Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar (19249 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Jbenue: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQIyTBwDWc
skip to 12:56

It is reflective on the fact that nigeria still walloooooows in a state of meticisina statism, cancaro tribalism, Ecocentric Chauvinism, Syphalictic Parochialism, Epileptic Nepotism, Cataliptic Parakpoism and state brigadish, of the bluest die! (Patrick Obahiagbon) THE BEST!!!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by jamace(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by woodboi(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2011
This one is more than bomb ooo
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Jbenue: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
i think he was one of the more legit politicians we had

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by gernded(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
gej should establish university for OKOTIE AND PATRICK.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
Jbenue:

i think he was one of the more legit politicians we had

Because he spoke grammar at you?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Jbenue: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
no bcuz he stood by his principles no mtter how highly conveluted his speech was
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^ And what principles were those? To serve himself or his people? I guess my question to you is, what did he accomplish while serving the people in one of the highest offices in the nation?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Jbenue: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
i dnt kno actually mayb i just likes his pants!!!

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by aljharem3: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
love this man, patrick keep it up
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^ And what principles were those? To serve himself or his people? I guess my question to you is, what did he accomplish while serving the people in one of the highest offices in the nation?

Mrs argument, you dey look for who to argue with again? Ex honorable Obahiabgon is currently free, do you mind engaging him? undecided
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Akinolore(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
Do u think this patrick is normal? If he did then do u thing all his grammer are write? Yaba pls
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by ektbear: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2011
Lmao. This clown cracks me up
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by daroz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
Abeg make una leave the man alone.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by rasputinn(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2011
Could any one please name one bill sponsored by Patrick Obahigbon,while he was a member of the lower arm of the national assembly,cos I seem to have forgotten if he had any.

While his mates were sponsoring bills or lobbying caucuses and house cottees for patronage to their constituencies,this clown was busy burning the mdinight oil and digging deep into the dictionary so he could make a fool of himself in plenary;what a waste of legislative slot

Nobody should get me wrong,I have no problem with his grammar,but he should have spoken with AY or any of the comedians that have TV shows,so they could feature him on their shows regularly,may not be as lucrative as the house of reps job,but at least he'd have more people actually laughing at his grammatical jokes than amongst the assemblymen;most of whom either see him as an irritant or the one that provides comic relief in the house

I pity the constituency he represented angry cool

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by ZE: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by OmoTier1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
rasputinn:

Could any one please name one bill sponsored by Patrick Obahigbon,while he was a member of the lower arm of the national assembly,cos I seem to have forgotten if he had any.

While his mates were sponsoring bills or lobbying caucuses and house cottees for patronage to their constituencies,this clown was busy burning the mdinight oil and digging deep into the dictionary so he could make a fool of himself in plenary;what a waste of legislative slot

Nobody should get me wrong,I have no problem with his grammar,but he should have spoken with AY or any of the comedians that have TV shows,so they could feature him on their shows regularly,may not be as lucrative as the house of reps job,but at least he'd have more people actually laughing at his grammatical jokes than amongst the assemblymen;most of whom either see him as an irritant or the one that provides comic relief in the house

I pity the constituency he represented angry cool
I am not a supporter of the Igodomigodo of Benin but I can tell you given the situation he found himself, He left some marks on the mile square of Oredo Federal constituency.
As one of the agents that helped thwart in the house of reps the evil plot of "Mr fix it" to declare a state of emergency in Edo State.

Also, there are certainly a number of constituency projects to his credits.
If you ask me, I think His rating was average but since He joined ACN, he has been very useful!!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
The trouser is just the one.
grin  grin  cheesy
Got me in uncontrollable fits of laughter.
Watch when young nigerian men start rocking that style too
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by apoti(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
Na person papa be this shocked shocked cry cheesy grin

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by amblors(m): 3:01am On Jun 27, 2011
I dont understand the part of the world this dude got his dress sense from.

Where they wear trousers "HEART" high.

na wa o
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by jamest3(m): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2011
I've heard aliens from mars live amongst us, I can bet this Patrick is an alien whose disguise is about to fail. See wando abeg. grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by White007(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2011
His attire is Ridiculous to say the least. I can't stop laughing. Oh my God shocked shocked My ribs are cracking!!!! LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by talk2hb1(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2011
Aluta Continua Victoria Ascerta. Struggle continue!!!!! Who knows he must have Won that seat with his grammer, If thats what is going to sleep at night I dey wish am luck.
Sanjuma
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by buttkick: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2011
the trousers were for a celebrity fashion show
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by anishe(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2011
Can you nottice that button was used in place of Zip. perhaps, there is no zip of that size, hence the resort to button. I dey Laugh o.
But the guy na correct guy, i always crack my ribs for his jokes.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by McCoy91(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2011
I swear I was frantically checking to see if those pics are real. Na wa oh ?? ?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by FlyboyZee: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2011
White007:

His attire is Ridiculous to say the least. I can't stop laughing. Oh my God shocked shocked My ribs are cracking!!!! LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I agree with You.

But, this. Mba.
anishe:

Can you nottice that button was used in place of Zip. perhaps, there is no zip of that size, hence the resort to button. I dey Laugh o.
But the guy na correct guy, i always crack my ribs for his jokes.
Its often better not to speak ignorantly in public forum. He could have used zippers of any length if he had wanted. The buttons would have just been his designer's choice. Ask your self why are buttons not used in travelling bags? Roger Dat?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by koyaabj: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2011
mad people also have constitutional rights no be so, the man represented them in the house, now that he is out of the house he should return back to yaba apaosi, grin grin grin grin grin grin i go laugh die oooooooooooooooo shocked grin tongue cry
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by didoflex(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2011
Do you think a man that speaks like that and wears such pants should be taken seriously?

He's probably just trying to seek attention (he has succeeded, go show!) or he dropped on his head as a baby,
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Dotman01(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2011
Jbenue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQIyTBwDWc
skip to 12:56

It is reflective on the fact that nigeria still walloooooows in a state of meticisina statism, cancaro tribalism, Ecocentric Chauvinism, Syphalictic Parochialism, Epileptic Nepotism, Cataliptic Parakpoism and state brigadish, of the bluest die! (Patrick Obahiagbon) THE BEST!!!

even the queen may not understand this
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Ibomade1: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2011
This man is unbelievable grin grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by apoti(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2011
Seriously, I can pay £20 to watch this man, if he stages a comedy show  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja / Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.