Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (49309 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by wirinet(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

can a woman phvck man? who exerts energy during copulation? you have your answer.

You neva jam. Pray say you no jam woman wey go nack you until you faint or even kpeme. When I dey uni e get one babe wey knack my neighbour until him faint. Na only helep my neighbour helep de babe for exam o. Na him de babe tell am say him go follow am go house to pay him back. Meeen, dey lock door for 3 pm. Na for 10 for night de babe dey scream help. Our friend faint for ground. After poor water for him head, na milk and malt we give am and later garri before our guy gather himself.

We come ask am say if him tire, why he no stop and why him dick still dey stand. My guy say if the dick fall, de way the babe go roll de thing for her mouth and tongue, the thing go stand sharp sharp, say him no come understand again.

I still say you never jam.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by olisaEze(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Guy must have a limp biskit! Some kind staff of office will change ur mind even if na d plan bi that. grin
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by gulfer: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ode, na who lose now......except the guy na simp, a real nigga will be boasting by now for eating her and her food cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ashawopikin(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

can a woman phvck man? who exerts energy during copulation? you have your answer.
baba na u dey talk like this? E be like woman never ride u before, I meann comfam riding wey u go dey anoda planet. It's just that majority of girls out there na plywood, but if u jam correct babe wey sabi eh...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ukaface(f): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Aboks:
Who be dis mumu, na u fvck abi d guy fvck u

If u like block am heaven and earth

em don chop ur pussy
the key word is she used him and dumped him

Guys no dey like that term,she got his ego bruised.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by kenzysmith: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Deicide:
Where can we find this kind of women.grin
I swear I go chop free food come still shop free pussy join chai were this kind gal dey for warri

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Sleekfingers: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys you like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifeomatess/status/1484147461971193859

In bobby brown's voice.....Two can play that game

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ukaface(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
LesbianBoy:
All these dumb girls think they can competing with guys. grin grin grin grin

You can't cheat nature! Na she still lose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
she no lose nada

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by adedayoa2(f): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
2 can play the game.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by FuckDModz: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
How can a lady fvck a man, abi na pegging?

Girls of this generation are just too dull and deluded.

Maybe the girl is an HIV carrier and the boy don collect.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by CocaineLord(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'll never forget the day I initiated a conversation on Astronomy & Celestial bodies with a certain nigerian girl...She was so lost and uninterested smiley
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Sleekfingers: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na him enjoy pass

Oga, na girl dey enjoy sex pass.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ashawopikin(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Aforxzy:
When the player get played.
played how? In what way?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Alawode01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ofi owo mungun je aroso
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fair exchange

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by chijiokecosmos: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Lets say I am to believe this lie...
Girls can play the game but with a simp.

Why should a girl invite you for dinner and you went
Why didn't you foot the bill instead of her ??
Why did you allow her to fvck you instead of you fvcking her ??
Why didn't you leave impromptu immediately after the fvcking ??����

A girl can only do this to a gigolo.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by oyeb15: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nonsense from the pit of hell.

They for don get STD, syphilis, geonorea etc
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by CSTRR: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Listening to the girl, you would think she was flogging the guy with cane during the fuccckkkk.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by oyeb15: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pit of Hell.

He would have used his fetcher to fetch STD, syphilis, geonorea, Yahoo badluck, etc
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by QueenAgbo(f): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Toto and preek matter nor dey finish for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
So you guys don't know women lust after guys, we just wish to have a taste of him, but because we need to be decent in this part of the world, else you will be seen as a LovePeddler. We rather kill that feeling as fast as possible, unless he gives us green light then we move, or the bad babes will approach him, do the do and walk away...... That's why women have much self control than men....

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by kenzysmith: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:

abeg come and use me like this n dump me I still dey beg

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by chijiokecosmos: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Aboks(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:

Man & woman who dey use each other
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by chijiokecosmos: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Halo22: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
U know wetin the girl collect from the guy? Any girl that plays fast in sleeping with a guy like that is either up to something or an olosho.
GoodHardDick:
Trash angry

Na the lady still lose nah
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by rayopt(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is just an attempt at desperate feminism. I doubt if I even understand the story gaan. Maybe the guy is a virgin anyway. Free food and free nack for my side and u still block me. The guy's game is below low niyen na.

If the guy sabi nack ehnnn, she no go ever think of block am for this life and the next

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by od501: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys you like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifeomatess/status/1484147461971193859

Who go chop me clean mouth ooo... grin
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by wirinet(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
CocaineLord:
The truth is 70% of nigerian women have nothing to offer than their body.

Most of them got nothing upstairs,very dumb asses.

I'll never forget the day I initiated a conversation on Astronomy & Celestial bodies with a certain nigerian girl...She was so lost and uninterested grin

All they know and are concerned about are Social media,Fast food, Relationship & Money
smiley

My guy forget that tin. Watin guyman wan take upstairs do? Na downstairs be koko. Astronomy & Celestial bodies ko, paleontology and astrophysics ni.

If I want discuss astronomy, I go join astronomy group for Facebook or WhatsApp, but if I wan knack aproko, na bakassi and pillow I dey find.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
If you don't get it

Forget about it
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by KingAzari: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Did he cum? That's all that matters.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ashawopikin(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I swear I go chop free food come still shop free pussy join chai were this kind gal dey for warri
she go come even help you block herself, na that kind girl me sef dey find

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.