Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead (1640 Views)

Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) / See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by Fanelgroup(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2020
Its obvious that the wind of covid 19 is touching every one. Well, my girl asked me for money, i told her to help me get 10 people to register with my Longrich account. She quickly swung into action and i got 10 people. I sent her 30k immediately. Hope am not a bad boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by dingbang(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2020
I love your style. We need to make these ladies work for their money
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by ValCon888: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2020
You're not a bad bf but that style is risky. She may have used her kpekus to entice 7 out of the 10 people that registered, collected money from them, and collected money from you.
Trust no hoe.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by donbachi(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2020
I dont think you paid her that money,because she's your girlfriend.you paid her for a job well done..i will advice you appreciate her a second time without using her in advancing your longrich business circle.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by DaddyRochie1642: 2:38am On Jun 01, 2020
ValCon888:
You're not a bad bf but that style is risky. She may have used her kpekus to entice 7 out of the 10 people that registered, collected money from them, and collected money from you.
Trust no hoe.

You are a Wise Man Sir

#Respect

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Fanelgroup:
Its obvious that the wind of covid 19 is touching every one. Well, my girl asked me for money, i told her to help me get 10 people to register with my Longrich account. She quickly swung into action and i got 10 people. I sent her 30k immediately. Hope am not a bad boyfriend?

you both are wrong in this issue as A) this woman should look for your best interest and do this, regardless of the money offered. what kind of woman is that?! and B) what kind of man are you that you would use your woman's desperation for money to treat her like a slave?!?!?

so now that you have set your life up like that, be ready to send her another 30k for the next 10 people that she will get you....or anything she does for you from that point on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by khia: 4:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Fanelgroup:
There is nothing wrong with a couple coming together for a common goal but in your case your woman will not be supporting you and your business.

She will have her hand out for something in return every time you ask her for help, on the flip side, if she is always begging you for money I don't blame you for making her work for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by Olunmercy56(f): 4:26am On Jun 01, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by DavidAegis5: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by Bola146(f): 4:36am On Jun 01, 2020
What if she couldn't find the 10 people Then she is senseless, yes! Why didn't she do the business too, so all she wanted was money #30k It's well cry

Lover boy, why not register her as your downline? You can even make more money from her than the 30k
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by chatinent: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2020
All I see is a fool. You still sent a sum! Bad advertiser!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by illicit(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Well u did well but can u imagine the deal she made with any of those ten people ?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by Fanelgroup(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
donbachi:
I dont think you paid her that money,because she's your girlfriend.you paid her for a job well done..i will advice you appreciate her a second time without using her in advancing your longrich business circle.
When your girl keep on asking,u might as well let her know how the money is made
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by Clinghton: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Those people might be your assistant boyfriend, last last na you gain.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead by shestrong(f): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Silly

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? / Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks / Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.