Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57020 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by atheistandproud(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2022
I am not surprised. We keep telling them, they will not hear.

Where is Mosdii? Your input is needed here sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Kingosytex(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2022
superCleanworks:
this story was sent in from where to where?

Or you just cooked up one story to keep Nairaland busy.

You know the format grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Awesome01(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2022
pozehnani:

Everybody is not a dog, please.

He needs solution to his problem. not a damage to his life and Marriage.

Then follow him home to help him beg for sex na.

My advice: Kindly threaten her with second wife option. If that doesn't work, get a side chick and avoid her sexually, if she finds out, stand your ground. However don't let all this shit affect ur kids o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by dival247(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2022
allanphash7:
No woman hate sex, she doesn’t love you ni

Pls the best way to handle this issue is , 1 she stressed her self much. And give pocket money. And try to love her more because. Broken will make her libidos go low. , create time for her , in 5 year you have 3 kids no gap.

Even if she hates it love is sacrifice my brother
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by calcal: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Is either you get a lubricant or use your mouth as a lubricant, if that doesn't help then get a serious discussion with her, let her know that you will look for a side chick and part of the family budget will be channeled toward that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by OLULAW: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2022
You're sexually incompatible. There is smothing called open relationship - give it a go.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TuFab(f): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Omo me wey be say na virgin I wan marry like this nko
Oyo is your case grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Saviourfresh: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2022
You should check what's wrong with her mentally or spiritually
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by LagosNissan: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2022
shakespere:
When a woman has children things are different. Been married for 17 years and have experienced this . House chores and the kids, plus her own job is enough to kill her, sex is the least on the agenda, and easily see the husband as selfish. He does not go through same thing. She has lost her mojo, threatening her with side chick is not the answer, she does not care.

Man should help her with the kids - home work, bathing, getting them to bed, cooking, washing etc. Create the atmosphere for her to want to, give her free time, rest time, me time, take her out, let her rest whilst you and the kids cook during weekend, massage her leg, tell her kids words, show appreciation- it is toasting her all over again. This thing can be really frustrating for women, and make them intolerant, untop, if you dont have money and she is the one working her ass off to take care of the family!

Little by little, she will change. Call her before you come home, buy food istead make she cook, tell her there will be show tonight, rest o, no give me story, bring her gifts, sebi thats what we do for side chicks, who dont do all the laborious things, so they always ready.

I have done this and she came around, i get it more regular now. Side chikcs is not the answer, safe money for old age income o

You guys are encouraging these women to be doing shit.

They feel less interested when they know they can get away with it.

Do you feel like going to work and paying bills all day?

But you do it nevertheless.

Same way people brag that they have hot temper but they don't show the temper at embassy during visa interview or at the army barracks.

They don't show it to their boss too.

Women are selfish by nature. Once they feel comfortable and assured in marriage they will be stupid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by LagosNissan: 1:17am On Jan 29, 2022
peacettw:
Most women enjoy sex if they are treated right by their husbands.

You can't expect her to be stressed out all day and then suddenly be in the mood when you want it.

Secondly, if she's not wet then sex will most certainly be painful. Do you believe in fore play at all? Or is it just bam-wham thank-you-mam?

You already have 5 kids which begs the question, is she on any contraceptives? The fear of having her another child may make her reluctant to have sex with you.

Finally, are you a selfish lover? Is the exercise just solely for your sexual pleasure with no consideration for hers?

There are several reasons why she may not be in the mood. Begging her every night is simply not the solution here. You need to get to the root of the problem and nip it squarely on the bud.

Best of luck

Leave that talk

You guys are encouraging these women to be doing shit.

They feel less interested when they know they can get away with it.

Do you feel like going to work and paying bills all day?

But you do it nevertheless.

Same way people brag that they have hot temper but they don't show the temper at embassy during visa interview or at the army barracks.

They don't show it to their boss too.

Women are selfish by nature. Once they feel comfortable and assured in marriage they will be stupid.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by braine(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly

A woman who is not willing to satisfy her husband is a dangerous one. I would theead cautiously here.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Rondigee: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2022
What do you do after begging, does she give you or she doesn't
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Karleb(m): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Side chick to the rescue.

They will collect your money but if you want it on power line, they'd give it to you until they get married and the cycle repeats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2022
This is why polygamy is very important, I'm an advocate for it 100%

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2022
uthlaw:
or he take second wife....as easy as that!
uthlaw which one is second wife again na? undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Dchampion65: 2:05am On Jan 29, 2022
3 kids in 5 years and she hates sex.

Anyway, the two of you should be bold to see sex therapist.

Don't play away game it will ruin your marriage and negatively affect your children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Realpain: 2:07am On Jan 29, 2022
She's probably a lesbian
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by OmoOshodi(m): 2:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Buy a vibrator.....use it on her.....and thank me later

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Op first check yourself... Do you have mouth odor or body odor? If not then it's down to her. She might have a low libido. Or worst case she is cheating. So either seek therapy or divorce her. Don't do 2nd wife!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by kudinkarfe: 2:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly
Most of you guys commenting on this issue are either single or newly married. This issue is common when the wife is becoming older and she is career women not full time house wife. The older they become their sex desire decrease while men sex desire increase when they are advancing in age. Second wife is not an option for a Christian man, you have to leave with conji for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by arthurwillia(m): 2:28am On Jan 29, 2022
TuFab:

Oyo is your case grin

Lol guy why you Dey act like woman na
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by lagosrd: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Oga calm down now, 3 children in 5 years. The woman go run now. She will be thinking of not getting pregnant again and the stress associated with it. So relax

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by batb: 2:41am On Jan 29, 2022
ukaface:
yes, if you want to put it that way
May be from 40 years. However, that does not mean he will not desire sex every, the drive to get it will be reduced unlike when he is younger and want to sex every moving pussy!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Tzar(m): 2:43am On Jan 29, 2022
1. Get gorontula for your wife. Have her take it religiously. 1kg costs between 3-5k.
2. Buy warming lubricant during sex to aid painless penetration.
3. Have your wife see a psychologist. She was probably raped or circumcised. That can cause sexual PTSD.

If all fails, stop being a begi begi! Find an understanding side chic that is not willing to destroy your marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by batb: 2:45am On Jan 29, 2022
pozehnani:

Everybody is not a dog, please.

He needs solution to his problem. not a damage to his life and Marriage.
Obviously you are a teenager!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by batb: 3:03am On Jan 29, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
After reading this,
My bank account has been credited with 5k. Thank you.
You think everything na money? Poverty don reconstruct ya mind, you can't even enjoy evening banters without referring to your acct balance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by batb: 3:07am On Jan 29, 2022
shakespere:
When a woman has children things are different. Been married for 17 years and have experienced this . House chores and the kids, plus her own job is enough to kill her, sex is the least on the agenda, and easily see the husband as selfish. He does not go through same thing. She has lost her mojo, threatening her with side chick is not the answer, she does not care.

Man should help her with the kids - home work, bathing, getting them to bed, cooking, washing etc. Create the atmosphere for her to want to, give her free time, rest time, me time, take her out, let her rest whilst you and the kids cook during weekend, massage her leg, tell her kids words, show appreciation- it is toasting her all over again. This thing can be really frustrating for women, and make them intolerant, untop, if you dont have money and she is the one working her ass off to take care of the family!

Little by little, she will change. Call her before you come home, buy food istead make she cook, tell her there will be show tonight, rest o, no give me story, bring her gifts, sebi thats what we do for side chicks, who dont do all the laborious things, so they always ready.

I have done this and she came around, i get it more regular now. Side chikcs is not the answer, safe money for old age income o

My senior, Thank you o! This advice na first class!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Dybala11(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2022
ukaface:
I wan ask question o
Please at what stage do men stop being sex starved?
Probably in the grave. grin
Self-control is key sha, a lack of self-control has led a lot of men astray.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by bukibabe: 3:31am On Jan 29, 2022
If she is on family planning let let her discontinue that thing turn we women to a complete sculpture
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by President2001(m): 3:33am On Jan 29, 2022
I don't understand she didn't like sex and they have 3 children
What comes to my mind is that the woman may not be happy inside her this can caused it so the man needs to do his findings,
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Dybala11(m): 3:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Mjanee:

Why didn't u test b4 marriage tongue
Test what??

Na blood sample?? grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by benqo01(m): 3:35am On Jan 29, 2022
This is very simple,go get a banny and bleep her am sure she will adjust

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.