embarassed embarassed

dity looks means  giving mean looks , like you know how your mother give your frds these mean looks if they don't look like good kids.

lol this
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp..com/-55ZfAnWQLB4/TdFi8dQYIAI/AAAAAAAAARQ/7hsoaD-6KTc/s1600/hilary_clinton_dirty_look.jpg&imgrefurl=http://al-mademoiselle..com/2011/05/death-stares.html&usg=__anoOn3p3Rnf2DVD-tKzhLVzyxOs=&h=309&w=400&sz=18&hl=en&start=0&sig2=2RA3IblzK1RPlQeIeBpoWQ&zoom=1&tbnid=QfnJnD_u3hdonM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=155&ei=6LkATvXrNoOWsgOcpeTADQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddirty%2Blooks%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1C1DVCJ_enCA415CA417%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D677%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=118&vpy=214&dur=17&hovh=197&hovw=255&tx=187&ty=122&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&biw=1024&bih=677
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
dity looks means giving mean looks , like you know how your mother give your frds these mean looks if they don't look like good kids.

lol this

OMG, ENGLISH PROBLEM DISTURBING OUR GURLS OO, What is Dirty look?? and what is mean look?? now BOUNCEEEEEE.,, MUMU PIKIN angry angry

Dirty looks means giving mean looks, for your papa dictionary
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by no1madman(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
In other words,u don't have thunder thighs,big waist and mega nyansh. . . .
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
Aww Poor thing. Women are the weirdest creatures.  cheesy

[size=5pt]On a related note, I'm pretty sure pweety4herself was one of those jealous, yanshless lepah girls.  grin[/size]
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^
And she wants to have that big stuff also. I prescribe YODI
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by apache77(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
pls giv me ur sisters number, i like beyonce n buffy the body type of girls
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by Cuddlemii: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
Whats the big deal about this story now. Hiss. Your username should have given you away. fetish is always attributed to weird sexual contents like puking on someone before straffing or flogging the persons ears with a cooking spoon before smooching.

FYI I dont think the club is that empty or quiet for lepa babes to notice your sis out of a lot of people and start acting up. I don't think you could walk up to people to ask what they were talking about, I would have slapped you if it were me. Its a public place so freedom of expression. Why the hell would you walk up to tout like girls who can utter the word ashawo. I know naija babes, we would never openly accept our insecurity so they would never give themselves away like dt in front of toosh guys. Even shrine is not that contaminated with irrelevant activities.

Its either you are just recovering from the hung over of the clubbing you did or you are aiding comic relief on here. When people are high, they usually write scripts in their own world.

To answer your question. To me, a babe is someone who has atleast little of everything. Big butt rocks, beautifies whatever you are wearing and gives your man something to think about so that should get girls jealous and not lepas cos some lepas have bigger butts oh.
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
smiley ^^I believe the word op was aiming for is yanshless
cheesy
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by Seun(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2011
Entirely your fault. You shouldn't have gone to confront them just because they were giving "mean looks".
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by BABE3: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2011
Why would you go and confront someone coz they're giving you/your sister dirty looks? It's either you're super immature or you're just GHETTO. Damn!
Put some CLass into it ok?! You shouldn't pay attention to everything. You have to have a filter.

As for your question---pls quit generalizing.
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 190: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2011
BABE -- LEPA GIRL WITH LEPA NYASH embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by PureOhio(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2011
lol
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 190: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2011
PureOhio - whats the statistics of your nyash embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by BABE3: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2011
190:

BABE -- LEPA GIRL WITH LEPA NYASH  embarassed embarassed

**sigh**

You're right-- I'm a lepa toh bad.

As for the nyash--- well, thank God I'm not flat like your British girls. I have something (not like Kim Kardashian's) but it's suits my body perfectly---so shut up!!! lol
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 190: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2011
Story!

Your nyash is as flat as your back  undecided

OK dont lie BABE - whats the statistics of your nyash
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by BABE3: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2011
Ok.
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 190: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2011
OK dont lie BABE - whats the statistics of your nyash
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by BABE3: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2011
0.0009%
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 190: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2011
Can i work on the nyash then-

You'll get 20% off Value added tax

Just over night with me and Nikki minaj would be jealous of your nyash
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by BABE3: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2011
My body + a Nicki Minaj's a$$ = TOTAL WEIRDNESS!

So, I'll pass. Thanks for the offer.
Re: Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? by 190: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2011
You certainly dont want your nyash improved to 21st century standard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Dark Skinned Women / Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, / 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.