Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (83968 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
A viral video shared online has captured moment an unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend who reportedly dumped her.

Some Ghanaian local news platforms reported that in some cultures in the West African country, women who go naked and drag their butts on the ground, instantly get justice from "the gods" who unleash severe punishment on whoever is being cursed.

The 'curse she pronounces becomes irreversible and has dire repercussions on the life of those it may concern.'

The lady was heard saying;

‘You thought I am a fool, you will never see peace. You can never take me for a fool.”

She was also seen putting on her shorts after carrying out the act.

Watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvosU9JDJ0Q

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/woman-goes-naked-drags-her-butt-on-the-floor-as-she-curses-her-boyfriend-who-dumped-her-video.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Wahala de oo!
You see this life, do all you can to Cling to JESUS Christ and avoid evil, Immorality or sin of any kind.
The Consequences that come with sin could be so Brutal.

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by TheSourcerer: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Of course you're here .

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Kosoco(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Food is ready... Oga righteousness over to you

12 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by suffering: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Naked, where? Mscheew. Maybe she has anal worms like dogs do. The quickest solution for relief is dragging one’s posterior on the floor.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Layormi: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Omo, wonders shall never end! That guy must have hurt her real bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Mheen
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Guyman02: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Another nonsense makes it to front page

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by mannasseh(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
hh
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Emmyreal4(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Mumu dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Why did the boyfriend dump her?

The guy too should tie his dick with Palm fronds and curse her.

Women should stop using the term "he slept with me and dumped me"

You f*ck me I f*ck you na two of us enjoy.
Except she was raped through out the relationship that is when the curse would manifest

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by BlackfireX: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Ghana people eeeehhhh

grin

6 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by temmypotter(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Iranu abasha, the poor floor embarassed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Pixiyo: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
5th
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
That's all they have to offer. Toto. Nothing else.
Even to deities na only toto dem fit offer.

Auntie if you don finish, go treat meningitis for dat rotten toto wen u don use sand sand take clean.
Nonsense

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
smiley
Iyaebe mentor

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
All I see is the onset of insanity...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Africa and tradition grin grin. How many of them don drag yansh for ground because of politician? My dear, relationship has no guarantee oooo. Even marriage dey breakup talkmore of relationship. My dear young lady, take up your yansh and go home, no go give yourself unnecessary sore/blisters grin.
When u see most nairalanders wey dey bitter, you think say na normal thing abi? Na past experiences na dey make people turn to bitter nairaland men or feminist ooo grin
But those of una wey dey break people heart after una don get wetin una want, I wan tell una say karma dey exist and E no dey forgive.
Young lady, I feel ur pain but get up and dust your yansh, bad experiences are part of life's lessons. If water no boil, egg no go dorn

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
I even thought it was an afonja woman not knowing it was a woman from Gold Coast bcs afonja women no dey get shame at all

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Omoo i pity the guy
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Hiaaan! Local man kan’t can’t again!

If the writes up is really true, then it is unfair for the male counterparts or what would they do too if it was against them ?
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by jamaicabakare(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wahala de oo!
You see this life, do all you can to Cling to JESUS Christ and avoid evil, Immorality or sin of any kind.
The Consequences that come with sin could be so Brutal.

You self done know sey wahala dey grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Make she drag am well till she get monkey yansh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by seankafor(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Stupid superstition

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by MykLANNY(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
With recent happenings around the world, I understand better why Tems wrote the song Crazy Things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by slowice(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Call me when she actually go naked.... I nor see any thing sef

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by nurez305(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Disappointed, no vijayy to see....data wasted embarassed embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
LAS LAS SHE GO DEY ALRIGHT,NA JUST GBOLA SHE DEY MISS.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.