Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24052 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Fineman2: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Fineman2: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why are some women like this?

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Diligent1(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love. However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter. Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life. I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house. She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Don't you have a mother?

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by OkpaniGee: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love. However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter. Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life. I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house. She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

It's obvious there's a fly on your scrotum,pls find whatever way and make the maltreatment stop cos she never knows why she came into such family and the reason she met a daughter in the relationship. She should show her love so her womb will open asap oo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by TUANKU(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
You married your present wife after the loss of your wife so that YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GROW UP WITH MOTHERLY LOVE/CARE... it's obviously not working.
FIRE HER.
Don't listen to woke people and ignore the warning signs until she harms that innocent kid.
The hearts of men.

398 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
I’m very sure she was pretending to be nice to the child before you married her?
snakes masked in makeups & wigs

246 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by donbachi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Naija women...dats why they all want a son like hakimi,but will never want a husband like him.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by dawnomike(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

My brother, if it is obvious that your new wife is been unreasonable, send your wife out!!!

If you are an igbo man, that is your Ada that you are toiling with... If you are yoruba, just know that you joking with the love and life of your akobi!!!

Well, just in case you're not a tribal person... I guess you know your daughter is uour firstfruit that should be the apple of eyes

Don't let your daughter grow up resenting you...

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
You married an opportunist as a 2nd wife.
she is yet to conceive but’s already maltreating a child
keep sentiments aside Bro. she has failed to meet the main reason you married her “according to you”
if you persuasively force that woman to love & treat your child well, she will only get better at pretending… a time-bomb in the waiting.

Do the needful now.

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
I can't control my tears... Only God knows what that little child is going through... Please how old is she?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you truly married a year after your wife’s demise do that your daughter can feel 'motherly love' and the new wife hates your daughter, isn't it a failed mission?

Now that the mission has failed, instead of you to correct or rearrange it, you are talking of loving the new wife: who doesn’t love you.

Since you are not capable of being a father to your dead wife’s daughter, please send her to your parents so that your loved wife doesn’t kill her or cause irreparable damage.

May God who is the parent of the orphans look after the little girl and protect her. Amen.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Zonefree(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
bukatyne:
If you truly married a year after your wife’s demise do that your daughter can feel 'motherly love' and the new wife hates your daughter, isn't it a failed mission?

Now that the mission has failed, instead of you to correct or rearrange it, you are talking of loving the new wife: who doesn’t love you.

Since you are not capable of being a father to your dead wife’s daughter, please send her to your parents so that your loved wife doesn’t kill her or cause irreparable damage.

May God who is the parent of the orphans look after the little girl and protect her. Amen.
grin
Which kind prayer be this? The girl is not an orphan yet nau grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Which can prayer be this? The girl is not an orphan yet nau grin
No difference nah, when she has a father who is only a man by dick, that can't stand up for her.

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice response;
Put your woman in check. Tell her she shouldn't make you choose between her and your kid. And find a way to ease the tension between the two of them. Quash it now, unresolved family issues doesn't generally end well, it affects everyone.

Not so nice response;

Nairaland and spineless men who can't stand up for their offsprings. If you can't meditate peace then it's between choosing between your blood or someone who may or may not dump you when everywhere burst

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Zonefree(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
No difference nah, when she has a father who is only a man by dick, that can't stand up for her.
To be frank, such a man is highly disgusting.

The essence of your remarry is not working, what are you still doing in the marriage?

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Diligent1:

Don't you have a mother?

The primary purpose he remarried after one year was for her new wife to be a mother to the child
You women!! so he should transfer his child to his mother ?? as far as you’re concerned.. Abi?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

The essence of your remarry is not working, what are you still doing in the marriage?
As in ehnn. My neighbor here sent his wife(mother of 2) back home because she do frown her face whenever his friends come visiting or come to play all these football games... Ever since the woman returned, she smiles and greet everyone... i believe she learnt her leasons...

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

I wonder ooo… when you see some grown males with beard, you would think you’ve seen a man.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
As in ehnn. My neighbor here sent his wife(mother of 2) back home because she do frown her face whenever his friends come visiting or come to play all these football games... Ever since the woman returned, she smiles and greet everyone... i believe she learnt her leasons...

😂😂😂😂😂😂

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Zonefree(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
You got yourself a correct neighbor. That's how to handle issues in marriage. You're blessed to have such man as a neighbor.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I swear.. everybody suprise as the woman change.. Because even in the compound, always acting like she is some sort of powerwoman, we are supposed to be scared of..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

You got yourself a correct neighbor. That's how to handle issues in marriage. You're blessed to have such man as a neighbor.
LMAO....wetin be my own.. am just happy that we can rest from the woman's tyranny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
No man will be this foolish to allow a total stranger to maltreat his child for any reason so i don't bliv this made up story. If u have any relative or frnd that is this weak that person shud be castrated asap cos he's not qualified 2b called a man.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Zonefree(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
LMAO....wetin be my own.. am just happy that we can rest from the woman's tyranny.
I wasn't blessed with such neighbors. All my neighbors here are weaklings except Mr Duru. Sometimes I wonder if they're under a spell. A man will be begging his wife not to shout that it's late undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Zonefree(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:

I wonder ooo… when you see some grown males with beard, you would think you’ve seen a man.
It's worrisome, aswear

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by bukatyne(f): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Which can prayer be this? The girl is not an orphan yet nau grin

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen?

If the loved wife tells OP to sell the daughter, won't he?

Chidi2022:

Well said.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

I wasn't blessed with such neighbors. All my neighbors here are weaklings except Mr Duru. Sometimes I wonder if they're under a spell. A man will be begging his wife not to shout that it's late undecided

The day i feared this man, was the day, he told her openly that instead of his to stop being friends with any of his friends... he would rather divorce her... i shock ..walai....Ever since she came back, she even dey knee down greet..
The man said his main annoyance was that, she meet all thise his friends when they were dating, she will even cook for them without complains.. but immediately he married her, she frowns when ever they are around to the extent, they will be uncomfortable and that thier wives don't treat him that way...

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Zonefree(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
The day i feared this man, was the day, he told her openly that instead of his to stop being friends with any of his friends... he would rather divorce her... i shock ..walai....Ever since she came back, she even dey knee down greet..
The man said his main annoyance was that, she meet all thise his friends when they were dating, she will even cook for them without complains.. but immediately he married her, she frowns when ever they are around to the extent, they will be uncomfortable and that thier wives don't treat him that way...
The man is a true alpha. God bless him abundantly.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:
The man is a true alpha. God bless him abundantly.
Lol....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by brain54(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
You have to put your foot down…

For your daughter’s sake.

No be all this lovey-lovey “ I love my wife” BS.

Man up!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Diligent1(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:

The primary purpose he remarried after one year was for her new wife to be a mother to the child
You women!! so he should transfer his child to his mother ?? as far as you’re concerned.. Abi?
No, I am just being afraid of the child being maltreated by the step mum because of cases I have heard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments / Share Your Child Birth Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.