Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,680 members, 7,854,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) (33382 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by torqque7(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Another fooolish SIMP disgracing his generation thinking he is the man..one small boy go still shift her pant fvccck am for back seat of that motor undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by chijokz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Even if i had the money i can never buy her a car, When am not her father & she is yet to be my wife. That`s one of the mistakes a lot of men are making in relationship, taking fathers duties just to impress a banging body.
I agree with you.
Girlfriend - No
Wife - Yes ( Contingent on her positive impact on the marriage)
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

[b]Why your own boyfriend no buy motto for you since na broke man mentality i get
Smh
Her boyfriend dey chop her free she come naira land dey pour her stupid frustration on men. Make she go tell her boyfriend to buy her motto simple. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Basicend:

Bro, most of these ladies use serious jazz. . I mean serious.

Am referring to at least 95 percent esp. Lagos, Abuja, PH etc. I am talking from what I have seen.

Exactly I know a Nigerian man who worked his way to HR management in a petroleum company pays rent for his girlfriend of 400k naira every year, feeding money 150k every month, the man is married with 5 kids only one in university not up to 24yrs 4 still secondary school, he has two cars but has never bought one for his wife but the wife always crying in pains.
Most of these ladies use jazz.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Hiq0: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Her boyfriend dey chop her free she come naira land dey pour her stupid frustration on men. Make she go tell her boyfriend to buy her motto simple. grin grin
Very stupid girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Viper231: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
She dey Bleep another dick. No be woman. Omoor, I don get experience die.
Kuruptnigga:
Do you know me? Have we met before! How did you know that I’m broke. Just because I can’t buy a car for girl who’s not even my wife but just an ordinary girlfriend. Like really! You know wether she dey fvck for outside! Oga like i said earlier. I can’t buy a car for my girlfriend except she’s my wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ibrocool(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief see eh...
It's not a matter of whether there's money or not, it's a matter of how much value the guy places on his girlfriend...

I've seen wives of rich people who's husband has never gotten them a car, wives o, not girlfriend... They simply use their hubby's car, the hubby can wake up one day and tell them he wants to use the car and there's nothing they can do about it...

On the other hand, my neighbor in my former place bought a brand new car for his wife, while he's still using his old camry till date...

So it's the value that counts not the amount of money involved...

When men say, they can't buy a car for their girlfriends, it's not necessary because they can't afford it if they want to, it could be because theyre being careful not to make a misplaced investment...

You are very wise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

100% of broke guys can never agree to buy a car for their girlfriend,and on the other hand;80% of rich guys will buy a car for their girlfriend...Stop deceiving yourself and pray you make so much money,where N50m will look like N20 biscuit.

In as much as I'm not a "Big Time Fan" of the Vaginarian. I agree this Is "Gospel Truth" I mean the absolute truth. When money starts flowing Into one's account like water, One mentality would suddenly change.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Its funny you are using the individual difference argument. Meanwhile you wont respect other's opinions and wa t to force yours on them.
It's funny how you couldn't comprehend basic English. How did I try to force mine?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The extent some men goes just to privatize public toilets dey always dey leave me amazed angry

Imagine the nonsense you typed.... The public toilet is the same gender who gave birth to you and the same gender who will be the mother of your kids... I wonder what's wrong with most of these men on nairaland. You guys condemn feminist who defend women here but most men on this platform are complete trash and doesn't deserve good women.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Oga it’s my choice! I can’t buy a car for a girlfriend accept she’s my wife! Women are not to be trusted biko? You buy the car now and you see her with another man. Na your type go dey come nairaland they seek for advice about your relationship problem. Abeg shift make i pass biko.

Comrade calm down pls, I understand your notion but I can tell you the guy Is somehow right. Believe me. Your current state and level Is the reason why you are having this mentality, Although there are some stack stingy people but believe me when they Hit Big Money, Automatically they will spend on Women. You see money ehn!!! I mean when you have too much money, You will want to do so many Unnecessary Things. Imagine looking your account and you have over N500Million Inside It....

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Congrats gurl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
streetzdreamz:
It's funny how you couldn't comprehend basic English. How did I try to force mine?
You have your head so far up your ass you cant even see what you did. SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temigirl95:
But u re the one not taking other ppl’s opinions na. Just compliment and leave. Not everybody has ur thinking faculty or mentality
I was against his "It's a broke man's mentality shi." I guess that's how I didn't take his own opinion. But you didn't see where I said whatever he decides to do with his money or resources is his choice. People dey this forum sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
I
Evolutionlove:

Comrade calm down pls, I understand your notion but I can tell you the guy Is somehow right. Believe me. Your current state and level Is the reason why you are having this mentality, Although there are some stack stingy people but believe me when they Hit Big Money, Automatically they will spend on Women. You see money ehn!!! I mean when you have too much money, You will want to do so many Unnecessary Things. Imagine looking your account and you have over N500Million Inside It....
Thunder fire calm down! Those that guy have up to 500million. If una dey talk make una also they think. Ok because of i have up to 500 million I should now go and buy limo for my girlfriend. God punish devil
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

You have your head so far up your ass you cant even see what you did. SMH
That cavity up your neck e be like na cow dung full am...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. Even if dem force you where the money want come from. Instead of focusing on what is within your means you you are talking as if someine begged you to buy them car. As if chicks are lining up outside your home waiting for you. Concentrate on your hustle, N-power, GNLD, housing agent or whatever it is broke niggas do in that shithole to make themselves feel good.
Unlike you! At least am living well in Abuja. Living in my own house. How much you get! You still dey your mama house dey do mama thank you ma. Ode!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
streetzdreamz:
That cavity up your neck e be like na cow dung full am...
No mind that mumu! Na hoodlum him be grin the idiot no dey think before e talk.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Aaron12(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Exactly I know a Nigerian man who worked his way to HR management in a petroleum company pays rent for his girlfriend of 400k naira every year, feeding money 150k every month, the man is married with 5 kids only one in university not up to 24yrs 4 still secondary school, he has two cars but has never bought one for his wife but the wife always crying in pains.
Hi God, this is serious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Aaron12:
Hi God, this is serious.
It is very serious, that's why I dey laff most all these young ladies on the comment section. When they get married they will understand clearly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Unlike you! At least am living well in Abuja. Living in my own house. How much you get! You still dey your mama house dey do mama thank you ma. Ode!

LOL! Abuja shey. Then you must be a housing agent. grin
Na una dey carry folders full of photocopies of land documents dey go find land buyer inside hot abuja sun. grin
Everyday talking about 1 appointment or the other but nothing to show for it
Living well indeed
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
ibrocool:

You are very wise

Bless you Chief....

Though It takes a wiser man to notice a wise man grin....
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by pizzzy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

100% of broke guys can never agree to buy a car for their girlfriend,and on the other hand;80% of rich guys will buy a car for their girlfriend...Stop deceiving yourself and pray you make so much money,where N50m will look like N20 biscuit.
oga match am there why is it that whenever a man says he can't do something for a girlfriend you people will just assume that he is broke. Person no fit get principles again. I bet you my afternoon food dat you can 100k from a broke person easily than billionaire
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
No mind that mumu! Na hoodlum him be grin the idiot no dey think before e talk.
Baba I tire o. He claimed I erred, I asked how. Next thing na insult. I wonder who raised some of these humans, apparently they weren't held as babies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by dvkot(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
sleek82:
we don't know how much Davido made or did not make from Chioma...but he bought her a Porsche and Chioma is a girlfriend not a wife
after he raked in multi millions from assurance
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Dizzyyish: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

Oga stop all dese ...why not tell mark Zuckerberg to start buying car for different girls in America before he got married to his wife

I no blame them na because all our girls are hungry always and blinded with materialism

I remember someone saying that men brokeshame their fellow men more than women, just as women bodyshame themselves more than men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by pizzzy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Simran94:

If only you had this kind of wealth, then you wouldn’t reason like this. Do you know how much Ronaldo has spent on his Girlfriend even before she gave birth for him? Not to talk of now that she has given birth. Obi cubana, bitcoin lord have bought their women luxurious cars and houses.

If you have wealth, then all these things won’t matter.

And is it not a “public toilet” you will still marry? Except you have no intention of marriage, even at that you are still having sex with a “public toilet”.
oga leave that talk obi cubana wife don dey with am since when him dey live for 1 room with 4 of him guys. No be everybody get woman like that
Many women have contributed zero or nothing to their man's success in life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
pizzzy:
oga leave that talk obi cubana wife don dey with am since when him dey live for 1 room with 4 of him guys. No be everybody get woman like that
Many women have contributed zero or nothing to their man's success in life.
What did Ronaldo’s Gf contribute in his life that he has spent millions of euros on her? What did Messi’s wife contribute to his life before spending millions of euros on her? What did Elon Musk’s gf contribute to his life before spending millions of dollars on her?
Abi is it Regina Daniels whose husband Ned has spent millions on a luxurious lifestyle for her.

Y’all say all these because you don’t have that wealth. If you are wealthy as a man or woman, spending money on your partners won’t be an issue for you because you love them and that’s why you want to take care of them and spoil them.

All these rich sugar daddies that sleep with some of these young ladies and some Nollywood actresses that end up buying mansions and luxurious cars, why exactly do they spend that much money on them? It’s because they are wealthy and they want to spoil them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Here we go again, blaming Jazz on a man’s irresponsibility towards his family? Really, how come y’all don’t blame jazz whenever some ladies cheat on their partners?

Always giving excuses for men’s waywardness and never admitting that you men are greedy and selfish.

Hope this Jazz also exists amongst the whites in the US, UK and Canada too because this same thing is happening there too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Simran94:

Here we go again, blaming Jazz on a man’s irresponsibility towards his family? Really, how come y’all don’t blame jazz whenever some ladies cheat on their partners?

Always giving excuses for men’s waywardness and never admitting that you men are greedy and selfish.

Hope this Jazz also exists amongst the whites in the US, UK and Canada too because this same thing is happening there too.
Stop comparing Africa and westerners as the same because their culture, traditions and thinking differs.
Which same thing? A white man will not maltreat his children because of a side chick and deny them of his care.
Have you seen a white man using any lady for rituals purpose in the sole aim of making money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.