Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) (5916 Views)

Hear Wetin Nija Girl They Plan To Do Her Husband When She Reach Uk / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Stargurl20(f): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
pozehnani:
Only ugly women do this.

SMH
I do not think I'm ugly, and if I guilty, these are not bad ways to soothe my man.

2 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
princeeze1:

Same way dear! Call her sweet pet names, buy her gifts and give her good penicillin. You don’t always have to be overly dramatic!!
Quite romantic.. kiss
Thanks. wink
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Stargurl20(f): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
For a real man, apologize like this for hundred times, if you fucck another dick, you are going back to your papa house.
Baba, rest.

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by KingMack(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
If she never do number two and three for the pictures..my brother the apologies are total waste of time grin
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by wiseone28: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
It depends on what she did to offend the man .

If it was cheating she should forget it cos there's nothing she will do to please the man.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2022
chasisgirl:
$2million Seed Funding available for startups. Don’t miss this opportunity!! Tell a friend to tell a friend. Premiering now. Please Join me. Good luck!
Please watch, Like, Comment, Share, and please please, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel�� Thank you!��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nLqsa6Nl6U

Carry this nonsense get away from here!

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by kenzysmith: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2022
tnerro1:
Aunty that food too small, I don vex again angry
grin bad guy
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by ukaface(f): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Nonsense
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by muheeb01(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Nice one and food is one of the most important energy booster after agbo lol
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Divoc19(f): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
And this is all she can offer?
Let him get vexed for days, when he comes back to his senses we will clarify issues ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by SPLENDID25(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
orohbiro:
If I offend my man he will be the one to still beg me I will never go all through this stress for a man
Just pray you don't get out of SIMPdom.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by SPLENDID25(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Kollins11:
Omo! na everyday I go dey vex, so that I go dey get that preferential treatment
lol...Make e no too much, dey tune am like radio.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by dbestuncle: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Other ways different from the 3 above!

Pls mention 3 ways that works for you
MufasaLion:

There are many other ways to settle things with him.

grin
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by MufasaLion: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2022
dbestuncle:
Other ways different from the 3 above!

Pls mention 3 ways that works for you

I can't categorically list three other ways because it's not applicable to all. I'd rather say, people should know and understand their partner very well. We all have what trigger our happiness as an individual.

Sex don't trigger some people as it was projected by the OP. Some people all what will trigger their happiness might be a walk, playing their favorite song etc. You should know your partner so as to know what soften their heart and emotions.

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by kenzysmith: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:
mtcheeee..

ONLY SHIT STILL REMAIN IN AFRICA.

no bi say the man even fine self.
must he be handsome b4 his wife treat him like a king
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by kenzysmith: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:
mtcheeee..

must he be handsome b4 his wife treat him like a king?
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by etel124(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
orohbiro:
If I offend my man he will be the one to still beg me I will never go all through this stress for a man
I just pity you...
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmmm na who wan do that one? Imposicant
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Not pour kettle full of hot water on him angry
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by BoverLY: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:
mtcheeee..

Just for peace sis.
Ur oyibo mentor divorces more than 25 times with bastsrd children. undecided
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
BoverLY:

Just for peace sis.
Ur oyibo mentor divorces more than 25 times with bastsrd children. undecided

yet ur lowlife Negros will get married to them and be licking their assess including the bastard children as you claimed.

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by luvyaself95(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
You can't beg me that way, just say the rubbish you did you won't do it again lobatan undecided
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by BoverLY: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

yet ur lowlife Negros will get married to them and be licking their assess including the bastard children as you claimed.

Yeah we Bleep their asses, uses and dump "em, cos we can't settle with bastard we know they're bad ass bitches.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Jeon(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
BoverLY:

Yeah we Bleep their asses, uses and dump "em, cos we can't settle with bastard we know they're bad ass bitches.

in ur delusiona

black men can appreciate and worship anything to their grave as far she is white.

by the way the man in the photo is fugly. and he is fugly and I don't see the connection between my statement and the white discussions you brought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos / Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material / Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.