Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life (470 Views)

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by princeemmma(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthfully I have not been sexually satisfied in my Marriage in the past One year, after we gave birth to our daughter, me and my wife barely had s*x once in two month. I don't really like to force her, and she does not like to be forced too. So we only had s7x whenever she is in the mood. All this started after she gave birth. And we planned to only have two kid probably a boy and a girl. So after we gave birth to our daughter, we planned to wait after five years before another. That made me come to a conclusion that maybe it should be once in one or two month, and am now use to it, but sincerely its not easy. But am still worried despite my conclusion, if i am running a healthy s7x life.

For married couple in the house, how do you go about a good and healthy s*x life, do you have time table for it? or do you just do it anytime you wish? how does your partner react to your sexual life?. Or in the other hands, should i just ask that, is it proper to have timetable for s*x in a marriage? who should dictate time and when to have s*x? the wife or the husband? does religion says anything about s7x life in marriage?

NB: Nobody is perfect in terms of marriage, we are all learning and trying to adjust to our marriage life, whatever you say can help me change things around for better in my marriage. If don't have anything meaningful to say, then its fine not to say otherwise
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
I WASH MY HANDs COMOT FOR THIS UR MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ask and ye shalt receive if ** in the mood.. cheesy grin
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by theophorus(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
...If you think Premarital Sex will help check Sexual compatibility, am sorry for you ooo.

Because during Pregnancy and afterwards your eye will be open and if you have not learn self control you are in...

Back to Op.
Sex seems to reduce between couples as Pregnancy and Children comes in. If you can cope with once/twice a month just keep managing. But if not, talk to her about it so that you can avoid the temptation that comes with Kongi and resultant Troubles.

Timetable is also a no-no. If you need it ask, you may be lucky to get it rather than suffering in silence. You may also have to talk about it with your spouse so that you people can have a proper understanding of how your manage your Sex life.

May the Shalom of the Lord be upon your home.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by dawnomike(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
princeemmma:
Truthfully I have not been sexually satisfied in my Marriage in the past One year, after we gave birth to our daughter, me and my wife barely had s*x once in two month. I don't really like to force her, and she does not like to be forced too. So we only had s7x whenever she is in the mood. All this started after she gave birth. And we planned to only have two kid probably a boy and a girl. So after we gave birth to our daughter, we planned to wait after five years before another. That made me come to a conclusion that maybe it should be once in one or two month, and am now use to it, but sincerely its not easy. But am still worried despite my conclusion, if i am running a healthy s7x life.

For married couple in the house, how do you go about a good and healthy s*x life, do you have time table for it? or do you just do it anytime you wish? how does your partner react to your sexual life?. Or in the other hands, should i just ask that, is it proper to have timetable for s*x in a marriage? who should dictate time and when to have s*x? the wife or the husband? does religion says anything about s7x life in marriage?

NB: Nobody is perfect in terms of marriage, we are all learning and trying to adjust to our marriage life, whatever you say can help me change things around for better in my marriage. If don't have anything meaningful to say, then its fine not to say otherwise
Sit your wife down and talk it over with her... If you are not okay with once in a month, simply let her know.
Money and bedroom matters are the foundational causes of problems in many homes.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by donbachi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sex na the first ingredient of any marriage.yes! as long as love is there.but,in the absence of sex..na grace fit keep such a marriage.

If una no correct am today.it may destroy ur marriage.but GOD forbid.
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by youngreezy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op it's a fvck up say you and your wife no dey fvck ooo na so e dey take start oo..I don notice say once e come to marriage and sex Matter,na niggas dey always complain pass abi this women dey purposely entice the man with sex during courtship den lock up as she use ring and vow trap the man?weak pussy ass niggas everywhere always coming online to rant like a bitch na why these women dey get power do anyhow...oga op, clear am say you no dey satisfied with the amount of fvck wey una dey fvck ooo,pikin wey una born no nearly be any stupid excuse,na only her dey train the pikin?no be two of una?my nigga call her tell am say make una fvck rate increase even though she no fit give you as she dey give you when una dey date, Make she try upgrade small....and another thing, abeg no be everything you go Carry cum nairaland...
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Your sex life is most definitely not healthy. How can you have time table for sex?? The spontaneity of sex can be very exciting. A healthy couple should be having sex minimum twice per week.

Do you turn her on physically? How sexually skilled are you? Are you one of those that think sex is all about pounding the pussy? How is your 4play game like?

You both should go see some sex therapist.
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by princeemmma(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Your sex life is most definitely not healthy. How can you have time table for sex?? The spontaneity of sex can be very exciting. A healthy couple should be having sex minimum twice per week.

Do you turn her on physically? How sexually skilled are you? Are you one of those that think sex is all about pounding the pussy? How is your 4play game like?

You both should go see some sex therapist.
my wife is the type that does not like anything like 4play, she is always the type go straight to the point, and the truth is that am more sexier than my wife
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
princeemmma:
my wife is the type that does not like anything like 4play, she is always the type go straight to the point, and the truth is that am more sexier than my wife

Hmm. Has she always been like this? That is before she got pregnant.
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by princeemmma(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
LIVINGICON:

Hmm. Has she always been like this? That is before she got pregnant.
she was not always like that, before we gave birth, it was all going well
Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
princeemmma:
she was not always like that, before we gave birth, it was all going well

It is very possible pregnancy and child birth did a number on her. But at the same time, one year after delivery is too long for a woman not to have her sexual drive back.
You guys will need to sit and talk about this. Sex is a very important part of marriage.

If after all said and done, no changes yet, na away matches go sure pass. angry

1 Like

Re: Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life by princeemmma(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
LIVINGICON:

It is very possible pregnancy and child birth did a number on her. But at the same time, one year after delivery is too long for a woman not to have her sexual drive back.
You guys will need to sit and talk about this. Sex is a very important part of marriage.

If after all said and done, no changes yet, na away matches go sure pass. angry
thanks my guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me, She Said Yes! / Husband Appoints Wife And Son As General And Operations Manager Respectively / A Must Read Story Of Madam And Her Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.