Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) (1987 Views)

See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
So this hoe decided to act stupid, it's surprising tho.
#Nigerian_girls_are_useless
@lalasticlala @Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Candidlady: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fake whatsapp chat generator spotted

Aka fakewhatsdotcom

Op is a bloody liar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
And what makes you think this isn't some framed up chat? undecided
She is your girlfriend and you blocked her cos she requested for an amount of money?

Is it that you boys can't think for yourself or your despise against women always make you lack intelligence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Chinehz(f): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She is your girlfriend and you blocked her cos she requested for an amount if money?

Is it that you boys can't think for yourself or your despise against women always make you lack intelligence?

What your gender can never do doesn't exit.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

" He be like say this one dey mad"
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
GuyWise101:

What you gender can never do doesn't exit.
At least put and think for yourself.. undecided
That story is just too obvious..the guy kept sounding like she was some stranger ...
Is that how a relationship should be? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Romanoff(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Because of just 100k, her matter enter social media.

Women, get a job, start a business to sustain the lifestyle you want for yourself make them no because of you open thread.
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That story is just too obvious..the guy kept sounding like she was some stranger ...

She billed like she's a stranger.
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Think for himself?
With that his outdated IQ OS?
Be like you wanna murder somebody cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Fake whatsapp chat generator spotted

Aka fakewhatsdotcom

Op is a bloody liar

Okay. I see.
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

She billed like she's a stranger.
Only if it really happen.. undecided
Even if it did.. how about refusing in a more polite manner..the story threw itself off when he blocked and said she has nothing to offer other than sex..
Which sensible and mature guy does that..abeg only blockheads will take this wan..

Bring another one to justify your hate.. little kids who can't think.. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Think for himself?
With that his outdated IQ OS?
Be like you wanna murder somebody cheesy
Android 4.1
Ip location wannabe redpill housing estate.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Disappointed. . cry
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Android 4.1
Ip location wannabe redpill housing estate.. shocked

Abeg idey chop pepper cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Abeg idey chop pepper cheesy
Me sef dey chop pepper on top this boys brainlessness oo.. shocked shocked

I wonder when nairaland boys go wise.. the real men on here go just dey laugh.. grin
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by MCKitchen(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boring gist
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Me sef dey chop pepper on top this boys brainlessness oo.. shocked shocked

I wonder when nairaland boys go wise .. the real men on here go just dey laugh.. grin

Imagine dating any one of 'em... Any small misunderstanding na nairaland straight ..

Nairaland court

seun na judge Judy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
One person ticket don cut
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Imagine dating any one of 'em... Any small misunderstanding na nairaland straight ..

Nairaland court

Spot on Queen..I can't imagine it myself oo..
Worst thing that can happen to a woman is dating a kid parading as a man..

Such bunch of uncultured mofos who can't do without lying and throwing jabs at women online..
Get off the internet and let them speak to you they won't be able to..
Why blame them?most are still feeding from Mom's pot so they don't really know and understand what it means to be a real man..
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
You see reason why women heart desperately wicked tongue

Say No To girlfriend

Build up yourself girlfriend will come for you free of charge cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You see reason why women heart desperately wicked tongue

Say No To girlfriend

Build up yourself girlfriend will come for you free of charge cheesy

asweragad cheesy

All those one parading on nairaland are just waste of time.. They re useless, later they go blame d men for cheatin on them. . Lookat d way they re displayin their character? cry

ALL NL WOMEN ARE CHEAP AND LOCAL.
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Neva date a NAIRALAND Woman. . E get why! smiley

cheap slot paradin upandan lookin 4 who no luk for them. cry
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by odinson1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even if it did.. how about refusing in a more polite manner..the story threw itself off when he blocked and said she has nothing to offer other than sex..

.. undecided

The both of you are just a bunch of Lazy PROSTITUTES who have decided not to do anything meaningful with your brains. All you Parasites do is complain and nag like little children about how "broke men" aren't Kissing the very ground you walk under.

You kids should just grow up and stop Letting everyone on Nairaland know how useless you all are.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Nairaland court

don't mind the op, he went and copied the chat from fb.
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
The girl on the screenshot chat above is a gold digger and definitely looking for a SIMP guy to hook, manipulate and control to do her biddings. angry but the guy on the other hand is so smart and looks more like a Red piller. Tough and difficult to control and manipulate.

Every SIMP guy here on Nairaland should learn from that guy in the screenshot.

He gave the money to his friend instead, which is by far more better than wasting that money on that hoe and ashawo, Who will definitely add no purpose and meaning to his life. angry

We the red pillers are proud of that guy. He is a real man and deserve to be celebrated. Every guy should learn from him.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Classickj(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She is your girlfriend and you blocked her cos she requested for an amount of money?

According to our mentor
Reno 2021
""Don't give / spent money on any woman that ain't you Mother, Sister or Wife"""
No be me talk am ooh
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
E be lyk na to begin dey carry belt or rod flog all these girls like nama angry angry

I mean WTF!!! See as my blood just dey boil as I dey read this thing angry angry

Tnk God she no dey my front if not I for carry the idiot head smash for wall angry
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only if it really happen.. undecided
Which sensible and mature guy does that..abeg only blockheads will take this wan..

Bring another one to justify your hate.. little kids who can't think.. undecided

You this mad gay idiot, you're a MADDEST MAN!!! one day tanker go fall untop your already expired brain, you dey craze idiot angry angry product of alcohol withdrawal symptom angry
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2022
9182736455O1999:

don't mind the op, he went and copied the chat from fb.

You're a Bastard
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You're a Bastard
Take your time o.
no dey insult me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex? / My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor / Pastor's Daughter Marries Second Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.